![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2004
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Thanx Net and Proxsac.
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Guest
|
SO glad that we beat juve so cocky those gay ass juve fans
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2005
![]() |
hi all,
new member here, can anyone tell me where I can d/l the full game of this pls? this is 1 match I always want to watch and remember, Milan destroying Juve! thanks, I always await the day they avenge the 6-1 loss. its getting there! cheers to anyone who can tell me a d/l location!! thanks!! |
|
|
|