AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2005, 15:14   #16

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Great! My laptop doesnt allow for downloads, so I guess I will just have to follow the match on livescore and here...ah well...such is life.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:16   #17

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Great! My laptop doesnt allow for downloads, so I guess I will just have to follow the match on livescore and here...ah well...such is life.
I have PPLive and these links that he gave us don't work.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:18   #18

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
CCTV5 i thing thats tv channell whos got digital reciever can watch maybe if its in home anyone can u try please
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:20   #19

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
CCTV5 i thing thats tv channell whos got digital reciever can watch maybe if its in home anyone can u try please
What channel is that in USA?
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:21   #20

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
not thats in hotbird i think its chines chanell im not for sure
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:21   #21

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the wonderful world of "not being able to see the match live"! As a charter member, I extend a warm welcome, and hope you hate the stay as much as we hate being here!

I have the worst luck...first I hardly get to see Milan play, then when I do, either there is poor reception (atmospheric interferance) eg vs Udinese,or as with our recent match vs Lecce, electricity supply is interrupted for half the game! Or, even worse...no interruptions for the game vs Fiorentina!

Now I am stuck at work, the game is available on the web, and I cant see it! Ah well....Forza Milan anyway!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:26   #22

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I will watch this game at 8 then I have RAI here in United States, they have this game but at 8 pm.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:27   #23

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Bosniaco...my friend gets that channel here..I will call him and ask if I can go over to see the SDD showing of the game!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:32   #24

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!! Milan 1, Brecia 0
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:33   #25

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Rui Costa nice 1:0
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:37   #26

Net.0

Registered User
 
Net.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Fave Players: Rui Costa
Net.0 is on a distinguished road
any link for view the game?
__________________
www.ticosport.com
Net.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:38   #27

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
you need to download certain software first. it is either pplive or ppstream.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:39   #28

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
From AC Milan.com:

26' RUI COSTA SCORES
11/29/2005
Rui Costa finally opens the scoring, with a fierce effort into the roof of the net from just inside the area after Jankulvoski pulls the ball back.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:40   #29

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
From acmilan.com

Quote:
26' RUI COSTA SCORES
11/29/2005
Rui Costa finally opens the scoring, with a fierce effort into the roof of the net from just inside the area after Jankulvoski pulls the ball back.
Waaaay to go Rui!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:47   #30

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
2-0 now. Gilardino.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.