![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
![]() |
hey guys..i was watching some videos of last years CL when we played against Lyon and byren munich and man it was great we practically killed those teams....and now looking at this year..with our bad luck in the SERIE A i just hope atleast the CL could be a way for our players to regain their confidence..which inshallah they will...and if we win this years CL..idk wat i will do..but hopefullly we take this as one game at a time and take da whole thing
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life ![]() Inchinati al diavolo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
ESPN, in their wisdom, will not be showing this match, so I hope Zlat/NAMMY et al kind find the links...
This game is important for us, confidence wise, as well as to ensure a slightly easier passage in the knock out stage. Let us hope Kaka and Clarence get some rest. Look for Pippo to start, having been on the bench for much of the Empoli game. FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
TLN in Canada is showing AEK-Milan on Tuesday
... smarter than ESPN, I guess ![]() There should be links for the game, guys, but don't count on too many given that Real-Lyon and especially the GB "derby" of Celtic-ManU are also on this Tuesday ... not to mention that Arsenal is also playing ![]()
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti Last edited by zlatanov; 20-11-2006 at 10:46. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Yeah, I hear u Zlat! But hey, these things happen!
![]()
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
And the usual headline at Football Italia... and of course Ancelotti pulls in Maldini on this one. We're in 17th place, guys, this Athens glory is going to be hallow if keep up this sad pace. You'll notice the line I bolded but I'll hold my tongue.
Ancelotti eyes Athens glory Monday 20 November, 2006 Carlo Ancelotti is keen for Milan book their spot in the knockout phase of the Champions League against AEK Athens. The Rossoneri are first in Group H with 10 points and are on the brink of qualification ahead of Tuesday’s match, despite their struggles in Serie A this term. “We are not taking anything for granted, we still need one point to qualify and our objective is to do our best and stay in first place,” said Ancelotti before leaving for Athens. “We want to play well and see some improvements on the field. We will leave our worries about the League behind us – the Champions League can help us regain serenity. “Paolo Maldini said that this season reminds him of the one which ended with the Champions League victory in Manchester and I hope he is right. “I am optimistic because I understand the group’s value, the players’ quality and the unity of the squad,” continued the tactician. “We are still the first club in Europe, we have earned this leadership in the past five years and we want to keep it. “In any case, the match in Athens will not be easy, they have improved a lot since the game on Matchday 1,” said Ancelotti, referring to the 3-0 win at the Stadio San Siro. “I think we must continue what started with the step forward against Empoli. The standings don’t make me sad, instead the situation pushes me to find a solution to the problems that we have.” Vice-President Adriano Galliani also believes that the Rossoneri are not going through a crisis and will soon return to winning ways in the championship. “We have always done well in Europe and also in Italy. In the past season we earned 88 points and we were first in the European rankings,” explained Galliani. “We are going through a difficult moment that I hope will finish soon. Milan aren’t in a crisis, I don’t understand why everyone is focusing on the recent games. “Certainly we aren’t satisfied with the season, but there is no reason to talk about a crisis because there isn’t one. “Europe remains our first objective, in addition to reaching one of the top four places in Serie A and going as far as possible in every competition,” concluded the former Lega Calcio chief.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... Last edited by Debs; 20-11-2006 at 13:05. |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Galliani is doing an ostritch...but at least we are playing well...just not scoring..good ploy though Debs, u have to admit, in bringing out Maldini!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
..........
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
Last edited by rahul.acm; 20-11-2006 at 21:35. |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Yes, there are three Greek channels on Sopcast showing the match but apparently none of them are working yet.
http://myp2p.eu/Matches/Match4.htm Anyways, Zlat will provide further details. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
![]() |
2 years ago in UEFA Zenit won against AEK 5:1. So i guess Milan has all the chances to repeat this success, even being in a bad shape.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
I can see odds rising on Milan win, because people know this and bet against Milan. I have a different opinion and i think Milan won't take this match for granted and will go for the 3 points which will guarantee the 1st place no matter what happens tonight in Lille or in the next round. Odds are allready 2.00 (1/1), they started at 1.60 , and they are still going up. I'd appreciate if you can tell me what do u really think about the final outcome, since you know Milan the best. But please try to be objective ![]() Thanx ! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
official: dida-simic-billy-bonera-maldini-pirlo-brocchi-seedorf-kaka-pippo-oliveira
Is that clown Carlo really gone mad??? Kaka' again?? No Gourcuff, Seedorf again?! WHY? When Kaka' gets injured in stupid matches like this one, then the "unluck" factor will be on the headlines, again. I would call it "unsmart" factor that Milan has problems with, luck has nothing to do with bad managing.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
I would keep Seedorf in but play Gourcuff instead of Kaka. He really needs a rest, I couldn't give less of a damn about who is the leading goalscorer in the CL right now, we need Kaka!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Tampico, Mexico
Fave Players: Shevchenko
![]() |
Can Bonera play on the left?? I dont think so...having so few options of players to play on the left, Carlo has put a player that wont have any positve effect on the game! but i hope im wrong
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Maybe Maldini will play as a LB? He did it against Inter.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|