![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
![]() |
I dont want promising players, I want superstars
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Go ask Madrid how well they're doing and come back and tell me what you've found.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
![]() |
I've found millions of dollars and a fanbase world wide. They are just being coached wrong over the last few years
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I think we should buy new players both in defence and attack. A new goalie, one new right and central defender, a left midfielder and a new striker. Then we have to sell players in these positions; Dida has been rusty the latest seasons, so a Buffon (unrealistic?) or Amelia would have been great. Dani Alves is one of the best backs in the world right now, and I think he definately will leave Sevilla in the summer for a bigger club. Milan have the money to satesfy his needs. A talent or two on the midfield and attack (two Gourcuffs) is not a bad idea, either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
But of course it is much easier to just blame the coaches - especially Capello, one of the most successful in the business. If even Capello can't control his dressing room, don't you think that the ego-meter in Real M's dressing room is measuring a bit too high with all those "superstars" in there? ... There goes another reason why buying one superstar after another is not a guarantee for success ... for media coverage and shirt sales, yeah, but not for success.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Pakistan, Peshawar
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Cassano, Buffon.
![]() |
Milan Is Going Nuts
Just read this article and you will know what I mean by calling our management nuts.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=269843 I mean are we really losing Maldini plus 300 million.......................... .On 300 million we can buy a complete new squad of 23+ players. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
![]() |
Quote:
It's an April Fools Joke.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
LOL
![]()
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2006
Fave Players: MvB,KaKa'
![]() |
Milan dosnt need 10 new players at all just a team build over Ro-Ka-Ro:-
Defence(out)= Serginho,Cafu,Billy Grimi.as you seen big gap in the defence, so we need 2 to 3 players at least Oddo and janku are okay for r and l backs but we need back ups like zambrotta until he gets back to his level, and (abidal or alves) would be gr8. but the big problem is getting a back up for nesta and maldini, bonera is good but not hes not enough, chivu is awsome and build a team with chivu and nesta and nesta with maldini. Defence (ALL) = Janku, Oddo, Maldini, Nesta, Simic, Bonera, Zambrota, Alves, Chivu. Midfield(out) = Gourcuff on Loan our midfield is our top line this season, so just a back up would be good someone like Taddie will rock and make seedorf as a back up. and beleive me taddie is worth his price as he is at his prime time if not snider will do. Midfield(ALL) = Seedorf, Ambro, Pirlo, Gattuso, Brochi, Taddie. Foward(Out) = Olivera, Inzaghi. If Roonie is from berlu's pocket wouldnt mind one more back up for our brazilian trio. Someone young and talented Pato is the answer Forward(ALL) = Gila,Ronaldo,Kaka,Ronaldinho, And Pato. would love to see this formation or similair to it next season Dida Nesta Chivu(Maldini) Oddo(Alves) Janku(Zamb) Prilo Gattuso Taddie(Seedorf) Kaka<------------(Pato)----------Roonie Ronaldo(Gila) Oh pray just pray
__________________
2007 - The Amazing Showdown Of Kaka Champions League, Super Cup, Club World Cup, Golden Ball, Best Player. The Legend Of Kaka Begins. Get Well Nesta |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: England
![]() |
Much as it pains me to say this, but Milan are going to have to rebuild - we do have an ageing squad. But that doesn't mean we need to buy 5 or 6 guys. Heck, that would probably be counter-productive - way too much disruption in the squad.
I don't want Ronaldinho, no matter what. Firstly, I think it's unrealistic. Secondly, Kaka is our midfield/forward maestro. I'm not convinced the pair of them can function effectively together (See: Brazil, WC2006). Why spend a fortune of Ronaldinho, when we already have Kaka? It doesn't make any sense to me. I want to see a young (ish) central defender. I don't mean a 20-year old who might be good in some alternate reality, but an established guy in mid twenties. Someone who can take over from Maldini, when he chooses to hang up his boots. In midfield, I think we need a long term replacement for Seedorf. He's not getting younger, and someone who can play his role, and inject a bit of pace into a game. Lastly, an attacker. Pippo again is ageing, Oliveira, as has been stated here, is simply awful. If Gilardino (god forbid) gets injured, that doesn't leave us with much. So. A few, well chosen purchases who, whilst not necessarily starting XI material for next season can add depth to the squad, make an impact when needed and (most importantly) can be a lynchpin in years to come. You'll also notice that I didn't make any recommendations for signing... Will have to think of that one...
__________________
I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
![]() |
Quote:
wasn't it solid enough?
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: England
![]() |
Well, you're going to think I'm crazy (and maybe I am), but I've never been that sold on Kaladze. Don't get me wrong, he's a fine player and all that but...I just don't rate him as highly as others do. Not for any particular reason I can put my finger on, but I personally think that without Nesta the line looks that much shakier, and that Kaladze doesn't inspire as much composure as Nesta and Maldini. My opinion, and I'm probably going to get hammered for it!
That's not to say I want rid of him - that would be nuts. But I think with Maldini soon to be retiring we need another guy who can lead a defence, not just be a part of it.
__________________
I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
![]() |
As i see Milan management won't spend cash as crazy as Madrid or Chelsea does.
Cafu is renewing, and i guess Serginho won't retire for another year. Any latest news on our il capitano?? As Dida just renewed his contract i don't any new signing for goalkeeper position, maybe for backups but for starting lineup Dida imo still gonna be our number one. Rightbacks....Oddo will be starter and Cafu deputized. Leftbacks....Jankulovski and Serginho will be there for another year. But we'll have to wait and see on the eric abidal issue. Zambrotta's next club also connected on that movement. Centerbacks....with Simic supposed to be leaving Milan and the possibility of Maldini retirement, we have to buy a big name here to pair with Nesta. We already have Kaladze, but he's not enough for the whole campaign. Christian Chivu is pole position for this spot imho. Midfielders.....we have starters on Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini. But Tiago will add depth on this department as Brocchi is surely not on the same class as our tiger Ringhio. Yohan will also have greater chance to be starter next campaign. Maybe a free Ze Roberto could come in handy, a surprise from Galliani ![]() Fantasista.....Kaka and Seedorf, no doubt our two best players on our roster right now. Seedorf really reborn as a player so long Milan play 2 fantasista behind one striker. I guess we really have to go for another creative and mobile player for their backups. Maybe we already got Gourcuff, but another one is really needed, as we are gonna battle all fronts next year. Striker....we got Inzaghi, Oliveira, Ronaldo, Gilardino. That's more than enough if we are still gonna play one striker next campaign. A question in mind is, whether Milan gonna stick with Oliveira and give him another chance or let him go and seek another striking force. Ronaldo and Pippo are very much injury prone players which will be very dangerous if we lose them at the same time. This is another department that Milan should buy big. I guess we have to (i dont know if Milan management already do so) find out the availibility of Samuel Eto'o. Next campaign lineup a la ARIO ------------------------Dida Oddo--------Nesta-------------CHIVU-------Jankulovski ---------Gattuso------Pirlo-------Ambrosini ---------------Kaka------------Seedorf -----------------------ETO'O with Tiago, and another new Attacking midfielder as backups, i guess we are set
__________________
A Milan con Affetto..... F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic |
|
|
|