AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2007, 12:10   #16

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
The main hope of theirs (the moles') is Dida, according to
http://football.ua/footballmagazine.html
Nice cover. You're saying they think Dida will screw up on Tuesday?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:33   #17

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I'm so nervous for this match...not because of Milan but if Ronaldo does crap I know a LOT of you are going to slaughter me

I really hope my boy Ronaldo does well but more importantly Milan use the 'up swing' of our see-saw form to get a win this time
First game back after a lengthy injury...I don't think anyone (who is being realistic) expects him to score. But this guy is a champion and knows how to get things done. If anyone can score in these circumstances its this freak of nature.

Mark my words depending on how much playing time her get...he will be freakin dangerous around the net!!!

I can't wait!
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:40   #18

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nice cover. You're saying they think Dida will screw up on Tuesday?
You got it!
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 14:19   #19

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I'm so nervous for this match...not because of Milan but if Ronaldo does crap I know a LOT of you are going to slaughter me

I really hope my boy Ronaldo does well but more importantly Milan use the 'up swing' of our see-saw form to get a win this time
i really hope so dru....but i think carlo will assess the situation for exmaple if we r winning 3-0 or something he mite bring him on or if we cant seem to score he mite bring him in the second half but iam not expecting him to startif he does ....i think shaktar will be in real trouble..
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 17:29   #20

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Wow, Ronaldo is back. I'm waiting.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 19:47   #21

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
LIke hitmannq8 said:

Dida
Oddo - Nesta - Maldini - Favalli
Gattuso - Pirlo - Ambrosini
Kaka - Seedorf
Inzaghi

I put Inzaghi ahead of Gilardino and Favalli ahead of SErginho.

Also, this is what Ancelotti going to do:

I expect Ronaldo to come in by the 75ish minutes; Serginho to come in around 70mins, and Gourcuff coming in at around 85mins to replace Inzaghi (if Milan is winning). If milan is losing, I expect Ronaldo to come in for either Ambro / Gattuso.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 20:21   #22

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I expect Ronaldo to come in by the 75ish minutes; Serginho to come in around 70mins, and Gourcuff coming in at around 85mins to replace Inzaghi (if Milan is winning). If milan is losing, I expect Ronaldo to come in for either Ambro / Gattuso.
These doesn't cover all possibilities.
Who do you sub and with whom if there is an equality on the score board?
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 21:10   #23

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
I expect losing to be equated with drawing. For Milan against most teams it's basically the same thing.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 23:47   #24

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
You got it!
What do I win?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 23:54   #25

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrainian_CA
These doesn't cover all possibilities.
Who do you sub and with whom if there is an equality on the score board?
Umm... Substitute Oddo with Favalli??
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:13   #26

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
I expect losing to be equated with drawing. For Milan against most teams it's basically the same thing.
Not true when one counts points in the group at the end.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:37   #27

sharfe

Registered User
 
sharfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Bangladesh
Fave Players: Basten, Gullit, Rijkard, Weah, Sheva and kaka
sharfe is on a distinguished road
Anybody knows what channel will it be covered in the Indian Sub Continent?
sharfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01   #28

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
This is probably a rhetorical question but,
does anyone have a live stream for the game? (non p2p, i am behind a firewall )
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:37   #29

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Anyone have any kind of link at all? Cant seem to find any...anywhere!!

Zlat!! Where are u bro!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:39   #30

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharfe
Anybody knows what channel will it be covered in the Indian Sub Continent?
Ten Sports. http://www.tensports.com

__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.