AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 14:47   #16

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^^ Borriello had one great season yet you're willing to give him a chance. Why the different logic with Vargas ?
Two different players, two different cases.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 15:05   #17

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qutuz View Post
what an amazing comment, so because galliani and co didnt show any interest we shouldnt either, what narrow mindidness, also we should not write about him, the fact remains true milan fans have feelings for the club, we would like to see milan at the top, this is why we discuss possible new arrivals or people who we would like here at milan.

Also GeoTav u have expressed many times that we will get 'a' striker, in my opinion its not a priority over our ageing defence and midfiled, anyhow mr X is the same as last year, non existent.
I just don't see the need to create a topic for a player who will not be a Milan player ... let's speak about him (again and again) on the Mercato Thread (Threat, argh can't remember the word).

Then, you can also write about your dreaming players on the dream team topic ^^

Anyway, I'm not a moderator so I'm going to shut up now lol !!

Oh, and did you suggest that I am not a true Milan fan ?
And to finish, I wrote about strikers simply because on these last days/weeks, it seems like we are after a striker/attacking midfielder. If we sign Zapata, Mexes or other defenders, I'll be happy too.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 15:10   #18

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Two different players, two different cases.
Giancarlo man, as much as I try to debate with you on this issue you are making my live harder....how can I argue a statement like that,when u dont state the reason why u think that way. Dont you think your being subjective when giving Borriello a chance and on the other hand you imply that Vargas will flop this year. Both of them have been impressive this year,especially Vargas

respect
kastriot


EDIT: As soon as I posted this I open Goal.com and I read

official: Vargas joins fiorentina
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=763679

Now I seriously hope your right Gian, cuz if he turns to be as good I expect we are in big trouble this year
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 04-07-2008 at 15:16.
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 00:23   #19

Qutuz

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Qutuz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I just don't see the need to create a topic for a player who will not be a Milan player ... let's speak about him (again and again) on the Mercato Thread (Threat, argh can't remember the word).

Then, you can also write about your dreaming players on the dream team topic ^^

Anyway, I'm not a moderator so I'm going to shut up now lol !!

Oh, and did you suggest that I am not a true Milan fan ?
And to finish, I wrote about strikers simply because on these last days/weeks, it seems like we are after a striker/attacking midfielder. If we sign Zapata, Mexes or other defenders, I'll be happy too.
well wether you in your own words 'shut up' or not, is entirely upto you, however at least you over your own 'dream' of a striker, we could always talk about them in the dream section also. ans since when did milan show any sincere interest in zapata?
Qutuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 00:32   #20

Qutuz

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Qutuz is on a distinguished road
Im not sure how most of you guys think, wether or not somebody 'turns' out a good player is impossible to know, you just have to see the potential and at times take a calculated gamble. it sometimes turms out good in the case of kaka, shevchenko etc, at other times it doesent, gillardinho etc. You can wait for somebody to become a superstar, but this will not guarnantee him playing well for his new club, sheva a great example when moved to london.

Even if vargas plays lame all season for the viola, they still done the right thing to buy him as they saw the quality and took a calculated risk, not much of a risk because he probably cost them peanuts.

and to end we are not getting any decent quality signings this year. Galliani and co are not upto it anymore.
Qutuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:08   #21

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
So, Vargas is not good enough for us, but good enough for Fiorentina, who finished one spot ahead of us and will be playing CL football next year? Doesnt make sense to me. If he is a proven player in serie A and is highly rated by most teams, then why not give him a chance? We were not looking at a Dani Alves type signing here, Vargas would not have costed so much and we do need a proper left back.
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:23   #22

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
well, seems like Fiorentina got a good deal... only 11M Euro and paying him about 1M per season... Brocchi makes twice as much
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:57   #23

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qutuz View Post
well wether you in your own words 'shut up' or not, is entirely upto you, however at least you over your own 'dream' of a striker, we could always talk about them in the dream section also. ans since when did milan show any sincere interest in zapata?
There were reports about a bid prepared for Zapata some weeks ago (just before Euro) ...

And you misunderstand me, if you really read all my posts, you'll see I would be happy if we get Villa or Aguero or Rossi and co but if we don't get any striker, that will be ok for me too (Pato = 20+ goals, Inzaghi = 10+ goals, Borriello = unpredictable, Paloschi = 5-10 goals if he has some chances) because that will mean we will have bought an attacking midfielder, what we need probably more than a striker right now because Seedorf and Kaka' can't play all matches and there is no backup on the bench for them ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:10   #24

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
So long Vargas, we will welcome you next year when Viola crash out of the CL in the Pre-Rounds and also miss out on CL next season.
Hopefully at that time, you will still cause abit less than 1mil
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:13   #25

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Giancarlo man, as much as I try to debate with you on this issue you are making my live harder....how can I argue a statement like that,when u dont state the reason why u think that way. Dont you think your being subjective when giving Borriello a chance and on the other hand you imply that Vargas will flop this year. Both of them have been impressive this year,especially Vargas
There are better players than Vargas. These are two different players. I think there are better players than Vargas...

Quote:

Now I seriously hope your right Gian, cuz if he turns to be as good I expect we are in big trouble this year
What kind of answer do you expect from me? Seriously? Fiorentina won't do as good as they did this previous season. I think they overdid themselves.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.