![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Fave Players: THE WHOLE AC MILAN TEAM!!!
![]() |
After losing Arsenal, i expect nothing but a DOMINATING win!
FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA! FORZA MILAN!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
THE CALLED UP PLAYERS:
GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac, Offredi DEFENDERS: Bonera, Digao, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, Oddo, Simic MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Emerson, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo ATTACKERS: Aubameyang, Gilardino, Pato, Paloschi best line-up IMO: Kalac Oddo Bonera Kaladze Maldini/Favalli Ambro Pirlo Gourcuff Kaka Gila/Paloschi Pato |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
I'd let Paloschi come on as sub to stretch a hopefully tired defence.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Guess which team opened the score today after a non-existent penalty for a "foul" outside the box ?
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Ibra's 15 goals in Serie A, 8 as a penalty taker.
How is it that better than Gilardino by a high margin then? I'm still all up for Gilardino, but maybe he should better leave and join Juventus instead... |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
As much as I'd prefer to start only 1 DM (Ambro) and play Pirlo, Ambro, Gourcuff in midfield, I know that won't happen and we'll struggle to create chances as always.
My lineup anyhow would be the same as Ace's own, with Gilardino coming off at around the 60th minute if he's having a crappy game. I hope Gila actually tries to make his presence felt up front tomorrow. That I believe is the weakest point of his game. |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
I would like to see Kalac-Oddo-Bonera-Kaladze-Favalli-Ambro-Emerson-Pirlo-Kaka-Pato-Gilardino
I hope Emerson plays in Pirlo's position which will allow Pirlo to push further up the left side. In the few games that we saw that this year, we did look a lot more dangerous. Mystic I agree with you my friend but I think it's fine to start with two DM as long as we let Pirlo play a lot in the opponents half rather then ours. If that happens then I don't mind the two DM's but if we have Pirlo in his usual spot, and play with 2 DM's next to him on both sides, we will struggle because that leaves Kaka isolated in the last third and that's where the struggles will come. I just really hope we don't see Brocchi-Pirlo-Ambro. That would really suck.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! Last edited by nefremo; 08-03-2008 at 18:37. |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta ,Gourcuff,RIVERA,Kaka,Pato,MALDINI,Sheva
![]() |
We most ween against Empoli
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: São Paulo - Brazil
Fave Players: Shev,Paolo,Gourcuff,Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
Well I'm expecting a mixed team to be honest....and maybe an always 100% strenght team from next week to the end of the season: Kalac,Oddo,Bonera,Kaladze,Favalli,Emerson/Ambro (Although Ambro really needs a rest),Pirlo,Gourcuff,Kaká,Pato,Gila/Paloschi We should thrust gila for the 50 minutes or so....then we can release Paloschi and then sit back and relax ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
![]() |
As of 3 am EST, myp2p.eu is down so If its not up in 6 hours some might not be able to see this game.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
Quote:
![]() ---------------Kalac--------------- ---Oddo--Bonera--Maldini--Favalli--- ----Ambro-----Pirlo-----Emerson---- ----------Kaka------Gourcuff------- ---------------Pato---------------- although Christmas still a long way but we absolutely need the Christmas spirit here so the x'mas tree formation will be perfect ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Fave Players: THE WHOLE AC MILAN TEAM!!!
![]() |
The Christmas formation only works in Europe (this can be seen in the Arsenal legs, where we didn't concede in the 1st one while we were absolutely, run over in midfield with the other formation). But in Serie A, this formation doesn't work it's defensive and we're against defensive-minded teams, so we an attacking formation.
I say: ---------------Kalac--------------- ---Oddo--Bonera--Maldini--Kaladze- ---------------Pirlo---------------- ---Ambrosini--------------Gourcuff- ---------------Kaka--------------- ---Gilardino------------Pato------- *sub Gilardino in the 60th with paloschi if he fails to show up again
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA! FORZA MILAN!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Quote:
there are only 3 links ![]() bet365.com , bwin.com and a UUSEE "Channel" anyway, on my predicted line-up, as much as I like to see Maldini play as a CB, he wont ![]() on his latest press conference he said he likes playing on the LB, and tbh, he's doing well there... also, I think again, Gourcuff will take his chance, as he has been impressing lalety, and he must take seedorf's spot! (only in this match^^) |
|
|
|
|