![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Agreed with kris. He would be rotated between his old role and as a sub for Dinho/Kaka. I think he will get his fair share of games and at the very least, we can field an ultra-attacking line-up with him in left midfield and can then "tighten up" with a DM coming on when we're leading.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
With the new arrivals Seedorf will have to work for a place in the team. I think this is good not only for Seedorf but also for those players who were mentally too weak last season by not showing what they're worth.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor Malaysia
Fave Players: KaKa and Nesta
![]() |
Seedorf and dinho is advantage ac milan...Yeah!!!
For I view, seedorf is the best a footballer in Denver with worldwide possessed by milan but to avoid this player push aside from squad milan to watch this season, we must ignore player as ambrossini (as substitution)
. Hereabouts I also eager submit formation I sense should be for ac milan to watch this season. ![]() Goalkeeper(uncertainty), defender (Zambrotta, Nesta, Kaladze, Oddo), Midfielder (Gattuso, Flamini, Pirlo, Seedorf), Attacking Midfielder (Dinho And Kaka). My reason no need striker because, kaka are the players can net goal although without the presence dinho, with the presence dinho then we will increase more strong and might will boost double champion. ![]() |
|
|
|