AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2006, 19:51   #16

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Actually I just thought of something...Galliani said about a surprise in January transfers...could it possibly be Sheva? Oh please, please, please GOD! I d love to have him back..him and Kaka together can do magic things in attack...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 21:46   #17

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
He has done a lot for Milan? Have you forgotten what Milan has done for him? We have given him something no other club in the world could have given him. We gave him love, respect, we made him one of our own. Hell, we have him his career as a superstar. And all of it was GENUINE. So if he turns this down for whatever reason, family or not, then that's it. There is no way I'd welcome this classless man (although great player) back at Milan. We are bigger than any one player, and certainly have more class than this player.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 21:58   #18

vlado

Registered User
 
vlado's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
vlado is on a distinguished road
I don't want him back, he could stay, trader... We can find better opportunity then he is..
vlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 23:05   #19

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
Sheva is a immediate solution for Milan (may be to get to the CL zone) but really there is no long term future with that. I don't want that.
minhduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 23:11   #20

minhduc

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2006
minhduc is on a distinguished road
Supprise coming out of the Galliani's mouth could be something like Vieri, Favalli, or may be Recoba,... wait and see first.
minhduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 23:19   #21

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
He has done a lot for Milan? Have you forgotten what Milan has done for him? We have given him something no other club in the world could have given him. We gave him love, respect, we made him one of our own. Hell, we have him his career as a superstar. And all of it was GENUINE. So if he turns this down for whatever reason, family or not, then that's it. There is no way I'd welcome this classless man (although great player) back at Milan. We are bigger than any one player, and certainly have more class than this player.

We are bigger than one player??? We have more class? What class do you see now? I see that kind of class that can take us to Seria B. And when Sheva was in Milan we were not in such a danger. Milan did not make him a superstar...Milan gave him a ground to become one. Because if you are nothing and have no skills - it doesnt really matter where you play - you not going to become a superstar. And he did do a lot for Milan. As for his decision to leave - family should be on the first plays - always. Are you married? Seems like you not. And I m married and know what i am talking about. Football career is good, but its not for the whole life - and family is. So his choice is an understandable one. I was very upset too, I am still upset that he gone, but I would never say anything like you have just said.
And whatever your attitude to him now, whatever anger and sadness and whatever you feel else - but you should realize that if he comes back - he ll take us out of that sh** situation where we are now. Please do have some respect for those who made us win so many games, who did magic things etc.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by Egoistka; 12-11-2006 at 23:21.
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 23:36   #22

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Please do have some respect for those who made us win so many games, who did magic things etc.
I have a lot of respect for Shevchenko as a player but he probably earned to lose most of my (and perhaps our) respect by leaving Milan when he knows that he is one of the most indispensible players. As if not bad enough, he declared (on the official website) that he wanted to be like Maldini, a Milan legend, just a few months before he left. The amount of respect I have for him is hereby lost, forever. I respect him to be a great player, for all the magic things that he has done for Milan, and I share with you that he'll probably save Milan for now, but I sneered, mocked, and contempted his so-called loyalty to Milan that so many people believe in him.

_____


now, can we put him out of our mind? The mods have been closing down ALL THE THREADS on shevchenko already, and it still keeps coming, like his son's name. Do we need to keep a personal diary about him?

Go http://www.shevchenko.com/ and have fun. Please save us mod for this endless discussion on him. To be hoenst, I think more than 50% of the members here is not interseted in what he is doing now.

Last edited by Jeff; 12-11-2006 at 23:39.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 23:48   #23

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Sheva can stay where he is. He is not needed here. He can keep on hugging the Chelsea fans after he score all his goals for all I care. After all that we "the fans" did for him and after we made him our god, he had the nerves to lie to us that he is going to end his career in Milan. Nobody asked him to say that. Nobody made him say that. Why did he?

I wish him well as I still think he is the best and most complete forward in the world, but he is not needed back here.

