AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-11-2006, 13:39   #16

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Here is the Milan squad for the Brescia game and the team that is expected to start tomorrow ... lots of youngsters on that list:
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=12&a=25313
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 14:31   #17

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
THE ROSSONERI STARTING LINE-UP
11/27/2006
Milan will play a 4-3-1-2 formation against Brescia for the Italian Cup final-sixteen. Here's official Rossoneri starting line-up: Kalac; Bonera, Simic, Kaladze, Antonelli; Brocchi, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Gourcuff; Ricardo Oliveira, Borriello.



so there it is:
--------pirlo--------
brocchi-----jankulovski-----
-------gourcuff------

looks good, and I hope Gourcuff plays more and more so he can show his potential. This way, with brocchi and JAnkulovski behind him, he can get more freedom and play his natural role, AM.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 14:50   #18

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
thnx for da info zlat appreciate it
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 15:57   #19

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
I would have thought maybe Pirlo would be rested, but am not too sure who could replace him? Maybe one of our prima?
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 16:07   #20

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Maybe he won't play this weekend. We're probably letting him play some 'easy' matches to get back into form. That's actually a great team we have for tomorrow. Antonelli really impressed and will probably be permanently in the first team from next season. I wonder which 3 youth players Carlo was talking about when he said three would be called up next season.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 17:08   #21

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
wat time PACIFIC TIME WILL IT BE ON?
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 17:37   #22

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Hopefully we'll be a bit more composed in defence this game, and some of the prima players get a good run out.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 27-11-2006 at 18:28.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 18:14   #23

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
The thread with the links is up now.
The game starts at 12.00pm Pacific (20.00pm UK time).
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 18:30   #24

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
ur great zlat,,,u dont know how much i appreciate u
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 18:39   #25

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ is a useful website for figuring out times.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 19:31   #26

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
mrki, it will be more like this

Kalac
Bonera Simic Kaladze Antonelli
Brocchi Pirlo Jankulovsky
Gourcuff
Borriello Oliveira
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 01:53   #27

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
mrki, it will be more like this

Kalac
Bonera Simic Kaladze Antonelli
Brocchi Pirlo Jankulovsky
Gourcuff
Borriello Oliveira

Kalac (thank God, finally we have a gk )
Bonera Simic Kaladze Oliveira
Brocchi Pirlo Jankulovsky
Gourcuff
Borriello Antonelli

This team would be more balanced
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 06:29   #28

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Oliveira in defence you really are funy mzk !
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 08:35   #29

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I am anxious to see this game, if only to watch Gourcuff play in the hole behind the strikers.

Good work by Carlo in giving him this opportunity, but it may mean that he wont play vs Torino (?) in the next league match...he is young though, so he may b able to handle it, but I doubt Carlo will bench Clarence for another league fixture.

I hope for a good performance, and a low scoring draw will suffice to take us through to the next round...

Lets see if Kalac makes any mistakes this time around.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 09:26   #30

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
... vs Torino (?) in the next league match...
Cagliari will host us this weekend, 15:00 CET
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.