![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
italian sources confirm and say that costacurta has followed lugano on tv and said he was impressed by him
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Sergio Aguero is really all over the news after a recent bid from La Liga.. I wonder if Milan will ever buy a player of that calibre?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I agree with Giovanni, Barzagli should be at the top of our list...
Hitmannq8, can you please let us know what's so great about Sergio Aguero? I've seen him, and heard the commentators, and read about him... nothing interested is being said about him... maybe you know something nobody else does...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
![]() |
Never seen him play, but I somehow feel glad he is going to be our player soon...Just a feeling but I think he is going to prove very valuable
![]()
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not... |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Los Angeles,USA
Fave Players: gattuso,maldini,stam,shevchenko,cafu,kaka
![]() |
Quote:
I hope we get lugano and it doesn't turn out to be like cicinho where milan were the forerunners in signing him then we lost out to real madrid. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Athens,Greece
Fave Players: Kaka'
![]() |
Guys, if its true i think we did the first step to "upgrade" our old defence at last...
I see a lot of high esteem here for Barzagli, is he so good? (i will search and find his thread as well) ![]()
__________________
Joined this community at 08-09-1999 as Leftis and still i have the same passion...My only will is to make the press, the newspapers and people, to pay respect to this team as once again, will be great... R E S P E C T |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
from skysports.com
Sao Paulo defender Diego Lugano is unaware of speculation linking him with a move to Milan while Liverpool are also believed to be admirers of the centre back. The Uruguay international is still coming to terms with his country's failure to reach the World Cup finals and is not paying too much attention to the stories claiming the Rossoneri will pay up to €4 million (£2.7 million) for his services. Lugano is focusing on the World Club Championship in Japan with his club while the Brazilian outfit have indicated that Liverpool, Real Madrid and Sevilla also want to sign the player. "I don't know anything about what is being said about Milan," he stated. "It's good to know that there are European teams interested in me but, personally, at this moment, I am only thinking about how we will play with Sao Paulo in Japan. "After that, in the future, I will decide what I will do with my career. "In addition, to say the truth, there isn't currently anything official." Sao Paulo's Marco Aurelio Cunha lifted the lid on the situation regarding Lugano. "For only €4 million, I can ensure that Lugano will not leave Sao Paulo," said Cunha. "We have already had a similar proposal this year from Real Madrid, Sevilla and Liverpool and we refused all of them." ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ so its not official yet. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
From what I know we have the priority for his rights. And this is quite good news because he is a very very good defender. In my opinion Lugano will easily suceed in Italy because he is skilled and plays with passion.
Not sure about the £ 2.7 mi. He'll cost a bit more but even the double will be a bargain for a player of his caliber. How much Sergio Ramos cost to Madrid? With only 24 y.o., Lugano can play for us for almost a decade! |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
Lugano will prove to be a productive player for us, and was acquired at a relative low price compared with other major signings (Obviously this one doesnt qualify as a Big signing).
And regarding Aguero, as I said in other thread, I dont know about many players around the world that can be labelled as the best player in the argentinean tournament while being 17 years old. He is that talented. But from what I have read so far, Milan isnt interested. Last edited by GilAttack [11]; 02-12-2005 at 20:21. |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Where is Brasiliero? Im waiting for him to give us a scout report on Lugano.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
First, I like Lugano...he´s a very good defender. He´s strong in the air, good pace and good in tackle. It´s dificult to know how fast he will become used to european game. Here it had a slow start(to be fair he came here young), but right now, he´s in great form. This guy have talent. Diego Lugano is also a great Pro and apears to be a great person. A very laid back guy, don´t like the night, is married(1 son) and is a very good citzen and teammate ...he´s a little nasty, but don´t worry, he isn´t in a Paolo Montero nasty level ![]() I like this move. He´s a very solid defender w/ sealing(sp?) to improve. IMO Lugano isn´t a Alex type of defender(W. Class). But the guy is not a Roque Junior also. This guy play w/ passion and IMO can play in Milan. Other good thing is his european passport, we can buy him now, and Alex for next season... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: T.O
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta
![]() |
i heard this deal is off now?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
who did u hear from?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2002
Fave Players: maldini
![]() |
guys when was it on to be off.
am i the only one who is saying its not official yet?? guys if it was official it would be all around the media. but why is it only channel4 that is saying we signed him while other sites say we r just fighting 4 his signature like sky. |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|