AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2006, 23:48   #16

GRE-NO-LI

BANNED!
 
GRE-NO-LI's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2005
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Platini, Zico
GRE-NO-LI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
Gre-no-li....Jeff never said for you not to state your oppinion but only wanted an explanation of why you have that oppinion. Why exactly do you think that the squad is on the verge of serious crises of self-confidence??
Egoistka has politely answered for me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I noticed in the last 3 games of Milan that as soon as the ball close to our goal players start panicing... Maybe that shows that they are not self confident anymore?
And I can add that always when see players needing to state that 'everything is fine, we will overcome', you could make no mistake: something terrible is near to come.
GRE-NO-LI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 00:18   #17

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Fair enough.
I also think that the team might lack some confidence because of the difficult moment. Some individuals may lack confidence as well....ex,Dida.

To replay to Egoistika however, I have to dissagree with her point. Milan has only conceded 2 goals in the last 5 Seire A games (not counting the disaster at Palermo because it was a coppa game). Sampdoria and Roma were the teams to score. So this surely throws off the theory that they are shaky in front of their own goal because if they were........then we would concede more then 2 goals in 5 games (1 in the last 4).

Like I said however, I am not excluding the fact that the team may be lacking confidence, however i don't think Egoistika's example was a very good one to prove that.
Anyhow.......lets hope that the Trevizo game will put some confidence into those that need it. Whether it is players of fans. I for one...have to admit that I need it.

FORZA MILAN!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 00:30   #18

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
From acmilan.com
2/7/2006
GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Marzoratti, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam.

MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Kaką, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Amoroso, Inzaghi, Gilardino, Shevchenko


Kaladze is banned one game so he is not in the squad. I am hoping for something different that we have seen......Dida,Simic,Stam,Nesta,Jankulovski,Gattuso,Pirlo,Seedorf,Rui Costa,Inzaghi,Shevchenko. I think Janku, Rui and Pippo should get a start.

Channel 4's predicted line up goes as following.....Dida; Stam, Nesta, Simic, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Gilardino, Shevchenko
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:31   #19

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
Fair enough.
I also think that the team might lack some confidence because of the difficult moment. Some individuals may lack confidence as well....ex,Dida.

To replay to Egoistika however, I have to dissagree with her point. Milan has only conceded 2 goals in the last 5 Seire A games (not counting the disaster at Palermo because it was a coppa game). Sampdoria and Roma were the teams to score. So this surely throws off the theory that they are shaky in front of their own goal because if they were........then we would concede more then 2 goals in 5 games (1 in the last 4).

Like I said however, I am not excluding the fact that the team may be lacking confidence, however i don't think Egoistika's example was a very good one to prove that.
Anyhow.......lets hope that the Trevizo game will put some confidence into those that need it. Whether it is players of fans. I for one...have to admit that I need it.

FORZA MILAN!

Coppa games also count, cause for self confidance it doesnt matter, whether you played bad in Coppa or in Seria A...They panic near the goal...I dont know why, maybe it is not connected to amount of considered goals. Thats just what i see. Kaladze puts the ball away, Nesta sometimes start panicing and looses the ball (or catch it with his hands )...Sheva comes to help defenders quite often. Team is in trouble now, but I think it was just for a few games and now we recovered and gonna destroy Treviso, and after that Bayern Munich.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:43   #20

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, I still wno't succumb to this 'panic' theory and fortunately I'll have the chance to watch Milan vs. Treviso today (given the pplive works). Then we'll see.

I also beg to differ that when players say, 'we will overcome', trouble is coming. On what basis, again, do you make such statement? For the past few years, Milan has experienced their up and down (please don't tell me they have been doing well every single game during the past 4 years under the realm of Ancelotti). And most of the time, they say "we will overcome" and so far they have overcome. This is, perhaps as you described it, one of the most troubling seasons and you may well be right that players are in a crisis.

And finally, I of cousre understand that it's everyone's opinion to post here. But then surfers definitely won't be impressed unless you write a proposition with explanations. Substantial posts are one with high-quality statement + high-quality examples.

For instance, I can't post "F**k you mods" and say that "This is my opinion". Finally whether your friends agree with you add no credibility with the statement. My mum may well agree with me that I'm the smartest kid on the world, but 99/100 people will disagree with such proposition .

Laterz....
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:05   #21

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Jeff...how can i get pplive.i had the old version but it stopped working so i deleted it. thanx!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:18   #22

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
Jeff...how can i get pplive.i had the old version but it stopped working so i deleted it. thanx!
I will post a new thread on how to watch pplive online. Check it out by pressing the new posts on the top later.

Cheers
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:42   #23

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I am going to try to see the game today, but I am not sure if I will be able to see it.

Suffice it to say that this match should serve as a confidence booster, and what I want more than anything, is a clean sheet from Dida and Co.

Even if we tie, we need to stop haemorraging goals...though a tie IMO is unlikely...a win would allow us to move closer to (gasp..cant believe I am saying this)...Inter, who face a tricky tie with the Viola...(Unfortunately, I think they will win this one) and may drop a point or 3.

I look forward to Rui starting, along with Sheva and Pippo...but I can easily see Kaka and Gila being given the nod by Carlo.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!

Lets win this emphatically, and put some pressure on Inter and Juve!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:25   #24

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo

To replay to Egoistika however, I have to dissagree with her point. Milan has only conceded 2 goals in the last 5 Seire A games (not counting the disaster at Palermo because it was a coppa game). Sampdoria and Roma were the teams to score. So this surely throws off the theory that they are shaky in front of their own goal because if they were........then we would concede more then 2 goals in 5 games (1 in the last 4).


FORZA MILAN!
yes, we have conceded only 2 goals in last few matches but we don not look secure in defence. And for the 100th time I have to say its not becouse of the defence but becouse of the DM and CM's. Not even counting the fact sheva,gila and kaka are not even thinking about working defensively as much as they can. Where is CAfu??
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:27   #25

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan

Lets win this emphatically, and put some pressure on Inter and Juve!!
Warro ,I respect your posts that are oftenly very good but this doesnt help. Inter maybe but Juve.....its 14 points man! anyway, i agree, lets destroy them and prepare the team for CL.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:31   #26

rossoneri2005

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Australia
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka' & Pirlo
rossoneri2005 is on a distinguished road
Well with Milan 14 points behind Juve, it's always gonna be looked at as being a crisis. I agree with the view that we have had our ups and downs in previous seasons, however in the games that have counted we have come up trumps. However this season we have lost pretty much all our games to top opposition (Inter, Fiorentina and Roma) for a number of reasons and are now stranded in 3rd. It'd be very optimistic to think we could catch Juve from here, but stranger things have happened, especially to us. Still stand by that linesman costing us dearly on that 2nd liverpool goal.

As for tonight surely we will collect three points in what you'd like to hope was at least a 3-0 victory. Will be looking for big performances from Pirlo and Gila who have been more than below par in recent weeks. Otherwise personally a sheva hat-trick would work well for me.
rossoneri2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:47   #27

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
We wont catch JUVE know ..................... this should be a good win and easy win if juve drop some points then itll be good but i doubt they will
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 14:09   #28

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
it is.......dida,simic,stam.nesta,serginho,VOGEL,gattuso,seedorf,kaka,sheva,gila. Its ok to see Vogel becouse Pirlo did underperform lately, but still no Marek. too bad.....
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 14:30   #29

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Game on!! Still at work...live updates anyone?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 14:34   #30

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
ia anyone is watching it, please update. i cant see this one.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.