AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-02-2010, 04:56   #3136

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
On a more positive note, according to milannews mercato expert Jose Alberti has said the Dzeko deal has already been done. The only thing likely to affect the deal now is Dzeko getting injured. Huntelaar is likely to make way for him with his likely destination being England.
Is it a deal with Dzeko and his agent or with player, agent AND the club?
Siregar is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 06:01   #3137

Revolver

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
Revolver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I disagree. Kaladze has been far and away our worst defender over the last couple of years making awful mistakes in almost every match he's played. He has definitely done worse than Favalli (which is why Favalli was picked ahead of him last season and this) and he refuses the LB role unless there's an absolute emergency.

I also don't think Leo's treating some players badly. Kaladze doesn't deserve more playing time than he's getting imo. Abbiati has been eased back in after being injured half a year, I don't think Leo preferred Dida to him. Pippo is ageing and relying on him so much when we've got 2 decent strikers in their 20s seems an odd way to progress if building for the future. Flamini is the only one I have a question mark over, as I'm not sure why he doesn't get more starts (though given Leo's comments after Fiorentina, this could change soon).

On a more positive note, according to milannews mercato expert Jose Alberti has said the Dzeko deal has already been done. The only thing likely to affect the deal now is Dzeko getting injured. Huntelaar is likely to make way for him with his likely destination being England.
Favalli was good last season, but this season he's simply awful, especially at LB. It's not fair to say that Kaladze was bad in every game last season, actually he was great in some games, notably first derby against Inter. He was very good for the most part of first half of the season. In second half of the season he was bad, and that's the time when Favalli got his place. I'm sure he would do much better than Favalli or Bonera at LB, I say it again, and he can't refuse anything, he's a professional.

I can't agree about Pippo, yes he's aging, but he scores in almost every game he starts, 4 goals (and 3 assists) in 7 starts, and it's not fair to him to be third choice. I'm not saying to sacrifice our two young(er) strikers in the expense of Pippo, but they all should get the same treatment. Borriello is showing time and time again that he can't show it against tougher defense, all he can do is score acrobatic goals when he has a lot of space around him (i.e., when bad marked), and for some unexplainable reason Leonardo plays him every time he's ready, no matter how tough opposition is.

And for Dzeko, I've heard from various sources that Wolfsburg signed a contract with Milan already, I've stated it here, too.
Revolver is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 06:14   #3138

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
profile: creative attacking medfielder( a 10),or a right medfielder in many occasions..19 years old,about 170 cm..


lets take it from the start,greek league is a very tough league,especially for attackers..defenders play hard and dirty many times and 90% of the teams play littereally with 9-10 men behind theb ball,which means no space and no time to make right decisions..where is my point?

ninis played his first match about 3 years ago,his debut was fantastic out of this world(greek..),he continued playing like this the following months..the next 2 seasons he missed pre-season with panathinaikos,which is the key part to his carrer till now,he then couldnt play more than a 45 without being extremely tired,moreover he got a serious injury on his back,and furthermore he dated his coach's(that was 2 years ago) daughter,ouuuups..all these are the main reasons he isnt playing for a gr8 club..

this year its all different,he was prepared in preseason,no injuries and a new coach that really trusts him..he is the most mature young player in europe at the moment imo,i am always surprised by his choices..his passes are brilliant and in time,he has gr8 skills with the ball on his feet,powerful shot with both feet,but his gr8est quality is his view on the field,thats why i consider him so smart and mature for his age..


he is considered to be the gr8est talent this ground has produced the last 20 years..any club would be lucky to get him,and i wont say they should w8 him to grow and see,as i think he is already "old enough" mentaly..imo his one and only con is still his stamina,he seems too tired after 70-75 mins,but if he had the right people behind him,that wouldnt be any problem..
Thanks for the answer ...

So, he could be a kind of "replacement" for Pato on the right for example ? I mean, that would allow Leo to rest Pato sometimes and at the same time, would give more solutions if the guy is better on this right side (as actually, during the game against Roma, I saw he was able both to go towards the goal, BUT also to make assists ... and nowadays, it's the missing part in the game of Pato, since he's on the right, he scores less and doesn't make any assists), as Pato could come back to his CF position ...

I don't think he's in the eyes of Milan, but what could be his price ? Easily 15M ?
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 27-02-2010 at 06:16.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 07:25   #3139

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Thanks for the answer ...

So, he could be a kind of "replacement" for Pato on the right for example ? I mean, that would allow Leo to rest Pato sometimes and at the same time, would give more solutions if the guy is better on this right side (as actually, during the game against Roma, I saw he was able both to go towards the goal, BUT also to make assists ... and nowadays, it's the missing part in the game of Pato, since he's on the right, he scores less and doesn't make any assists), as Pato could come back to his CF position ...

