AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2008, 04:55   #16

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace View Post
@mrki.. why cant R80 play 90 mins?

he played 4+ matches 90+ mins each in the Olympics..

although, i do think he needs to work on his speed :/
I hope R80 won't use Seedorf's speed as STARNDARD.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 05:00   #17

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ronaldinho can play 90 minutes, but you all saw hoe good... To be precise - he can walk on the pitch for 90 min. So can I !

Ronaldinho is not ready for high tempo 90 minutes, and that is what is needed to play agains defences in Italy. Two weeks of training is a good period of time, for 3rd round and Lazio he could be more ready. For now I would start him on the bench and let Seedorf play 60 min of real football - with running actually. And then play Dinho/Pato.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 06:17   #18

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I think...........


---------------------------Abiatti----------------------------

Zambrtotta-------Senderos------Kaladze-------Janku-----


-------------Flamini--------Pirlo---------Ambrosini---------


---------------------Seedorf------Ronaldinho---------------

------------------------------Pato----------------------------
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 06:23   #19

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
------------------------Abbiati--------------------------

----Zambrotta----Maldini------Khladze-------Janku-------

-----------Flamini---------Pirlo--------Ambrosini----------

-----------------Seedorf--------Ronaldinho--------------

--------------------------Sheva-------------------------

Subs in: Pato, Emerson, Cardacio
Subs out: Sheva, Ambrosini, Ronaldinho

thanks for the infor Jim
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 06:36   #20

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Well, I can't wait for this match and I must admit I'm a little nervous as well as excited. Still 3 points is what we all want and we can't expect any less. As everyone's listing the teams, I'll do the same:

---------------Abbiati-----------------
Zambro---Bonera--Maldini-----Janku---
---------Flamini------Ambro-----------
----------------Pirlo------------------
--------Seedorf/Dinho-----------------
-----------------------Pato-----------
--------------Pippo-------------------

Essentially, I've simply picked based on the players in best form or shape. Abbiati is by far our best keeper at the moment, and in defence only Kaladze is really pushing for me, but he's not shown any particularly confidence inspiring form late.

In midfield I think the only real question is which of Seedorf or Dinho plays, and I'd select based on who shows they're best prepared for the match. Should Dinho play, Seedorf can also play in place of Ambro to add a different dynamic to the side. However, Seedorf over Ambro is a tough choice for me as Ambro has done equally well in preseason.

Pato and Pippo for me makes most sense right now. Pato should be in pretty good condition after the Olympics and Pippo is probably ahead of Sheva in preparation (plus has been playing in preseason, which Sheva hasn't).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:07   #21

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
i've just checked a tv listing and found that the Italian Football isn't on this Sunday!

I wonder if they've stopped it altogether or if they'll be starting later in the season
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:19   #22

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I've just read in a greek sport site that the italian league doens't sold the TV rights for this year to anyone because they have very small offers to seell the rights.
They said that noone game will have any tv to see them for that year.
Thats really bad, bad news.The italian league is loosing more and more their confidence. I just can't believe it.
I hope a solution to be found and finaly everyone to see the Serie-A. I can't accept it, we are in 2008 and Serie-A had not TV rights!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:23   #23

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
i've just checked a tv listing and found that the Italian Football isn't on this Sunday!

I wonder if they've stopped it altogether or if they'll be starting later in the season
don't worry, there will probably be a live stream to watch the game because of all the stars Milan signed during the mercato, I am in the same situation
if not, I am pretty sure I will be able to download full matches the next day.
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:27   #24

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
No bidders for Italy's Serie A soccer rights
Broadcasters shun auction after price hike

By Eric J. Lyman

Aug 7, 2008, 10:05 AM ET
LOCARNO, Switzerland -- For the first time in recent memory, the auction for Italy's Serie A soccer broadcast rights has failed to attract a single bidder, media reports indicated Thursday.

The broadcasters involved in the bidding and Italian soccer oversight body Federcalcio all declined comment, but multiple media outlets reported that there were no takers for the rights to broadcast the 2008-09 season at the minimum bid of 70 million euros ($111 million) per year.

Silvio Berlusconi's Mediaset acquired rights to broadcast games from the most recent season for 61 million euros ($97 million), meaning Federcalcio was seeking a year-to-year increase of at least 14.8% this time around.

The organization has two possible options at this point: It could choose to reopen bidding with a lower minimum bid, or it could divide the package into chunks and shop each part to Mediaset, state broadcaster RAI, Telecom Italia Media's La 7 or News Corp's Sky-Italia.
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:31   #25

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Dont worry mates, there are TV stations which had bought 5 years packet, which means if someone bought this packet last year that Tv will broadcast Serie A mathceh this and next 3 years.
For example, in my country, one of our TV staions have bought this placket 3 years ago and they will broadcast this year startin with two evening games and one noon game, which will be Milan - Bologna.
So stream will be, there are a lot Tv stations with this packet, just wait to come sunday and search for it.
And about this years TV rights problem is for one year packet, there a lot of them who think that Seria A cant compete with others league, thats the problem.
__________________
Forza MILAN il club piu titolato nel MONDO e Forza VARDAR il club piu migliore nella MACEDONIA.

FOREVER
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:37   #26

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
I've just read in a greek sport site that the italian league doens't sold the TV rights for this year to anyone because they have very small offers to seell the rights.
They said that noone game will have any tv to see them for that year.
Thats really bad, bad news.The italian league is loosing more and more their confidence. I just can't believe it.
I hope a solution to be found and finaly everyone to see the Serie-A. I can't accept it, we are in 2008 and Serie-A had not TV rights!

well, there will be italian seria A matches this week on one local TV station in my country so i don't think this is true
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 08:47   #27

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acmir^ View Post
well, there will be italian seria A matches this week on one local TV station in my country so i don't think this is true
I hope mate to not be true.I'm just telling what i read, i don't know any other informations.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 09:23   #28

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
well, atleast Al Jazeera still has the rights to broadcast Serie A in the middle east :|
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 09:59   #29

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Two games a week on TLN here in Canada. Its still on according to the station's site.
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 10:21   #30

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
FSC is showing 4-5 games a week in the USA. This weekend they are showing 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday out of which 3 I think are live. They are going to do that through the whole season and I think their deal runs through the 2009-2010 season.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.