![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
for cheap I'd take him. Cheap would be about 6m.
maybe milan lab could help him lose some pounds, he's certainly not past it.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
No, guys, United are not going to sell him in near future. I hope they wont change their attitude.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totň Schillaci e Gennarino Gattuso.
![]() |
Ronaldo from Real Madrid?!... No we need new blood, young people... I mean he's talented and recoverable and everything but that same policy brought us Vieri... I think we must change mentality and instead plan long-range... and about the capital gains from his commercial image... well I belive that too much publicity exposure brings too much distraction... and this is something I wouldn't like our players falling victim of... I always pray for our players to remain focused and down-to-earth, 115% committed to Football... no ego trips.
![]()
__________________
“My motto for Milan is stronger than envy, stronger than misfortune, stronger than injustice.” Silvio Berlusconi
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
C'mon people!! onaldo is past, he cant play in serie a anymore, his knees cant do it anymore... we dont need him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
I can agree with buying youth talents instead of Ronaldo but about Ronaldo being not good enough for Milan, I beg to differ! I think he is one of those who can play for any club in the world PERIOD! End of the story
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not... |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
![]() |
Quote:
inter are inconsistant, therefore its no surprise that they dont have cnsistant players u pair adriano next to sheva, do u really think he wont score as much? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Wow if we could get Ronaldo, im pretty sure we can get him to top form as he is not 30 yet, so there is at least another 3 years in him. And if Ronaldo's in top form, daaaaaaaaamn! Im pretty sure that Ronaldo and Sheva will assist so many goals for each other and score loads. Damn what a thought, too bad Real have a tight grip on him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
YOU HAVE A POINT!
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I've had Delia Smith. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Ronaldo got his spanish citizenship today
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not... |
|
|
|
|