AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 11:18   #16

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I asked fLame aka Carlo_Ancelotti publicly and via PM to be a bit more mindful when posting and not revert to personal references, I am asking everybody else to do the same well please
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 11:19   #17

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Actually, Ancelotti replied to a question when he said that Gourcuff was too slow ... etc to replace Kaka', and the question was "if Kaka' goes to Man City, can Gourcuff replace him ?".

That doesn't mean that Gourcuff is not good enough for Milan or anything else, that just means that he doesn't think that Gourcuff can play the role that Kaka' plays for us nowadays ...

But anyway, it was a very weird way to tell it ... it's in these kind of comments that we see that Mourinho is 10 times better than Ancelotti ... in terms of communication with medias.
Eheh, I won't say that Mourinho is a better coach than Ancelotti, what I think some of you thought I would say in the previous sentence, because I don't think so !! ^^

PS: Mrki, you stole my idea of creating this topic !! The war is declared !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 12:56   #18

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Wheres the love peeps?
Kind of off topic, but I just a hell of a rugby training and my ankles are really sore, any idea for a quick fix?
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 13:39   #19

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Gourcuff is faster than Seedorf and I think it'll all that is required.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 13:42   #20

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
as for Gourcuff, if we wanna get him, we should start as soon as may, cuz given how slow and immobile he is, it will take lots of time to get him here before the season starts
hahaha, good one my friend

__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 13:42   #21

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boring View Post
Gourcuff is faster than Seedorf and I think it'll all that is required.
Gourcuff is not faster than Seedorf. Seedorf is much quicker.

Seedorf hogs the ball, but it takes quite a leap to suggest Gourcuff is faster than Seedorf.

In fact, I think Seedorf is one of the fastest sprinters on our team, if I am not mistaken (I think this was confirmed by the training staff).
Hasan Rossonero is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 13:46   #22

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Seedorf's strengh (IMO) is not that he's fast, is that he's always close to the player with the ball so he is excellent support to keep possesion... he can keep it, turn around with it many times, and move forward with it, or just give it to Kaka' or Pato and let them run as he tries to follow the play...

And he may not seem to run much, but he does... pay attention and he's always on the same "screen" where the ball is... in defense or offense...

Gourcuff may be more talented, but he still gets lost, and doesn't become part of the game... he has improved a lot, but I'm sure Milan (not just Ancelotti) wonders if he can do all that he does in Bourdeaux and France NT once he was inserted in Milan's midfield again.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 14:07   #23

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
^^ That's actually not true...Gourcuff touches the ball on EVERY play that France or Bordeaux orchestrate. He's the one switching the ball from flank to flank...he's the one trying the long shot from distance if no one is open. I agree he's not perfect and still lacks a little more composure and calmness in his play...but that can easily be worked on..
Mystik is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 15:46   #24

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese View Post
AT least he is faster than seedorf, pirlo, ambrosini and beckham combined together, i mean how can this moron anchelotti compare gourcuff to kaka's pace only few in the world can be as fast as kaka thats so fLame... OPSS my bad i mean lame
great way to lead by example with this post.
now it makes perfect sense why you opposed "childishness", "sarcasm", and "offending"

that joke with my nickname is priceless.. i mean, who else had an imagination to interpret "fLame" the way you did?
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 15:47   #25

fLame

Registered User
 
fLame's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Milan
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
I agree that Gourcuff's speed on the ball and his ability is far better than Gourcuff's = it's world class
__________________
always rosso. always nero. always a rossonero.
fLame is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 16:24   #26

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Wheres the love peeps?
Kind of off topic, but I just a hell of a rugby training and my ankles are really sore, any idea for a quick fix?
Bannanas and coffee, dont have to be together lol
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:10   #27

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
Gourcuff may be more talented, but he still gets lost, and doesn't become part of the game... .
I am sorry Sant but I dont agree with both of these statemants Sorry.

Firstly, Seedorf is more talented player then Gourcuff. You all have to remember what Seedorf was able to do 10 years ago, and what positions Seedorf played before he become an aM in Milan in past few years, and how did he interpret it.

His career at highest levels started with 16/17 years of age, now he is 33. He is a worn out palyer and there fore I was happy to see Dinho joined Milan as I thought Clarence will be used in smaller ammounts with quality and not quantity.

Technically he is also one of the most gufted players in the world, and his possesion is better then Pirlo's, which is something that is not easy to do.

But now Seedorf has readhed a moment where he cant play 5 good games in a row, not becouse he lacks talent, but becouse he lacks fitness levels needed for that. He is slower on his dribbling, and he is late for his open shots... he cant interpret CM role as he could do before.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Yoan, in my oppinion, isnt a player that gets lost during the game. Aldough that is a caracteristics of all young players. Even Kaka' used to get lost in the begginings of him Milan days.

What Gourcuff has now is the movement that Seedorf lacks. He has brains in his movement, its not just about running around, My role for his would be LCM role, next to Pirlo, like Beckham plays now on the right.

Gourcuff has an extraordinary long pass, shot and the ability to finish the plays by playing inside the boy, which Seedorf doesnt do. He also now plays simpler then Clarence as he can move better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

To conclude, I dont think that Gourcuff is more talented player then Seedorf ( remember when and how Seedorf started playing at highest levels), but I think that for Milan the best solutionis to let Yoan play constantly, as he can give us a lot, both technically and also tactically.
-----------------------------------------------------------

But as it seems Dinho is on his way to parties again, we could see both Yoan and Seedorf in Milan next year
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:11   #28

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
Wheres the love peeps?
Kind of off topic, but I just a hell of a rugby training and my ankles are really sore, any idea for a quick fix?
I have an idea but its ilegal unless you like in Amsterdam
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:45   #29

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Have to be legal guys, thanks for the suggestions
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 07:48   #30

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Gourcuff is not faster than Seedorf. Seedorf is much quicker.

Seedorf hogs the ball, but it takes quite a leap to suggest Gourcuff is faster than Seedorf.

In fact, I think Seedorf is one of the fastest sprinters on our team, if I am not mistaken (I think this was confirmed by the training staff).
THe thing with Seedorf is that, not that he is not talented or not fast enough...but it is his will to play the game anymore. Thats something that I had been talking about over the year. Seedorf and others seem to lose the will to win at time and I think thats the reason why Seedorf played like crap against small teams but is briallant against big teams
Gabriel489 is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.