![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Who matters his personal preferences ? All we want him to do is stoping balls not to concede goals !! And in this job, he's excellent, so let's buy him, in France, they say he has agreed a 4-year contract, but he didn't answer when journalists asked him (simply because there was still one match to go, now it's over, and because Milan and Nice didn't negociate yet) ...
Oh and in the video, it's 2 beds, Ederson (going to Lyon) and Lloris speaking about a match against Marseille, I will confirm that another time, I have some problems with my sound ... (so it was probably the night before the match !!). |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
I can't believe everyone's talking about the second YouTube link and no one mentioned the first one posted by Ace.
YouTube clips tend to highlight the cream of a player's performances and usually demonstrate what the player is capable of but his average performances are usualy slightly below the expectation the video sets. So getting to my point...if this kid is even 70% as good as that video (which I absolutely loved) I'd say Milan should sign him. What do you all think of Boruc & Lloris as #1 & 2 or vice versa? Another option is Abbiati & Lloris (as a cheaper alternative). I read on goal.com for the first time today that Braida admitted that Dida is leaving for sure. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Fave Players: Il Capitano
![]() |
My opinion on Hugo Lloris after watching some of his videos on You Tube
Strengths : 1.Superb reflexes 2. Lightning quick to get out of the box to stop any threat of the striker running at him and scoring 3.very brave keeper in making tackles (whether he uses his hands,legs or even head in that matter) when there is a one-on-one situation b/w the striker & himself Weaknesses : 1.The only weaknes i could see is that most of the times he tends to punch the ball into the striker's path, rather than punching it away to concede a cornre (that world class keepers like schmeichel & buffon do) On this basis...I say go get him Galliani..... |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
He reminds me of Iker Casillas, at first sight. His technique seems overall good. I think his young age is a credit for his future development. My only concern is whether this guy will be able to stand the pressures to be Milan's n°1.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Fave Players: Rossonero
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
Hugo Lloris is not in the french preliminary squad for Euro 2008.
The goalkeepers in the squad are: Gregory Coupet (Lyon), Mickael Landreau (Paris Saint-Germain), Sebastien Frey (Fiorentina), Steve Mandanda (Marseille). For full french preliminary squad: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=700672 |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Changing a keeper is the most difficult thing to do on the market. Finding good keepers is like winning a lottery. I'm confident about Lloris but i'm aware that changing keeper is the most difficult technical operation a club has to do on the market.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Braida had an interwiew in which he said Dida and most likely Kalac will leave Milan so Milan will need 2 new goalkeepers. One of them could be Abiatti and the other one is still in the search. he claimed that Boruc is fantastic Gk that has proven himself in CL but he is a bit expencive...he didnt say anything about Lloris.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
I think the best solution would be Abbiati (if he wants to come back because the club has really treated him badly) and Lloris as a sub to start the season, and then after 4-5 months, the contrary ... Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 18-05-2008 at 07:51. Reason: swearing |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
![]() |
bring him to san siro pleaasseeeeeee
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Fave Players: All Rossonero
![]() |
I saw the video, he's a great GK.. But I think Milan will choose Celtic's Artur Boruc as the first option for GK, he's more experienced than Lloris.. Anyway, I'm new here, so hello everyone! Let's hope the best for Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
![]() |
I don't like Abbiati and don't want him in Milan any more, he has good days and bad days just like Dida but Dida, IMO is more consistant and has more quality than Abbiati.
|
|
|
|