AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2006, 07:14   #16

kef

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso
kef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
Off topic:does anyone know what Carlo said at the interview after the Milan 0-0 Torino???I'm trying to find his comments after the game!
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/dec10i.html
kef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:48   #17

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
thanks kef!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:29   #18

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
In some interwiew Carlo said we are not acostumised to new formation, so why the hell did he play 4-3-3!!!???? The team needs to work and progress, bla,bla...same thing he said last year! We could have used this against Torino:
cafu-bonera-simic-the young LB ( cant remember his name )
---brocchi---seedorf---
gourcuff------jankulovski----
------gilardino--oliveira-----

this is more than enough for win against Torino, but he has no confidence in his own players. I bet he cant wait for Favalli to come back so he can play him and Cafu on the wings! Disgusting!!!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:30   #19

Sempre Milan!

Registered User
 
Sempre Milan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Sempre Milan! is on a distinguished road
Look a loss is looking very likely but we can never count Milan out even in hard times like these! Fiorentina will definitly be tough and the only way I think we will win, is iff we score more than them, becasue I can't see us not conceding against them...
It's time for Milan to pul up there socks, find the right attitude and go out there with passion, desire and longing for those 3 points! We are the worse team but we can still do it! I never stop believing in this team, and true Milanisti will do the same...
I know it's hard, but if not this game then the next!

Forza Milan
__________________
Milan- tu sei tutta la mia vita!

Milan, Milan solo con te!
Milan, Milan sempre per te!
Sempre Milan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 09:55   #20

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
It is not that i m pessimist, but I feel that we are going to lose this game. Several reasons for that:
1. we are playing with the second goalkeeper, who is not brilliant
2. our defence at the moment is not doing particularly good (some bad news - Nesta is out for 3 months, according to Gazzetta)
3. Kaka is not going to play, as he has an injury - botta al piede
4. Mutu and Toni are considered the best strikers of Seria A at the moment
5. Our strikers are in a very bad shape...
So to summerize all 5 points above: our goalkeeper is gonna face the best 2 strikers of Serie A (good luck to him, not kidding, he is gonna need it), in the middle we are lacking our best player...so we gonna concede a lot of goals and not gonna score anything, as at the moment we dont have any attacking threat at all, our only threat is injured.
So what is the possible score? I guess 3:0 for Fiorentina is very realistic. Hopefull score...0:1 for Milan, although I d be happy even with a draw here.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:06   #21

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
is sergihno pretty much done for the season?
I miss him....
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:08   #22

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sveto
is sergihno pretty much done for the season?
I miss him....
Serginho is out for 3 months - Gazzetta: Serginho (operato di ernia del disco, 3 mesi)...Dida, Nesta, Serginho - all are out for 3 months, and Costacurta for 2 months...It looks bad, huh?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:21   #23

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Serginho is out for 3 months - Gazzetta: Serginho (operato di ernia del disco, 3 mesi)...Dida, Nesta, Serginho - all are out for 3 months, and Costacurta for 2 months...It looks bad, huh?
this is harsh, but i duno why Billy wants to keep on going.. If he retires in Jan it would release a squad place that we really need!
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:27   #24

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
this is harsh, but i duno why Billy wants to keep on going.. If he retires in Jan it would release a squad place that we really need!
I agree with you...He ve done a lot for Milan..and now, coz he is injured for such a long period, maybe it is good time to go
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:32   #25

Sempre Milan!

Registered User
 
Sempre Milan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Sempre Milan! is on a distinguished road
Unless Serginho works exceptionally hard I reckon there might be a slim chance of him being out even longer! Though I am no doctor and I am not sure ho seriuos his injury is... but I broke a vertabrae and I was out for 3 years, back injuries aren't fun believe me.

But I agree I think Old Billy must leave now we need more players and with him gone it opens up some spaces!

EDIT: Ok I now realise that he had the hernia opperation, my mom had that she was in bad condition for months, but he has doctors around him 24/7 so I guess it could be within 3 months
__________________
Milan- tu sei tutta la mia vita!

Milan, Milan solo con te!
Milan, Milan sempre per te!
Sempre Milan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:41   #26

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I agree with you...He ve done a lot for Milan..and now, coz he is injured for such a long period, maybe it is good time to go

What other big team has players over 40? its a joke, Oh its because "there family" sooo stupid...
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:45   #27

Sempre Milan!

Registered User
 
Sempre Milan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Sempre Milan! is on a distinguished road
I think Milan should get rid of some of them! Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Serginho (as much as we need him, his injury is taking up a post were we can have someone and he could even retire) Seedorf, and Maldini... they are getting on in age! We all love Maldini and remember him forever but the defence is old and slow!
__________________
Milan- tu sei tutta la mia vita!

Milan, Milan solo con te!
Milan, Milan sempre per te!
Sempre Milan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:53   #28

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
i think i counted 6 defenders we could be needing by the end of the season, now that is depressing..

Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Serginho are most likely comming to the end of there milan career, i would be amazed if Favalli is still with us next season! Maldini could retire, simic could be tempted to a team where he is a guarenteed starter.. Bonera could be tempted go to Fiorentina...
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:58   #29

Sempre Milan!

Registered User
 
Sempre Milan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Sempre Milan! is on a distinguished road
I quite like Bonera, very flexible to where he can play! Simic I have never been a huge fan of so he can go, and after some very disappionting performances I think he doesn't derserve the title of a milan player!
But I really hope for bonera to stay!
Who I would like in: Barazgli, Mexes, Chivu, Zaccardo, Oddo, Felipe any of these I would love
__________________
Milan- tu sei tutta la mia vita!

Milan, Milan solo con te!
Milan, Milan sempre per te!
Sempre Milan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:08   #30

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yup...not surprised to see more gloom and doom here...we may just be in for a surprise, but the way the season is going, I doubt it.

I will not be able to watch the match..as I will be travelling in the great US of A...enroute to Costa Rica for work...maybe that is a good thing.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!! regardless...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.