I don't think he's in the eyes of Milan, but what could be his price ? Easily 15M ?
He was on euro's under 19 2007 best 11 as he took his team on the shoulders and went to the final,everyone said that he wasnt named as the mvp of the tournament as he wasnt on the winning team..on the field there were 2 times scouts from milan and real,that spoke to greek journalists about ninis with gr8 words..i think he wouldnt be that expensive as panathinaikos never sells too big..i'd say about 10 at the maximum..

he could replace both pato's and seedorf's role..but he is certainly more medfielder than pato,but as we ve seen,leo has used becks and mancini there too,so then yes he could easily play there..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 09:26   #3140

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Rumours about Dzeko already a Milan player after the World Cup:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...agent-transfer
Arildonardo is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 11:22   #3141

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Kala is byfar the worst defense man Milan had for over the past 5 years, except for Senderous who is over 1.9m and yet lost aerial battles to players who are under 1.7m.

NOt only had Kala performance been bad, you can see that he lost the desire to even play well on the pitch through his eyes. I mean if he claims he is that good then how the heck can a Serie C team striker move by him and score in the IT Cup.

I am glad he is finally out of Milan, now if Seedorf both leave Milan this summer, it will be like two great signings for Milan to me. As finally I get to see a Milan without players who just have no desire to put in the efforts week in and week out.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 12:02   #3142

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Is it a deal with Dzeko and his agent or with player, agent AND the club?
I don't think there's any mention of an agreement with Wolfsburg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
Favalli was good last season, but this season he's simply awful, especially at LB. It's not fair to say that Kaladze was bad in every game last season, actually he was great in some games, notably first derby against Inter. He was very good for the most part of first half of the season. In second half of the season he was bad, and that's the time when Favalli got his place. I'm sure he would do much better than Favalli or Bonera at LB, I say it again, and he can't refuse anything, he's a professional.

I can't agree about Pippo, yes he's aging, but he scores in almost every game he starts, 4 goals (and 3 assists) in 7 starts, and it's not fair to him to be third choice. I'm not saying to sacrifice our two young(er) strikers in the expense of Pippo, but they all should get the same treatment. Borriello is showing time and time again that he can't show it against tougher defense, all he can do is score acrobatic goals when he has a lot of space around him (i.e., when bad marked), and for some unexplainable reason Leonardo plays him every time he's ready, no matter how tough opposition is.

And for Dzeko, I've heard from various sources that Wolfsburg signed a contract with Milan already, I've stated it here, too.
Your right, Favalli's not been a pleasant sight this season, but personally given the mistakes I've seen Kaladze making on a frequent basis whenever he plays, I still think I'd pick Favalli over him. I do remember Kala having some solid games over the last few years, but this has been largely overshadowed by a multitude of terrible performances, and he's become so prone to costly mistakes that simply put he doesn't deserve a place in the side more than any of our other players, and whilst Favalli might not be great, he at least isn't as error prone.

I agree all players should get the same treatment. However, I think Leo's choices with our strikeforce have been correct. Borriello isn't brilliant, but he's been the best player in our attack this season to connect with the team. His workrate is why he's chosen ahead of Hunter and Pippo, as it opens up spaces for those around him. Pippo is a big game player, but so far I think Borrriello's shown more to deserve the call up. As for Hunter, I'm pretty sure his minutes to goals ratio is pretty fair this season, and he adds more pace into the side than Pippo (let's not forget Leo wants the side to play at a high tempo).
ACMILAN1983 is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 12:04   #3143

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
^he(Kaladze) has never been the same after his brothers kidnapping and murder, its a sad story.
bijon is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 16:15   #3144

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Well if thie Dzeko rumour is true then I've never enjoyed being wrong untiul now. But when I see him holding up a Milan i'll really believe , but it does sound positive no smoke without fire.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 17:34   #3145

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijon View Post
^he(Kaladze) has never been the same after his brothers kidnapping and murder, its a sad story.
Indeed, very sad.

In our team of the decade Kaladze would be my left back.

IMO both favalli and janku have been our worse defenders of the last few years, esp janku.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 18:18   #3146

Stitch

Registered User
 
Stitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Well if thie Dzeko rumour is true then I've never enjoyed being wrong untiul now. But when I see him holding up a Milan i'll really believe , but it does sound positive no smoke without fire.
I have "reported" this some weeks ago on this thread, but nobody seemed to believe me

I'd love to see him partnering Pato in attack, but how would that formation look?
__________________
YES DZEKO !!!!!!!

www.fksinfo.com
Stitch is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 19:52   #3147

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
People can't seem to make up their minds about Dzeko. One minute they desperately want him here, then they change their minds when Hunt has a good game, and back again.

As for Kala, it was probably not a smart thing for him to do yet I respect him for voicing his opinion.
Blacktop is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 19:58   #3148

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Rafael Van Der Vaart. Is he free this summer?
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline  
Old 27-02-2010, 20:55   #3149

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
thats what we should do is get 2 quality midfielders and 2 Quality Denfensive Wide Backs, boriello klass all are quality, if they had more service from the midfield adequate service, they will be even more successful

Hernanes,RVD,Krasic,Gerrard,Diogo, you all haven seen the impact sneijder has had at intermilano imagine if they add another 1 or 2 quality attacking midfielders?, COME ON MANAGEMENT DAMN IT!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 28-02-2010, 03:02   #3150

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
I have "reported" this some weeks ago on this thread, but nobody seemed to believe me

I'd love to see him partnering Pato in attack, but how would that formation look?
Can Dzeko play on the left/right side of the forwards (Ronaldinho's/Pato's position)?
Siregar is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.