AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2006, 20:20   #16

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
kaladze is a great player and also true to his team ... he told chelsea to **** off basically and stayed at milan great on him ...

how old is he by the way
That's not true. Kaladze was seriously thinking of moving to Chelsky as he didn't get many games, and he was in London himself, I believe, to negotiate. But the deal fell through because both parties couldn't agree on the details of a possible Crespo-Kaladze swap involving cash. Kaladze was forced to stay at Milan. He revealed that he was expecting a long time on bench as Milan was pretty upset with him, but instead, he was very touched that he became the first one in the team that signed until 2010. Story after that was pretty straightforward and everyone knows about that. In the crucial game against Schalke04, Maldini and Simic were injured and Kaladze had to step in and played phenomenally, thus forming the Nesta-Kaladze duo for the rest of last season and hopefully for the coming many seasons.

I am not doubting his loyalty, as a matter of fact. Had he left, I would still appreciate his services for the past many years. I am very glad of course that he is still with us, for the coming 5 years. When he was "rotten" on the bench, I had always been a firm believer and supporter of his, as I was very sure that he could repay us. That was one of not many proud moments of mine, so expect me to brag about that very often.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 03-10-2006 at 20:22.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.