AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-05-2007, 11:00   #3091

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
We cant rely on Ronaldo , im sure of that. He is a great player, but if you treat him like god then we stops going good work at training and starts walking around the pitch like in the last few games he played for us. Once again I will say - Eto'o is a perfect solution for us. Him and Pippo would be unstoppable in CL.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 13:57   #3092

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Relations between the ‘cugini’ are at an all-time low, with Massimo Moratti and Carlo Ancelotti exchanging barbed comments over Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

There was controversy this week when Milan Coach Ancelotti said a star player who “nobody could suspect” had approached them looking for a transfer.

“If I revealed his name, there would be chaos,” he smiled in his Press conference. All the major Italian newspapers insisted it was Ibrahimovic, who has criticised Inter for dragging their heels over a contract improvement.

When asked about this story, Nerazzurri patron Moratti vented his fury at Sky Italia television.

“I really don’t think that Ibra can go to Milan,” he said. “I definitely did not appreciate Ancelotti’s comments.

“I’m not sure at this stage what is true and what was built up by the media. In the past we have exchanged players with Milan to avoid excessive wage deals, but I don’t see any likelihood that could happen now.”

This message was relayed to Ancelotti and the tension between the two clubs grew even further.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny,” said the Rossoneri Coach. “Moratti has nothing to do with the ‘beyond suspicion’ player I was talking about. The newspapers are making these links, but I never named anyone. I never said Ibrahimovic.”

If Milan are not behind it, then what is undeniable is that Ibrahimovic is unhappy with the Nerazzurri.

I dont think its Ibra you know.
Ghost is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 14:13   #3093

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Ibra lacks class to play for Milan.

Last x-mas break, Inter flew to Bahrain to play against them. A friend of a friend saw Adriano and Ibra outside a restaurant somewhere and asked for Adriano for his autograph and he happily signed it. Then he asked Ibra for his autograph and do you know what that fk told him? He told him "stay here and watch my car, when i come back out i'll think of giving you an autograph" !!!!!!!!!!


When Ancelotti said it would cause "chaos" if he said who the player that wants to come to Milan is, im pretty sure he was talkin about an Inter player. I dont think any non-inter player out there can cause chaos by just sayin he wants Milan. I hope its Adriano.

Last edited by hitmannq8; 27-05-2007 at 14:16.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 14:35   #3094

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Carlo has confirmed that Emerson is a player that matches his expectations for a midfielder...in any case he is waaay better than Brocchi, and probably a good player for Milan for the next 2 years. But I really dont like the guy.

Next, Carlo said its not about Ibra, so we can think its about Adriano... fine by me, he is extraordinary player! He will be fit and in top shape in Milanello, BUT, again - MORATTI WILL NOT SELL TO MILAN!! remember that!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 14:48   #3095

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Errr handicapped Adriano ? No thanks. Poor guy can only uses his right leg to stand and dance at parties
Mystik is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 15:26   #3096

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Ancelotti didn't say its not about Ibra. He said he never mentioned names, and that journalists came up with Zlatan's name.
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 15:28   #3097

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Actually, I'm expecting someone not from Inter, with all the stuff going on between the two clubs, I can't see Moratti willing to sell anyone to us.

As for who the player is, well...... if it is true, then we've got a few clues for guessing

1.) He's someone no one would expect (which might mean he's not been linked with us yet, or maybe ever)
2.) His arrival will cause quite a bit of a stir, so maybe he's a quality player? (meaning his name alone, though unexpected, would be enough to stir a lot of interest.)
3.) Ancelotti actually never mentioned that this player was an attacker... We'll probably be signing quality up front in the summer, but that player might not be it.

Emerson's been linked with us, so I cross him off the list, as have Ze Roberto, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and some others.


........... Roberto Carlos anyone?
Ryo is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 15:35   #3098

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
We cant rely on Ronaldo , im sure of that. He is a great player, but if you treat him like god then we stops going good work at training and starts walking around the pitch like in the last few games he played for us. Once again I will say - Eto'o is a perfect solution for us. Him and Pippo would be unstoppable in CL.
Seriously, Ronaldo has always walked around the pitch rather than chasing after the ball. It's just his way of playing, because then when he get's the ball he'll give that extra burst of energy to produce something. If you watch his time at his peak at Barca and Inter, he'd walk around back then too. IMO think he should be a reliable candidate up front next season as if you compare it to this season, most importantly he'll be at full fitness rather than about 70% or so he's been at and secondly even now his scoring rate is about 0.7 goals a game, which is a very good stat. I agree we need to keep him worked, but I don't think that'll be achieved by him having greater competition in the side. It's a case of us making sure he remains disciplined and remind him of the goals he's got to reach.
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 15:40   #3099

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
If the CL final Pippo, who is classic no.9 player, run 11 km!! 11km my friends! He played defence and pressed defenders in a great way, that is what we need and that is why we won it. If we have Ronaldinho and Ronaldo walking around and only relying on their play when the ball is in their feet, than that is not real Milan spirit. Im for Ronaldo and Ronaldinho and so on....only if they are about to play their hearts out for Milan.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 15:47   #3100

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
For some reason this summer im really scared about kaka leaving us. I was absolutely gutted when Sheva left us, but if I could roll back time lets say this time last year and knew that with a pretty much standard team we were going to win the CL I would of been well happy. However im not sure with Kaka, if he was to leave then I think the impact would be much greater than when Sheva left us.

I know alot of fellow Milanistas are going to say stop worrying but its just one of those feelings, I think what triggered that feeling was when Kaka won the CL. He has already won the Seria A and the Italian Cup and theres nothing left for him to win now, maybe he wont have the same motivation. I know alot of players dont give their 100% once they have won all the trophies and then they request to move on, that is what im dreading. I know Madrid are like leeches they are going to try and to brainwash him with b.s like 'Youve won everything, why dont you come over here and try the liga'
Ghost is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 16:46   #3101

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
I think we should go for Drogba


A lot of you when we were considering to buy him the previous year as a part of Shevchenko departure you were laughing and you were stating that he couldn't paly well in Milan by no way. I think that he prooved another one season how good he is and he would give us a huge help if he had come at that time to Milan.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 16:51   #3102

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Errr handicapped Adriano ? No thanks. Poor guy can only uses his right leg to stand and dance at parties :rolleyes

As i was saying about Drogba last summer i would be extremely happy to see Andriano to wear our black and red jersey. Milan have prooved in the past that it can reborn players, Andriano is not finished, he is magnificent, the only thing he needs is discipline and Carlo can help him a lot at this part.

__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 16:53   #3103

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Please remember me which type we use for quote please....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 17:04   #3104

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos
Please remember me which type we use for quote please....
if you wanna quote a specific post, like I am doing now with yours, just click on the "Quote" button for that particular post (at the right, bottom corner)
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline  
Old 27-05-2007, 18:21   #3105

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
I don't like Ibra, he talks too much. Way too much for a quite serene squad like Milan
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.