AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34   #16

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
He doesn't seem the usual naive teenager, but seems to know how to deal with more experienced players.
Yeah, I've noticed that as well.... Hopefully, he can get to develop into a quality striker in no time....He and Pato (and hopefully Benzema) could form quite a formidable firepower....
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:43   #17

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
This kid had the nerve to take a touch with the outside of his foot and bury it in the bottom corner in the coppa game, looks like he's full of confidence.

I have to say that's a lot more than what Gila has been doing for us lately...

I would definitely give him a chance in Serie A, maybe away to smaller clubs...
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:46   #18

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Ancelotti has already given his word about this boy in today conference. Maybe he will be loaned out in June even he just started playing in Primavera this season (CMIIW).
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 14:01   #19

zafrul

Registered User
 
zafrul's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
zafrul
Hey, is this guy Italian? He has a weird name... Is he a 'pure' youth product? Or did we just buy him from somewhere recently?

It's been a while any of Milan's youth products made it to the senior squad...
zafrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:18   #20

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zafrul
It's been a while any of Milan's youth products made it to the senior squad...
Yeah, so sad but true. But if that means that once a youth make it to the senior squad he'll entertain us with superb performances for more than 20 years (just like Paolo), then that's worth waiting for.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 16:59   #21

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Hey, I love to see him and Pato at the next match with Catania, Gorky also. That will be great.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 17:02   #22

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
Hey, I love to see him and Pato at the next match with Catania, Gorky also. That will be great.
The match is in this midweek? I think Gila will play. Maybe Milan can use 3 strikers upfront : Pato, Gila, Paloschi.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 06:36   #23

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Hey, I was just wondering, is Aubameyang injured or something, that Carletto used Paloschi instead?
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 07:11   #24

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
Hey, I was just wondering, is Aubameyang injured or something, that Carletto used Paloschi instead?
There's no report of an injury to Auba, and he was used with Paloschi against Catania. I think it's more to do with Auba not really impressing.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 07:16   #25

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Really? I didn't see him played cause I only watched the final 15 mins of the match. I hope I'll get another chance next Wednesday
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 08:18   #26

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
There's no report of an injury to Auba, and he was used with Paloschi against Catania. I think it's more to do with Auba not really impressing.
Willy or Pierre?
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 13:51   #27

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
Really? I didn't see him played cause I only watched the final 15 mins of the match. I hope I'll get another chance next Wednesday
He played the first half but was subbed at half time

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
Willy or Pierre?
Willy
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 14:01   #28

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
He played the first half but was subbed at half time



Willy
Thanks for the info...Btw where the hell is Pierre? Haven't heard of him in months....Is he dead? Kidnapped? Deported?
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 21:11   #29

jtelly

Registered User
 
jtelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
jtelly is on a distinguished road
he was on the list for the last match with catania, i thought
jtelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 00:22   #30

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
He came in the 2nd half and scored a goal. Now Carletto will have a headache to choose between Paloschi and Willy or take Borrielo back next year
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.