AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 09:02   #16

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
But my question remains: Where are the stream links??!!!!
Hey hey, take it easy

If u still dont know, there is a page www.asiaplate.com where the daily schedule of streamed program is posted. So go there, hop on live.today page ( http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm ) choose a match u wanna see and click on a PLAY icon next to the program u have. Dont have program? Download it

The streamings will be 2-5 mins late, prolly in chinese and sometimes not working at all hehe. But its better than nothing...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:08   #17

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Much better than nothing! Thanks peters!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:10   #18

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
You can also use http://www.myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm

for weekends.. just click 'Saturday' or 'Sunday' in the menu for the particular day
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:11   #19

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Mystik!! I appreciate all the help! (I actually had the asiaplate site saved in my bookmarks, but forgot about it! Go figure!)
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:10   #20

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Useful links guys, thanks. I'll post a stream list in 'multimedia' or this thread when some are available, though others can do so of course!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:20   #21

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I'll repeat it again for those who didnt see it. The easiest way to see Milan-AEK is on RAI uno. Im sure everyone can catch that channel as its completely available and always free.

Inter in 1-0 down...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:23   #22

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
I'll repeat it again for those who didnt see it. The easiest way to see Milan-AEK is on RAI uno. Im sure everyone can catch that channel as its completely available and always free.

Inter in 1-0 down...
is that on TV or PC streaming?
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:27   #23

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
StreamerOne?
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:28   #24

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
on TV, hotbird satelite. but im sure you can find some streaming on the internet. Italian channels are easy to catch.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:37   #25

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
mmm, I am not so sure about this one
anyways, I am positive tomorrow there will be P2P chanel showing the game ... just give it time.
www.asiaplate.com is just one of the solutions I'm relying on
btw, today I installed two new P2P programs that I haven't used before - PPMate (has Caifu Sports and many other clear sports streams) and MaxTV Online (Belgium program - only P2P I know of which has Setanta Sports in its channel list ... and many other sports channels as well). Of course, they both have other channles too - movies, music, etc.
PPMate's server seems to be down now -can't update channel list - but it should be up again soon.

MaxTV Online:
http://www.max-tv.be/maxtvonline.php (click MaxTV Online - bottom left)

PPMate:
http://60.215.129.117/dn/bppmate.exe
or
http://220.176.122.35/dn/bppmate.exe

EDIT: I messed up the links to the PPMate .exe file but now they are working
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 12-09-2006 at 18:07.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:47   #26

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
well, I guess the best team in the world, or as Inter supporters like to call it - the best team ever assembled, just had its butt kicked by Sporting
Vieira was again at his very best, while L'Imperatore Adriano didn't seem to be very clear on whether the game had started or not, at least not until he got subbed off.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 15:52   #27

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
btw, in moments like this one, I just adore visiting an Inter forum and reading all the comments there - just makes my day
Here is a link to the game thread on Forz-Inter:
http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446

Enjoy
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 16:09   #28

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
on TV, hotbird satelite. but im sure you can find some streaming on the internet. Italian channels are easy to catch.
Mrki are you sure, because Rai uno never ever has given Cl games,maybe they bought the rights for this year,Can you confirm this for sure mrki???!!!.
But if you have satelite and can catch Hotbird I think Italia 1 or Canal 5, in the past this channels gave Milan games
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 16:24   #29

KingHenry®

BANNED!
 
KingHenry®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
btw, in moments like this one, I just adore visiting an Inter forum and reading all the comments there - just makes my day
Here is a link to the game thread on Forz-Inter:
http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446

Enjoy
haha nice one
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 16:47   #30

Vonim

Registered User
 
Vonim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Montenegro
Fave Players: Gullit, Savicevic, Weah, Kaka
Vonim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
btw, in moments like this one, I just adore visiting an Inter forum and reading all the comments there - just makes my day
Here is a link to the game thread on Forz-Inter:
http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446

Enjoy
Ahhh, i think this was a déjà vu , because i have a feeling i already read this many times in the past.
Our old friends at their best
Vonim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.