AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-10-2008, 05:22   #16

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
I think he needs just a bit of training, I saw him in Tirana training with the rest of the team normally. I think we will see him very soon.
I think so, the Coppa matches are gonna come real soon, aren't they Other than those games, I don't think he'll ever play.

And about this match, I think both Pato and Sheva will start. Hopefully they can score to boost their morale. Forza Milan!
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--

Last edited by Nalx; 22-10-2008 at 05:43. Reason: got nothing else to do
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 05:28   #17

nestaran_kaka

Registered User
 
nestaran_kaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor Malaysia
Fave Players: KaKa and Nesta
nestaran_kaka is on a distinguished road
Milan must be win

Although this team is under distinguished and under known in Malaysia yet :...I remind Ac Milan must vigilant with this club player majority younger and us is team whose indeed scare in European and known with the players as kaka, pirlo, gattuso, maldini, dinho, pato, antonini and many more.
nestaran_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 06:52   #18

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
He's not in the UEFA Cup Squad list.
Yes, I forgot that completely. thank you.

So we can expect Nesta on sunday. I dont care about UEFA cup, we will pass the group stage and are 100% the strongest team in there, so we can mix the team for sure.

Carlo announced Pippo-Sheva will play upfront, and Dinho will not start.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 08:49   #19

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
I think Milan shouldn't take
Heerenveen lightly. The UEFA Cup
is not nearly as important as
hoisting Lo Scudetto, once again!
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 08:54   #20

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
I am pretty sure Cardacio will score in this one...
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 11:53   #21

pake002

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2005
pake002 is on a distinguished road
Interesting fact is that you will play against one member of PSV's 2004/2005 squad, I think you still remember that team. Well, Sibon was a part of that squad and played 19 matches and scored 6 goals.
pake002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 15:28   #22

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Good for him.

Glad to see that R80 is resting and Sheva / Inzaghi get the chance to play. This will be a good opportunity for them to gain some fitness. Key is if Kaka` plays will he have the steam for the weekend game against Atalanta... I rather have Seedorf - Sehva - Inzaghi and drew this match than drawing Atalanta (which is a much more important match in my opinion).

We just can't afford to lose point against small teams otherwise we'll be trailing Inter Milan again by December. If we trail them by 3 - 6 points, Im OK with it, but no more than 8 points for sure.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 19:15   #23

Optimus Maxime

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Velserbroek, Olanda
Fave Players: Ambro, La Storia, Tempesta Perfetta, Superpippo
Optimus Maxime is on a distinguished road
Being a dutchman, I will visit this match tonight. Great opportunity for me to see my Milan live. Thanks to Milanpoint I have my place in the Rossoneri-sector, so it will be fun out there.

I have been there already, when Heerenveen played against Ajax. Also in the away-sector offcourse. That wasn't a nice day, but the advantage is I know what I can expect . Is there anyone else here who's going to Heerenveen this night? I know we will have a big group dutch and belgian Milanisti in Frisia

For the match, I think Heerenveen will be starting furious. Not like Italian games, when everything goes laidback and relaxed. But Milan doesn't have to get in trouble. With technique and experience we should have an easy match. The level of football in The Netherlands is very worse on this moment.
Optimus Maxime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 20:37   #24

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward
I am pretty sure Cardacio will score in this one...
i think Ace also agree with you
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 03:00   #25

Dutchie-Milan

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Gattuso,Huntelaar,Nesta and Abbiati
Dutchie-Milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Maxime View Post
Being a dutchman, I will visit this match tonight. Great opportunity for me to see my Milan live. Thanks to Milanpoint I have my place in the Rossoneri-sector, so it will be fun out there.

I have been there already, when Heerenveen played against Ajax. Also in the away-sector offcourse. That wasn't a nice day, but the advantage is I know what I can expect . Is there anyone else here who's going to Heerenveen this night? I know we will have a big group dutch and belgian Milanisti in Frisia

For the match, I think Heerenveen will be starting furious. Not like Italian games, when everything goes laidback and relaxed. But Milan doesn't have to get in trouble. With technique and experience we should have an easy match. The level of football in The Netherlands is very worse on this moment.

I am also a dutchman and i live in Amsterdam,but i am not for Ajax
I am going to watch the match throw television because all the tickets were sold out quickly....too bad.

I agree with you that Heerenveen will play with allot of energy and they will play furious,i hope nobody on the Milan side gets injured.
Dutchie-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 09:04   #26

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
Beerens, "We can shock Milan."
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/oct23h.html
I pray that Milan don't
take the Dutch side
lightly.

My Prediction: 1-1

__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 10:04   #27

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini+Nesta View Post
Beerens, "We can shock Milan."
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/oct23h.html
I pray that Milan don't
take the Dutch side
lightly.

My Prediction: 1-1

Problem is Milan take UEFA lightly.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 10:14   #28

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Problem is Milan take UEFA lightly.
I know...I think it's a joke CUP.
Lo Scudetto should be THE
priority of Milan.
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 11:44   #29

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
any predicted lineups?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 11:57   #30

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Dida
Antonini Bonera Darmian Favalli
Flamini Emerson Ambrosini
Kaka
Shevchenko Inzaghi

I'm guessing Carlo wouldn't want to waste resources on UEFA Cup, something I don't entirely agree with.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.