Forza Milan forever!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 00:43   #24

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
We are bigger than one player??? We have more class? What class do you see now? I see that kind of class that can take us to Seria B. And when Sheva was in Milan we were not in such a danger. Milan did not make him a superstar...Milan gave him a ground to become one. Because if you are nothing and have no skills - it doesnt really matter where you play - you not going to become a superstar. And he did do a lot for Milan. As for his decision to leave - family should be on the first plays - always. Are you married? Seems like you not. And I m married and know what i am talking about. Football career is good, but its not for the whole life - and family is. So his choice is an understandable one. I was very upset too, I am still upset that he gone, but I would never say anything like you have just said.
And whatever your attitude to him now, whatever anger and sadness and whatever you feel else - but you should realize that if he comes back - he ll take us out of that sh** situation where we are now. Please do have some respect for those who made us win so many games, who did magic things etc.
What you're saying is so ridiculous that it doesnt deserve a comment. But I just cant resist, so here goes:

1) How long have you been following AC Milan? We have been one of the greatest clubs in Europe for a long long time---well before Sheva joined us. The success that Sheva brought us---one UCL, one Scudetto is NOTHING and I say NOTHING compared to the success this club has acheived overall. It's not like we were Chievo before Sheva joined and now we have become Real Madrid. As for Sheva's contribution to the club, there is no doubt he has contributed significantly, but compared to contributions of Rivera, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, etc---his contribution is a speck of sand in the desert. So you have no clue what you are talking about. AC Milan is infinitely bigger than any single one player, no matter who that player is.

2) Yes, I am married and have a young daughter. I haved lived across three continents over the last 12 years, so I know a thing or two about moving for "family reasons" Dont compare a rich footballer's career and family with that of a normal person. How long is a footballer's career? Max 33, 34, 35? That's it. So if you wanted to learn English in London or your wife wanted to shop in London with Abramovich's wife---you cant wait a few years until you retire from football? It's not like he'll be playing at Milan til he's 45 you know. So, if our symbol, our so-called legend couldnt tell his wife/family to hold on for another two or three years, or rather, couldnt sacrifice a few years of his playing career for our club, then for me, he doesnt deserve to be here. He has no class.

3) I would rather us finish in midtable than to have that scumbag back and finish in the top five. HONEST. There has to be more to loving our club than just the results. He wanted to leave and forced his move. So be it. We are not a hotel that will welcome such players back just to finish higher in the league for one season. Remember, we are not Lazio, we are AC Milan. One season in the doldrums is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. So Sheva can stay put, learn English, and finish his career hugging the Chelsea fans. I for one dont want to see him taint our shirt by wearing it.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 01:28   #25

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
What you're saying is so ridiculous that it doesnt deserve a comment. But I just cant resist, so here goes:

1) How long have you been following AC Milan? We have been one of the greatest clubs in Europe for a long long time---well before Sheva joined us. The success that Sheva brought us---one UCL, one Scudetto is NOTHING and I say NOTHING compared to the success this club has acheived overall. It's not like we were Chievo before Sheva joined and now we have become Real Madrid. As for Sheva's contribution to the club, there is no doubt he has contributed significantly, but compared to contributions of Rivera, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, etc---his contribution is a speck of sand in the desert. So you have no clue what you are talking about. AC Milan is infinitely bigger than any single one player, no matter who that player is.

2) Yes, I am married and have a young daughter. I haved lived across three continents over the last 12 years, so I know a thing or two about moving for "family reasons" Dont compare a rich footballer's career and family with that of a normal person. How long is a footballer's career? Max 33, 34, 35? That's it. So if you wanted to learn English in London or your wife wanted to shop in London with Abramovich's wife---you cant wait a few years until you retire from football? It's not like he'll be playing at Milan til he's 45 you know. So, if our symbol, our so-called legend couldnt tell his wife/family to hold on for another two or three years, or rather, couldnt sacrifice a few years of his playing career for our club, then for me, he doesnt deserve to be here. He has no class.

3) I would rather us finish in midtable than to have that scumbag back and finish in the top five. HONEST. There has to be more to loving our club than just the results. He wanted to leave and forced his move. So be it. We are not a hotel that will welcome such players back just to finish higher in the league for one season. Remember, we are not Lazio, we are AC Milan. One season in the doldrums is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. So Sheva can stay put, learn English, and finish his career hugging the Chelsea fans. I for one dont want to see him taint our shirt by wearing it.

couldn't have said it better myself.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 05:07   #26

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
We are bigger than one player??? We have more class? What class do you see now? I see that kind of class that can take us to Seria B.
We will finish about 4th this season, ridicolous to mention serie B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
And when Sheva was in Milan we were not in such a danger.
Eh? The same danger we ain't in now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Milan did not make him a superstar...Milan gave him a ground to become one. Because if you are nothing and have no skills - it doesnt really matter where you play - you not going to become a superstar.
No shiit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
And he did do a lot for Milan. As for his decision to leave - family should be on the first plays - always. Are you married? Seems like you not. And I m married and know what i am talking about.
In a healthy family life the other parts should not be the one deciding a important decision like this. You want to control the life if your future husband?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Football career is good, but its not for the whole life - and family is.
I am pretty sure his family would not disspaear over him playing in Milan for 4 more years. The same football career that brought them together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
but you should realize that if he comes back - he ll take us out of that sh** situation where we are now. Please do have some respect for those who made us win so many games, who did magic things etc.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't see him lighting up the London sky though.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 06:53   #27

