AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2001, 03:44   #16

Stefania

Registered User
 
Stefania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Western Australia
Stefania
I know a lot of people are against smoking but he's just asking what brand do smokers smoke.
__________________
If A$$holes Had Wings, This Place Would Be An Airport!
Stefania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 05:31   #17
Gaz
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by kris


It's ok for me if people smoke on their own. But if people smoke close to me they poison me too.

And don't expect me to feel pity when you die of it.

A typical non smoker who thinks the world belongs to him.

Smokers have their rights too...they should smoke whereever and whenever they want.

I smoke Marlboro Lights btw.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 07:58   #18
beanbox
Guest
 
does anyone ever taste gudang garam

it is indonesia cigarettes
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 13:37   #19

KhRiS

Registered User
 
KhRiS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: MilanMania Forums.
Fave Players: Man with Hand in Pocket feel Cocky all Day
KhRiS is on a distinguished road
Gudang Garam sucks,it should'nt be called a cigarette . it's more like a dessert
KhRiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2001, 01:12   #20

begodude

Registered User
 
begodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: Jakarta but currently stuck in Amsterdam
Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
Definetely Djarum Super. They are the true hero of Indonesian soccer...
__________________
May The LORD keep you....
May The LORD bless you....
May The LORD lifted up HIS face to shine on you.....
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2001, 05:28   #21
boban
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Gaz


Smokers have their rights too...they should smoke whereever and whenever they want.
Not when they're risking other people's health too!!
No way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2001, 06:06   #22
Euan
Guest
 
I don't smoke cigarettes but like cigars.

Cohiba, Partagas and Punch are my favourite brands!

I don't smoke infront of others...
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2001, 12:31   #23

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gaz


A typical non smoker who thinks the world belongs to him.

Smokers have their rights too...they should smoke whereever and whenever they want.

I smoke Marlboro Lights btw.
Is it OK if I spit on you then?

You see the smoke can affect me in an bad way, so why should I tolerate that someone poisons me?

After all some spit is totally harmless.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2001, 16:19   #24

gianni

Registered User
 
gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: Heaven
Fave Players: S h e v a & R i v a l d o
gianni
I like Dunhill but got to say rolled cigarettes taste better.

to all anti-smokers: pls start ur own thread!
__________________
Hey buddies, I am back!!!
gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2001, 05:29   #25
Gaz
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by kris


Is it OK if I spit on you then?

You see the smoke can affect me in an bad way, so why should I tolerate that someone poisons me?

After all some spit is totally harmless.
If you spit on me, that is DELIBERATE....if I smoke beside you, I don't DELIBERATELY BLOW AT YOU or try to AFFECT you..

You surely can see the difference???

if you really fear about being poisoned, maybe you should take up smoking too
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2001, 06:26   #26

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Yeah! If smoke is a problem... dont drive your car when I'm walking on the sidewalk. Your Carbon Monoxcide will kill me. Some non-smokers think its only us smokers causing health problems. Well the hour before I die, I'll make sure I'm smoking and eating a oily bacon sandwich while having sex to an HIV tramp girl.

FORZA Tobacco!
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2001, 10:32   #27

ACM

Senior Member
 
ACM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2000
ACM is on a distinguished road
Until the national governments forbid or ban smoking and/or tobacco use, complaining only falls on deaf ears. Unfortunately the majority of us live in countries where morality has been replaced by legality.


Forza Milan
__________________
We Are Superior . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .There has ONLY ever been ONE team in Milan!

Fossa-Commandos Tigre-Brigate Rossonere-Alternativa Rossonera-Panthers Milan

.............................................. www.planetmilan.com ..............................................

.....If you believe in the light, it's because of obscurity, if you believe in happiness it's because of unhappiness, if you believe in God, then you have to believe in the Devil.....
ACM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2001, 22:55   #28

Roberto Baggio

Registered User
 
Roberto Baggio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Fave Players: Nesta -Roberto Baggio-Marco Van Basten
Roberto Baggio is on a distinguished road
I don't smoke but I've never had a problem with smokers,They are'nt breaking the law.This is a bit of harmless fun Good on ya Andy too many Kill joys,Look at all the celebrities who smoke supermodels,sportsstars etc you cant beat it but we can always try.Peer group pressure or just being weak you want to smoke its up to you not ant one else.Anyway I'm amazed about all the types of brands of ciggarettes out there I always liked the look of Camel and Lucky Strike I also have a fascination with lighters especially Zippo's.
__________________
........ Planet Milan ........

MILAN IS NOT A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
! IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT!I REMEMBER LI NOTTE MAGICI.
Roberto Baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2001, 15:54   #29

RIO

Moderator
 
RIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: Twin Peaks, SF, CA, USA
Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
I haven't had a cigarette in years, but in highschool I used to smoke clove cigarettes (the faux-hipster's choice). I think they were from Indonesia (they were called "Jakarta" brand or somesuch), and those things were numbingly good (ah memeries of youth...).
RIO
__________________
All the cutest puppies support AC Milan.
RIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2001, 06:22   #30
Gaz
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by RIO
I haven't had a cigarette in years, but in highschool I used to smoke clove cigarettes (the faux-hipster's choice). I think they were from Indonesia (they were called "Jakarta" brand or somesuch), and those things were numbingly good (ah memeries of youth...).
RIO
ah scented cigarrettes. It's called gudang garam...but when I was living in Australia it was completely ban in public places
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.