AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-11-2006, 13:34   #16

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
We just need a win at this point...how we play is less important to me than the result.

3 points, means 10 points in the standings, and some belief back in the squad.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 16:56   #17

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
we badly need to win this match. i hope yoann will start.
FORZA MILAN
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 19:29   #18

Oldman

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Like the saying "There will be no next time" for this coming Empoli - Milan game.
Personally, I don't see any difficulty to winning this match as Milan were so unfortunate with the woodwork.
Hope that for the coming Milan games the woodwork would only be like the"virtual woodwork" to enable the ball goes to the back of the opponent's net

I will bet my money on Milan!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN !!
ROSSONERI RULES !!
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 19:33   #19

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Is Empoli Italian for "Getting your backside handed to you on a plate" because surely someone is going to get a propper beating from us sooner or later.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 19:35   #20

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
There is eseriously no point in blaming any individual; gila, oliveria, pirlo. Win is the only answer and solution.

Well, some players in Milan JUST underperforming, but there are some, who underperform very badly.

We need to win this match...I d say Milan has to win it. We need to start winning every match now, then we have a chance, maybe not for Scudetto, but for CL. Ehh, Kaka, you better have a good day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Is Empoli Italian for "Getting your backside handed to you on a plate" because surely someone is going to get a propper beating from us sooner or later.
Sounds promising...actually I think that seems very possible, as Milan players are very angry now, and they do want to kick somebody's a**.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 22:15   #21

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I really don't expect much from this game. Before I could be sure that Milan would win games like this but right now I'm not really sure, I hope we do.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 13:47   #22

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
from soccertv.com

Quote:
Sat Nov 18 09:00AM Pacific
Sat Nov 18 10:00AM Mountain
Sat Nov 18 11:00AM Central
Sat Nov 18 12:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
GolTV (US)
Calcio Italiano - Serie A
Empoli vs AC Milan
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 18:26   #23

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
I hope we attack for change. Put Cafu and Marek on the flanks, kaka and gourcuff in the middle and lets run like hell untill we score 4 goals! my plan...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 19:12   #24

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Perhaps you should send it to Carlo? ... where's his email ... or maybe he's a member of the board ...
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 19:51   #25

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Let me try a new angle here. One to make a point to some of you. We will lose this game against Empoli. Why? To prove the point some of you folks are making... that we suck and we need Carlo to go, Galliani to go, Berlu to go....... Okay now if you folks want to serve this kind of rhetoric as a good bunch of you have been doing, I'm going enjoy force feeding what you serve here in MilanMania back down your throats. Spare me the sarcasm excuse too Jim. So there you have it. A bunch of people who gladly eat feces only to cry here about the smell. Happy Thanksgiving!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 21:48   #26

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Let me try a new angle here. One to make a point to some of you. We will lose this game against Empoli. Why? To prove the point some of you folks are making... that we suck and we need Carlo to go, Galliani to go, Berlu to go....... Okay now if you folks want to serve this kind of rhetoric as a good bunch of you have been doing, I'm going enjoy force feeding what you serve here in MilanMania back down your throats. Spare me the sarcasm excuse too Jim. So there you have it. A bunch of people who gladly eat feces only to cry here about the smell. Happy Thanksgiving!

Well...if sucking Carlo is possible...then I d be really curious to look how Galliani, and especially Berlu can be sucked... Did you see someone writing that on forum? That sounds like nonsense
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 23:59   #27

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Well...if sucking Carlo is possible...then I d be really curious to look how Galliani, and especially Berlu can be sucked...
that's a creepy hobby you have there but ... it's much easier than you think - just ask their wives/girlfriends
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti

Last edited by zlatanov; 16-11-2006 at 00:02.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2006, 01:31   #28

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Well...if sucking Carlo is possible...then I d be really curious to look how Galliani, and especially Berlu can be sucked... Did you see someone writing that on forum? That sounds like nonsense
Oh didnt forget the cr@p you put in this forum. Gila sucks too. You should hope he doesnt score. That would help your case.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2006, 03:47   #29

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very simply drop Dida and Olivera and we will win eaisly
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 16-11-2006 at 03:49.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2006, 07:36   #30

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Oh didnt forget the cr@p you put in this forum. Gila sucks too. You should hope he doesnt score. That would help your case.
I did not put any crap...only blind people dont see...that Gila is sh** at the moment...
And oppositely, Kui, I hope he ll score many times to prove me wrong...but I dont believe in him no more...I support Milan, and I do wish the best for this team. So I would be just happy to say sorry for all the things I said about Gila if he helped us out of this situation.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!

Last edited by Egoistka; 16-11-2006 at 07:41.
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.