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
pride comes before a crash. Are we soo proud that we rather crash into serieB before we take our hero back. people make mistakes. forgiveness is divine.
IMO there are STILL only three strikers who can do it all"
sheva ronaldo and henry. If we're getting the chance to have one of these shouldn't we sieze the opportunity?
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 09:10   #28

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
Sheva can't come on January because we have signed Oliveira already, a non-EU player. Sheva is non-EU.

http://goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=167363
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 09:16   #29

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9

1) How long have you been following AC Milan? We have been one of the greatest clubs in Europe for a long long time---well before Sheva joined us. The success that Sheva brought us---one UCL, one Scudetto is NOTHING and I say NOTHING compared to the success this club has acheived overall. It's not like we were Chievo before Sheva joined and now we have become Real Madrid. As for Sheva's contribution to the club, there is no doubt he has contributed significantly, but compared to contributions of Rivera, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, etc---his contribution is a speck of sand in the desert. So you have no clue what you are talking about. AC Milan is infinitely bigger than any single one player, no matter who that player is.
You probably didnt read my post carefully. I did not say that Sheva was the greatest in the whole history of Milan. But he definately was one of the greatest players of Milan. I was talking about the years that he have spent in Milan. I support Milan for a bit more than 4 years...yes it is not that long. But consider that before I hated football, I didnt understand it. When I first watched Milan match (because i had to watch it...there was nothing else I could do in the Sports Bar with my husband and his friends) I fell in love with this team, I started loving football in general. And that happend because of amazing play by Sheva and Maldini. I really enjoyed watching the match for the first time in my life. I m very gratful to them for that. Consider that I was supposed to support Lazio, as my husband is a true Lazio fan.
Sheva played with his soul for Milan and whatever reason he had for leaving Milan...we might not know the whole situation...it was a strong reason.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
2) Yes, I am married and have a young daughter. I haved lived across three continents over the last 12 years, so I know a thing or two about moving for "family reasons" Dont compare a rich footballer's career and family with that of a normal person. How long is a footballer's career? Max 33, 34, 35? That's it. So if you wanted to learn English in London or your wife wanted to shop in London with Abramovich's wife---you cant wait a few years until you retire from football? It's not like he'll be playing at Milan til he's 45 you know. So, if our symbol, our so-called legend couldnt tell his wife/family to hold on for another two or three years, or rather, couldnt sacrifice a few years of his playing career for our club, then for me, he doesnt deserve to be here. He has no class.
How can you say that normal people's life cannot be compared to footballer's life? Aren't footballers normal people? We are talking about a human situation here. He had chosen his family comfort sacrifising his career in his favorite football club. Would you choose a job instead of your wife and daufghter's comfort or happiness? I would not. I know that if I asked my husband to move to live to Russia, he would agree, although he doesnt speak a word of Russian. He d do it for me, if I really asked him. I left my country for him, and moved to London, although, believe me, I didnt want to do it at all. But its about doing something to save your family or to make it comfortable. I realized that I d feel more comfortable in the UK than my husband in Russia. And I made my decision, leaving everything behind: my faily, my friends, my job, my dog and a lot more - my native city and my country. Do you think that my family or my friends now hate me for that? No, it would be absolutely ridiculous. They understand my reasons. And Sheva's situation is nothing different from this one. So why do you hate him? Sheva is a human being, he has his priorities and weaknesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
3) I would rather us finish in midtable than to have that scumbag back and finish in the top five. HONEST. There has to be more to loving our club than just the results. He wanted to leave and forced his move. So be it. We are not a hotel that will welcome such players back just to finish higher in the league for one season. Remember, we are not Lazio, we are AC Milan. One season in the doldrums is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. So Sheva can stay put, learn English, and finish his career hugging the Chelsea fans. I for one dont want to see him taint our shirt by wearing it.


You can feel whatever you want, you can have your opinions...But I ll always be gratful to Sheva and I ll always respect him. He deserves that.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by Egoistka; 13-11-2006 at 09:23.
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 10:32   #30

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Sorry to pick on you Oksana, but i feel like i'm at nursery school reading your posts. Why the big font?

I do however agree that given our current league position, we should at least think about relegation. To not even consider it smacks of outrageous arrogance.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.