AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

View Poll Results: who would be the best player in the Premiership this season?
Christiano ronaldo (Man.Utd) 22 59.46%
didier drogba (Chelsea) 9 24.32%
cesc fabregas (Arsenal) 4 10.81%
Ryan Giggs (Man.Utd) 0 0%
Paul Scholes (Man.Utd) 0 0%
Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-04-2007, 05:31   #16

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Don't if you saw, but Ronaldo was voted Player and Young Player of the year by the Professional Footballers Association. Perhaps this answers our question?
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 05:36   #17

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
well, the guy got enough prizes for this year and deservedly so ... now, let's shut his lights out in the CL
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 11:34   #18

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So true ... we had 3/4 italian teams in the semis if you remember in the 2002/2003 season ... and they didnt say anything no attention at all
sorry Doc but that isnt true, there was plenty of talk in the press about Italian dominance, especially because the all Italian final itself took place in England!
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 11:35   #19

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Don't if you saw, but Ronaldo was voted Player and Young Player of the year by the Professional Footballers Association. Perhaps this answers our question?
scroll down to the team of the year and then you'll know why Utd fans are worried about missing our defence

Apparently we only have 4 fit defenders left, even the kid Cathcart is out for the season injured on the bright side Fergie wont have any selection worries :roilleyes:
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 13:40   #20

George Best

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Manchester
George Best is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezagud
scroll down to the team of the year and then you'll know why Utd fans are worried about missing our defence

Apparently we only have 4 fit defenders left, even the kid Cathcart is out for the season injured on the bright side Fergie wont have any selection worries :roilleyes:
Where did you hear that?
George Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 14:19   #21

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Where did you hear that?
Fergie said so

He's out for the rest of the season after getting an injury in training.
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 12:54   #22

inzipek

Registered User
 
inzipek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: FILIPPO INZAGHI
inzipek is on a distinguished road
well i think Ronaldo is better !! but Inzaghi is best !!

Today Inz or kaka will score a goal!!!


La la la la la la Superrrrr PIPPOOOOOOOOOOO
__________________
Pippo İpEk
inzipek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 12:56   #23

IvanGattuso

Registered User
 
IvanGattuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Glasgow
Fave Players: Rino, Van Basten, Maldini, Baresi, Kaka, Nesta
IvanGattuso is on a distinguished road
At the minute it has to be Cristiano Ronaldo.
IvanGattuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 13:00   #24

Xzelvulgenator

Registered User
 
Xzelvulgenator's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Xzelvulgenator is on a distinguished road
Christiano Ronaldo followed by Drogba ...

Porr Henry ...If he was able to continue , not even c ronaldo can compete with him ...
Xzelvulgenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 03:14   #25

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
This EPL awards suck!
Lampard is the best
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 14:37   #26

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
who's that in your picture mzk?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:37   #27

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
who's that in your picture mzk?
Her name is Neetu Singh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neetu_Singh
She is an old indian movie actress of mid 70's and early 80's. I just love her, isn't she sweet
The story behind her pic replacing mine in my avator is when yesterday I logged into MM after quite some time & checked my recent posts, I was absolutely SHOCKED to see the pic of DIDA there. Its true I couldn't believe mm eyes This is something I won't do even at gun-point That was probably the worst humiliation I had ever felt. U could imagine how I felt to c did in my avator I had several questions in my mind at a time, like who dared to change my avator, why it was changed and more importantly why the person who changed it, replace it with the worst possible pic for me. I would have loved to c the pic of Liverpool logo in my avator but not his, given the choice of 2.
Well I was in the universsity so I didn't had my old avator avalible. I had opend my orkut account as well so I got this beautiful pic from there. I din't had much time to search, so u know.......... I selected the best avalible pic at that time
Now I want to tell Madam Debs officially to find that person who changed my avator without my permission. I am sure its one of our naughty Mods. He/she deserves a 2 day ban and its as simple as that
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:57   #28

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Someone logged into your account and changed your avatar mzk?

Only someone who knew your password could do that. You sure it wasn't anyone at your university? Maybe someone saw what you were typing one time, just a thought. It's a pretty serious thing to happen.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:11   #29

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Didn't know you had a fetish for older women. I didn't think maturity was your cup of tea.

If anyone believes that someone else changed mzk's avatar, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.

Last edited by Blacktop; 01-05-2007 at 11:15.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:14   #30

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Someone logged into your account and changed your avatar mzk?

Only someone who knew your password could do that. You sure it wasn't anyone at your university? Maybe someone saw what you were typing one time, just a thought. It's a pretty serious thing to happen.
Now thats the point. I don't know whether some body logged into my account or one of the man with power to do so (Mods) did it But I am 110% sure its not some one of my friends from my University simply bcoz almost all of my friends dislike it when I talk abt Soccer or AC Milan Only one of them has recently turned our to be a Man Utd and Liverpool fan simultaneously & he too don't know abt this forum and posting stuff, A rookie u could say
Well for me its not that serious as long as my account is active Ofcousre its not a good thing to do but I would appreciate if that person comes forward and admitts it Be a man yarrr.........
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.