AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2006, 21:39   #16

Baresi

Registered User
 
Baresi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm very optimistic about this game although the defense is very shaky. Favalli is just coming back from an injury, Simic had a terrible game last week and Bonera just isn't ready. Maldini seems like the only sure thing back there. In midfield, expect Brocchi to have a solid game in the absence of Gattuso. On offense, Gila is looking for a very important goal in an important game. Roma is the hot team in this game, but expect Milan to steal that fire
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 21:58   #17

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
hey guys tell me we have links....for this match..right i hope u all r enjoying the win...
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 22:00   #18

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
btw braseri....i like the way u post u say very intelegent things...unlike other members who will just critizie but never seem to think with a head...
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 22:02   #19

meazza

Registered User
 
meazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
well, with the players we have we can turn our form around at any moment but I'm not looking forward to this encounter.
__________________
I've had Delia Smith.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 22:47   #20

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I refuse to believe that we won't win.

I remain very optimistic.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 23:27   #21

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
hey guys any new on the streaming links? i really wanna watch this...our second tough match this season..i consider all da other ones crap...and we shud have never lost........excpet the derby so i really wanna watch this
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 00:44   #22

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
The streams will probably be out late Friday night or even early Saturday morning. They won't be out untill then.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:21   #23

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
o ok ....thnx bro for the info...
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 01:41   #24

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
GuangDong TV (GDTV), ShangHai TV (SHTV) are listed to broadcast the match, according to my Chinese source. I'm sure there will be more update later.
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:20   #25

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
I am sorry I dont have the confidence that most here have espoused. I think Roma will tear us apart, if, and only if, we dont score early, and open up the game.
Warro you're forgiven. It is one thing to feel pessimistic. What I was saying is that some actually WANTED us to lose this game. I know you dont want us to lose so that INTER doesnt get ahead of Roma.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:27   #26

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Oh Kui, stop being such a harbinger of gloom

Who are these members who are hoping we lose to Roma? Name and shame them Kui We will win!
I'm not being a harbinger of gloom! I said some people were hoping we lose. I didnt say I wanted to lose, nor do I think we will lose. Jim... where the heck has your brain been? I'm the one calling for people to keep confidence in this team and you say I'm a harbinger of doom? AND... dont tempt be to name those who have said (actual posts) this. Try it and you'll embarrass them at your cost, not mine. I accept your apology before your pride wanes and you admit the lack of tact in this post of yours. Save you the embarrassment.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:14   #27

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Kui, I think the laughing devil after Jim called u a harbinger (someone has been reading lately) of doom was meant to be sarcasm, and for a laugh...not to be taken seriously...

But then again, I could be wrong...but as for where his head has been, I doubt if even he knows!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:35   #28

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Indeed. Yet sarcasm or not I still need and would like to be on the level with my thoughts and sincerity so that all those out there get the picture.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:04   #29

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Dida could miss the Roma match, he has a back problem. Let's hope Kalac ran out of mistakes now and keeps a perfect match, yeah I know, not likely to happen, sigh.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:14   #30

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Carlo says that becouse of Roma's lack of pure striker it will be more complicated than against Inter and Palermo. What kind of a sentence is that? we LOST against Inter and Palermo!!! I mean, im really sick of this stupid comments. Like he's talking to bunch of kids and not people that watch Milan's every match and know the team in the slightest details. this is ridicluous....
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.