![]() |
|
|
#3091 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
The only player I'd take from Ajax is Van der Wiel. Swapping Hunter for him will solve 2 problems at once, the RB and will leave a space in the CF department available for ......
![]() |
|
|
|
|
#3092 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3093 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3094 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3095 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
![]() |
10 million plus Huntelaar for Van der Wiel isn't enough. I would love to have Van der Wiel than we could sell Zambrotta, still a quality player but would have no place in our team. With Van der Wiel and without Huntelaar we would still have a good team. We could get Ibrahimovic or Robinho on loan. Than we still have a non-eu place and could get Honda but I really doubt we would do all that. This is all considering we sell Kaladze, Jankulovski, Zambrotta, Borrielo and even Ronaldinho.
----------------------------------Amelia---------------------------------- Van der Wiel------------Silva-------------Nesta--------------Antonini------ -------------Flamini-------------Pirlo--------------Boeatang-------------- ------------------------------Honda------------------------------------- -----------------Pato-------------------Ibrahimovic/Robinho-------------- Wow thats a great team. Only four Italians though but a cheaper version of Honda is Andrea Lazzari and can start in our team. We should either get Lazzari or Honda for a young trequartista.
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head- |
|
|
|
|
#3096 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
![]() |
Quote:
That said wonder how Adiyiah and Boateng would do with having Suarez in the team... It's bound to be strange. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3097 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
I like your idea, problem is: the more I like an idea, the less unlikely it could be done ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3098 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Milan are saving the Non-EU spot for Dzeko
I mean, it must be....who else could we be saving it for?Even Honda would be a welcome addition to the squad, but seems like Boateng will be our final addition to the midfield department in the next two days. Ibra/Robinho/Dzeko/Honda, I don't care who just bring one of them. I still am not satisfied with our squad who is yet to manage one win this pre-season. I would also love to get an attacking fullback (Coentrao would just be awesome, but I'll settle for cheaper solutions). I also am very concerned with our striker that will partner Pato, Borriello's finishing is very poor and Hunter is just a little girl trapped inside a man's body. We need a CF just as much as a RB. Question is, how likely is it going to happen? Window has 15 days left to close, we seem to be linked with Boateng who should sign in two days, and we also WERE linked with Bochetti. We also were linked with Ibra, Honda and Robinho. What can we expect? How much chance does Huntelaar have of leaving? For me: Hunter leaving -- 40% Borriello leaving -- 5% Ronaldinho leaving -- 25% Kaladze leaving -- 30% Janku leaving -- 30% Oddo leaving -- 10% I dont think anyone else would be leaving. Last edited by hitmannq8; 15-08-2010 at 11:51. |
|
|
|
|
#3099 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
A player made a goal in a empty goal with his a s s. There was a team who kicked the ball out of the field every time their player reach opponent's area in order to avoid their team making a goal (read: win the game) just to choose certain team in the next phase (group stages game that decided which opponent they face in the next phase). And after the opponent made a goal, this team started to play football again (read: tried to make a goal again). Last but not least, there was a team who made an own goal purposely (the sad part is that they made the goal with good team work from their players). For what? To lose the game (or to avoid to win the game). Those are examples that shows, in football it is is not only about winning or 'winning' the game. As said, there are fair play, pride and honor beside rules. Last edited by Siregar; 15-08-2010 at 12:11. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3100 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2009
Location: Dubai
Fave Players: Nesta, Pato, Thiago Silva, Flamini
![]() |
the real definition for cheater for me was done in this World Cup by another striker we were linked with and who i am delighted we haven't signed so far and hope we never will: Luis Fabiano.
Not only did he handle the ball twice or three times, i forgot, but he even told that idiot of a referee (who actually asked him if he did handle!!!!) that he didn't and even after the match, when he admitted there was a handball, it was: "It seems the ball hit my hand and the second time it hit my shoulder".... Now that's a CHEATER...and a stupid one to lie in an era when u have like a zillion cameras broadcasting every move and replaying it over and over for everyone to see... |
|
|
|
|
#3101 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
I hope you guys realize that at Ajax Hunter had a slightly better game to goals ratio than Suarez, at a similar age too. I am not saying they are the same exact kind of player but still. (I don't count national team form, it doesn't matter in too many cases)
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
#3102 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
I see nothing of Boateng signing or almost signing but I don't read the dirt sheets anymore no point , they link us with Ibra Robinho Hunter Otamendi (no thanks) Dzeko none of them going to happen.But Boateng will add nothing you'll see.
|
|
|
|
|
#3103 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Goa/Bombay
Fave Players: Maldini, baggio,Maradona,Van basten
![]() |
Goal.com reports that KPB will be presented at milanello on tuesday !
so he;s not even going to go to genoa ! just straight to Milan ? http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...r-kevin-prince |
|
|
|
|
#3104 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I also question Boateng ability especially if he the one we need for our midfield. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3105 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
I agree with most of you that Boateng is not that great of a player, but I do welcome the addition nonetheless. The fact of matter is, we have a one million euro budget for this reinforcement. And Boateng could be the absolute best player we can get for that kind of money. I would absolutely love it if we can sign a Fabregas for that position, but we are a club running on Serie C budget right now. Boateng isn't perfect but he is young, strong, athletic and energetic, and that's better than the nothing we've had last year.
|
|
|