![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
So Galliani & Co. will putz around with Dida's (who still contributes much to this club) deal and then hand out extensions to Gila and Seedorf as if they were candy. Doesn't make sense to me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
well i guess they didn't request such a big pay rise like Dida did
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR ![]() Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Taylor, it does make sense, because as I said before, this entire problem renewing Dida may be just the elegant way out to acquire Buffon in the summer...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Yes, Dida has earned, at least, to go with dignity... they will not say: "No, we are not renewing Dida, because we're gonna try to get Gigi Buffon, or somebody else"
They'll say: "We wanted Dida to stay with us for another 4 years, but the negotiations with his agent didn't result in a financial agreement... We understand his reasons, and thank him for his great contribution during the 7 years he was with us, blah blah"
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
and then we will sign Gigi....
![]()
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Kaka
![]() |
So FC Milano need Gigi becouse dida dont play so good like before
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Off topic:
Why should we pay Dida more than Kaka, Gila, and Maldini? Puh-lease..he is a good keeper, but surely not better than Buffon, and therefore I think his salary requests (which I believe are the issue here) are the real issue.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: VARNA, BULGARIA
![]() |
I Do Not Understand Why Seedorf's Contract Was Extended. He Is Slow, Lazy And Completely Useless Lately.
He Should Not Start The Games And Must Be A Sub For Gorky...at Least This Is What I Think. |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Clarence Seedorf
Sorry to open a thread for this...didn't see any....Seedorf has really stepped it up recently....AND he is playing.....gasp FAST now....the guy moved with such speed .....I was always one of his biggest fans and stood up for him when people were calling for his head and for Sneijder to replace him etc etc....but I must admit even I got disenchanted with him mid season....now the guy has returned to the creative genious of old....what ,more can I say??
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
CLAAARENCE CLAARENCE SEEDORF SEEDORF!!!!!!
CLAARENCE CLARENCE SEEDORF SEEDORF!!! everyone cheered his name at pre-game and after his goal and at the end of the game.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
![]() |
FORZA CLARENCE .. these last games he is back on his old form .. and one of players who we should thank for findin ourselfs in CL Final
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
[b]boufon in dreams of milan hahahahahaha
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
![]() |
Hope after CL final will be more like " Milan in dreams of Buffon "
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
I can only say that in recent weeks he has totally put any arguments I had against him earlier in the season to null, and I can only credit him for it.
I couldn't believe he was crying after the Man U match, it goes to show how much this all means to him. |
|
|
|