AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 15:32   #16

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
whoever said that Bonera is definsevily better than oddo must be kidding me

i never seen Bonera face the "Almighty" C.Ronaldo and Quaresma and stopping them both from getting into the penalty Area...
i know Oddo cant cross high, but he can cross low,
and Bonera doesnt even run forwards as Oddo does(which btw, gives Pirlo/Seedorf/Kaka another option to pass to).

as for the formation i Prefer seeing this:
-Kalac-
Oddo - Nesta - Bonera - Janku
-Ambro - Pirlo - Emerson-
Seedorf - Gorcuff
Ronaldo/Pippo
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 15:35   #17

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
The problem with Oddo is that Carlo doesn't use his full potential because he's afraid to uncover the right flank. Donadoni lets Oddo play more forward and Oddo in Italy v Portugal was easily one of the best on the pitch.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 15:38   #18

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
---------------dida-----------
..bonera...nesta..kaladze..maldini.....
...................emerson........
.......ambrosini..............pirlo...........
...........seedorf.....gourcuff......
....................ronaldo...........


Subs: Oddo, jankulovski, Inzaghi, Brocchi, Paloshci, Kalac
This team would lack game on the flanks. Paolo and Bonera both on the pitch are necessary when we play with 2 strikers upfront, with more attacking players on the pitch, in order to cover better the flanks.

Siena will play with 11 players behind the ball line, therefore, i don't know if packing an already packed midfield is a good idea. I think we'll play with 2 strikers upfront.

PS. i'm going to the game, after my last appearance v Torino. Hope to see a better game than the last one.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 08-02-2008 at 15:41.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 15:54   #19

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
This team would lack game on the flanks. Paolo and Bonera both on the pitch are necessary when we play with 2 strikers upfront, with more attacking players on the pitch, in order to cover better the flanks.

Siena will play with 11 players behind the ball line, therefore, i don't know if packing an already packed midfield is a good idea. I think we'll play with 2 strikers upfront.

PS. i'm going to the game, after my last appearance v Torino. Hope to see a better game than the last one.
We can only play 2 forwards if both Pippo and Ronaldo can play 90 min, or at least one of them. I dont see that happening. Or, just maybe, if Paloshci is to start.

I didnt see Italian game, was Oddo that good?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 16:29   #20

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
acoording to rai text we will play with Ronni and Pippo up front and Brocchi will be in the mid
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 17:06   #21

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
I prefer Oddo as well. As someone mentioned already, he is slowly regaining his form (did decent against the Viola) and Carlo should encourage that as much as he can if he wants to face Arsenal with...a powerful arsenal of his own.

Gila will start ahead of Ronnie/Pippo I think. Can't wait to see Super Pippo on the field again...I missed his offside face.

Gourcuff is the most natural Kaka replacement and he must get a go (we say this everyweek don't we? and every week we're disappointed when he trots out for all of 3 mins).

Paloschi should get a call-up too.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 17:13   #22

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I expect Pirlo to play more forward, especially if Emerson covers his position. Pirlo can play every role. As a journalist wrote a few days ago: " He's an universal player".
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 17:18   #23

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
We can only play 2 forwards if both Pippo and Ronaldo can play 90 min, or at least one of them. I dont see that happening. Or, just maybe, if Paloshci is to start.

I didnt see Italian game, was Oddo that good?

Was he good, I dont know!!! I cant judge but I can say that for the second time ODDO made the Almighty Ronaldo look like nothing more than a average player and this time there was no Rinho to back him up.

Though he had bit problems stopping Quaresma but nothing serious.....however if Oddo plays like this for us I would be more than happy.

P.s he still had some ugly crosses that only he can manage.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 17:21   #24

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry chicken
I prefer Oddo as well. As someone mentioned already, he is slowly regaining his form (did decent against the Viola) and Carlo should encourage that as much as he can if he wants to face Arsenal with...a powerful arsenal of his own.

Gila will start ahead of Ronnie/Pippo I think. Can't wait to see Super Pippo on the field again...I missed his offside face.

Gourcuff is the most natural Kaka replacement and he must get a go (we say this everyweek don't we? and every week we're disappointed when he trots out for all of 3 mins).

Paloschi should get a call-up too.
Paloschi should be called up, but if his given a chance and Yoan not,that will be a huge blow for him....so I`d rather see Yoan play and give paloschi a chane some other time.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 17:37   #25

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
For those with access:

(soccertv.com)

Quote:
Sun Feb 10 06:00AM Pacific
Sun Feb 10 07:00AM Mountain
Sun Feb 10 08:00AM Central
Sun Feb 10 09:00AM Eastern
Length: 2 hr LIVE
FOX Soccer Channel (FSC) - US
Calcio Italiano - Serie A
AC Milan vs Siena
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 19:44   #26

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
For those with access:

(soccertv.com)
thanks warro this means ill be waking up at 6AM to watch it..dont mind as long as it is on tv
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 22:39   #27

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Here is something interseting: I was watching Milan Channel and they had a segment PRIMADONNE ROSSONERE women that work at Milan Channel, and they were asking if they were Milan fans. This one girls was hesetating to say that she was a Milan fan, she says that her boss will get mad if she says whos fan she is and the only thing she said is that she was born in Turin. She must be a Torino or Juve fan !!! I would not allow that girl to work at Milan channel !!!!!!!!!! Shameeeeeeeee Fireeeee herrrrrrr lolllllll
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 00:00   #28

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
I got this from Channel 4. Quite an interesting line up.

Kalac; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Emerson; Seedorf, Gourcuff; Kaka

I don't think Kaka will be playing tomorrow. But usually this web site is quite reliable.
__________________
BeeBuzz
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:36   #29

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjarb
I got this from Channel 4. Quite an interesting line up.

Kalac; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Emerson; Seedorf, Gourcuff; Kaka

I don't think Kaka will be playing tomorrow. But usually this web site is quite reliable.
And if Kaka doesn't play, then how do we plan on scoring?

Rico: If you don't mind me asking, what does your sig mean?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:14   #30

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
Well, didn't we hear them saying Kaka will be rested for his knee treatment? So I was not hoping to see him on Sunday and was hoping for Pippo and Ronaldo to recover, which I think they do. Otherwise, let's see that Paloschi kid that you guys are talking about.

So, I guess we'll be seing them on the attack, most probably ronnie, and an interesting mix of players in midfield. Emerson could get a start if Pirlo is pushed forward to fill Kaka's spot -- that is if Seedorf not fielded. And who knows, maybe Gourcuff can get a start - if he can prove himself worthy during the last 3 days of the training.
__________________
BeeBuzz
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.