AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-03-2006, 12:42   #16

Ördöglány

Registered User
 
Ördöglány's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Hungary
Ördöglány is on a distinguished road
My favourite bands (I don't have 10 favourites)

Queen
Aerosmith
INXS
Bon Jovi
Dire Straits
Police (mainly because of Sting)

Ördöglány is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2006, 14:54   #17

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
anyone here like eric burdon & the animals??


theyre great... i think they have something similar to the doors... only its mre 60's .. the doors are 70's
i love the doors, probably gonna go listen to them now
thanx for the recommendation
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 04:48   #18

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Vadim, can you specify which are the best songs of them, which reperesent the Doors the best, okay... cuz I have listened to them not so much thus I do not know all their songs which is worth to be paid my attention..
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 06:42   #19

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
lsn to to san franciscan nights, dont let me be misunderstood, sky pilot, and house of the rising sun, and spill the wine.. i too am new to them but i really like theyre style!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 12:27   #20

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Vadim, can you specify which are the best songs of them, which reperesent the Doors the best, okay... cuz I have listened to them not so much thus I do not know all their songs which is worth to be paid my attention..
my favorites of the Doors are
LA Woman, Break on Through, Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar), Light My Fire, Hello, I Love You and The Unknown Soldier
There are many more of their songs that I like but I can't mention them all

Last edited by acmilan918; 18-03-2006 at 12:38.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 12:39   #21

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
Helllo!

Does anybody listen to neil young?
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 13:18   #22

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan918
my favorites of the Doors are
LA Woman, Break on Through, Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar), Light My Fire, Hello, I Love You and The Unknown Soldier
There are many more of their songs that I like but I can't mention them all
i dont mind if u list more

their best song is by faar riders on the storm.... but i love LA Woman next!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2006, 13:21   #23

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
i dont mind if u list more

their best song is by faar riders on the storm.... but i love LA Woman next!
Yeah, I can't believe I forgot to mention that! For me Break on Through is first though, I love thr beginning!
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 03:41   #24

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Okay, lads, thanx for advice. Weh nI come back home I shall try to download these songs to my pc and we'll take a closer look then

What else... what about Pink Floyd. I see some of you are deeply into them, however i still can not "find' them, you know what I am sayin... just waitin for quality advice which songs start to listen with an intention to begiun my fan-hood of that groupe. Cuz now I olny now two songs - Wish You Were Here and High Hopes. Anyone... sugestions..?!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 07:50   #25

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
Okay, lads, thanx for advice. Weh nI come back home I shall try to download these songs to my pc and we'll take a closer look then

What else... what about Pink Floyd. I see some of you are deeply into them, however i still can not "find' them, you know what I am sayin... just waitin for quality advice which songs start to listen with an intention to begiun my fan-hood of that groupe. Cuz now I olny now two songs - Wish You Were Here and High Hopes. Anyone... sugestions..?!
-***s
-dogs
-have a cigar
-money
-young lust
-another brick in the wall
-comfortably numb

the top 3 are my favs along with wish you were here
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 07:54   #26

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
ok the first one is P I G S .... i dunno why its cencored, its not even such a bad thing to say!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 12:10   #27

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
gotta agree with all those listed so far

Im more of an alt-rock man so my personal favourites would also have to include, Pearl Jam, Pixies, The Cure, My Bloody Valentine and Joy Division
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 13:14   #28

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
ok the first one is P I G S .... i dunno why its cencored, its not even such a bad thing to say!
Long ago had a problem with that word here on MM, a member was abusing ...long story

Speaking of fave bands no mention of Slayer yet?
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 13:22   #29

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
gotta agree with all those listed so far

Im more of an alt-rock man so my personal favourites would also have to include, Pearl Jam, Pixies, The Cure, My Bloody Valentine and Joy Division
The Pixies, The cure and Joy Division rule! A couple of years ago i tried to go to V festival to see the pixies, i was gutted that i couldnt get tickets!

Have to say im very into Smashing Pumpkins atm!
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 13:50   #30

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i used to love system of a down.. the first 2 albums... after toxicity they became rubbish, out of tune... toxicity is one of the best albums i heard, great timing they had!
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.