AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-09-2010, 08:15   #16

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
I spelled reasoning wrong ouch. Not a bad formation Geo may be what we are looking for especially with Pirlo not playing as a CB.
__________________
Somwhere in the world a woman gives birth every 90 seconds , she must be found and stopped.
Jay Crisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 09:05   #17

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Now this is the line up I want to see.


Milan (4-3-3): Abbiati; Antonini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Boateng, Pirlo, Flamini; Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 09:19   #18

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
agreed bosniaco..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:39   #19

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
That's the best possible, Bosniaco
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:53   #20

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Against Genoa, I would try the following formation:

Strasser
Boateng - Flamini
Pirlo
Inzaghi - Ibra

During the game, you can insert Seedorf, Ronaldinho and/or Robinho. All players needing some rest get a rest ...
I second that formation, then Robinho in for Inzaghi in 2nd half (NOT 88th min)

I think its well balanced, as long as Pirlo pushes up
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:56   #21

shegs

Registered User
 
shegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2009
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Ronaldo and Bergkamp.
shegs is on a distinguished road
just read an article on goal.com and basically what the author was saying is that freeing our attackers from "tactical constraints" by letting them all have free roles might be a solution to our struggles in front of goal. When you look at it closer, it makes a lot of sense; if Ibra can express himself more instead of labouring in attack as a point man (a position a player with his characteristics has no business playing in), it gives us that element of surprise the team currently isn't displaying. and Robinho and Pato's movement would also give the opposition headaches whilst giving Pirlo and Dinho more options to spray those passes to. I don' t see how it won't work better than what the team has on ground now.
__________________
Allegri's like a chess player; patient & deep-thinking.... Mourinho is incisive precise and cut-throat. Like a sniper.
shegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:00   #22

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shegs View Post
just read an article on goal.com and basically what the author was saying is that freeing our attackers from "tactical constraints" by letting them all have free roles might be a solution to our struggles in front of goal. When you look at it closer, it makes a lot of sense; if Ibra can express himself more instead of labouring in attack as a point man (a position a player with his characteristics has no business playing in), it gives us that element of surprise the team currently isn't displaying. and Robinho and Pato's movement would also give the opposition headaches whilst giving Pirlo and Dinho more options to spray those passes to. I don' t see how it won't work better than what the team has on ground now.
Well a 4-3-1-2 allows a lot more movement and freedom then the 4-3-3.. in a 4-3-3 you often have 2 wingers who can be static.

However, you can have Barcelona who certainly is not static..
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:05   #23

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you all will be disappointed again, as Allegri would not start with Robinho again This will be the line up & I like it as well

Abbiatti
Pirlo



Zambrotta ... Nesta ... Silva ... Antonini
Flamini ... Boateng
Ibrahimovic ... Ronaldinho
Inzagh
i
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 24-09-2010 at 11:07.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:19   #24

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Milan Are Fighting To Win The Scudetto - Massimiliano Allegri
Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri ready to make changes against Genoa.
By Salvatore Landolina
Sep 24, 2010 2:28:00 PM
6 Share
Massimiliano Allegri - Milan (Getty Images)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Massimiliano Allegri - Milan (Getty Images)
Related Links
Teams

* Genoa
* Milan

Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri is ready to make what he hopes will be match-winning changes against Genoa.

The Rossoneri are five points behind Inter, but they need to be sculptured into shape. And it seems a new structure will take to the field on Saturday, dominated by Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"I liked the team that played against Lazio. They were compact and concrete," he told the press.

"We created goal chances but we have to improve when going forward.

"I may change something for Saturday but I have to decide. I will evaluate the situation after training."

Allegri is principally concerned with Robinho, but said he could get the nod as he seeks commodities.

"He doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs, but that doesn't mean he won't start," he said.

"He is training and has been doing well. I will evaluate the midfielders too."

Scudetti have been scarce in recent years, but Allegri is hoping to help Milan rediscover them.

"In any case, we are on the right track and we are fighting to win the league," concluded the coach.



Everyone on this forum claims he's lying and he doesn't actually say what he feels to protect the team. Then why even listen to these dumb quotes if he's lying?

Obviously the team was NOT compact and we were blown on counter attack number of times. We need a NEW midfield. The team did NOT play well. now he's saying Robinho could start so I'm assuming that means he'll be on the bench.
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 13:09   #25

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
The players who are called for the game against Genoa tomorrow are:

Portieri - Abbiati, Amelia, Roma
Difensori - Antonini, Nesta, Papastathopoulos, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes
Centrocampisti - Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf
Attaccanti - Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Robinho, Ronaldinho

Allegri said he could make some changes, but looking at the players he called, it will probably be the formation written by Jay.

The biggest disappointement I have about Allegri isn't the way the team plays, the results or the formation (even if I don't like it), it's the rotation system he promised to set in the first interviews he had and that he hasn't even started since the first official game.

It's always or almost the same team, for moment, there is no rotation at all (except for the players who are injured), it's sad because I really think that with all the players we have and the few youngsters who could have been included, there could have been something great to do, especially for the ambiancy, motivation, etc. I hope Allegri will work on that as soon as possible too.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 13:24   #26

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Now this is the line up I want to see.


Milan (4-3-3): Abbiati; Antonini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Boateng, Pirlo, Flamini; Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho.
Rumors are that's exactly the team.

Also, it seems we won't be seeing Seedorf and Pirlo in the same lineup anymore.

We're learning.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 13:25   #27

HeyMike!

Registered User
 
HeyMike!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Fave Players: Pirlo
HeyMike! has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Allegri said he could make some changes, but looking at the players he called, it will probably be the formation written by Jay.

The biggest disappointement I have about Allegri isn't the way the team plays, the results or the formation (even if I don't like it), it's the rotation system he promised to set in the first interviews he had and that he hasn't even started since the first official game.

It's always or almost the same team, for moment, there is no rotation at all (except for the players who are injured), it's sad because I really think that with all the players we have and the few youngsters who could have been included, there could have been something great to do, especially for the ambiancy, motivation, etc. I hope Allegri will work on that as soon as possible too.

I agree. Now that we have some actual depth, we could at least shake up the starting 11 to see who really wants to go all out for Milan. Boateng proved he's of that calibur, maybe one of the youngsters are too?! But... no, /enter Gattuso.
HeyMike! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 13:48   #28

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
If we don't win tomorrow's game, I'm afraid it will be time to start doubting Allegri for me
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 16:01   #29

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
If we don't win tomorrow's game, I'm afraid it will be time to start doubting Allegri for me
who said we wont win?
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 16:12   #30

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Milan x Genoa
Roma x Inter

Inter x Juventus
Parma x Milan

Cagliari x Inter
Milan x Chievo

We have to take advantage in the next 3 rounds and do something... Gazzetta reports that Robinho will start...but they also reported he will start the last two games as well......
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.