AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-09-2009, 04:44   #316

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirlofanusa View Post
just so everyone knows here was Goal.coms rating from Lyon V Fiorentia

Cissokho – 8.5: Lyon’s best player on the night provided his forwards with a countless amount of glorious balls into the area. Defensively he is very strong, and he looked threatening every time he surged forward. A great acquisition for the French giants.
That just makes me kinda sad. he was ours!

Gilardino – 4.0: The hitman had a glorious opportunity to score after 24 minutes, however he was sent off just prior to the half time interval, for a senseless elbow to the face of Toulalan, the man who denied him his earlier opportunity.

ok makes me feel a little better
Sebastian Frey is the best player. If not of him, Viola would have lost 6-0.
__________________


FoRzA MiLan !!! I LOVE U !!!
savage_mau is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 06:36   #317

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Yesterday's game showed how far away we are from top football at this moment. I do not know on which level Rafinha is right now, can anyone tell more???

Our only question that matters is will someone invest money in Milan so Milan can start rebuliding in the winter. The team cannot be built in one summer! If we start buying in the summer, we are losing next season as well, be sure of that ( of course not if we spend 250mln like Perez).

We lack 5 or even 6 RIGHT players, which is absolutely untouchible for us with Silvio and Galliani.

Rafinha now and investment in Criscito in the summer. Two midfielders ( Yoan said he can come back, he has no problems with that. And one fast vertical player. ). One reserve CB and a player in place of Boriello.

Yesterday our midfield and fullbacks wouldnt be able to hold on, no way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

Geo: How is Hazard doing this year? And are you seeing Cissokho play?

BRasiliero: BRasiliero my friend, what is the situation with NEymar? I havent seen him play for a long time. Also, if you know it, can you tell me when does Internacional play their next game so I can take a look at Giuliano!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 07:56   #318

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
^^^^ I don't think that french guy sold will come back , because we couldnt afford him. I also think there will be absolutely no signings in January. And as far as the summer goes well definately nothing major. B&G are happy to let Rino , Pirlo , Dinho , Ambro ,Oddo , Janku , Kala to play until they are 38 this I am really sure off. There is nothing we can do about it , except moan and be sad.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 09:27   #319

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
There will be three years left on Gourcuff's contract after this year. This is massive obstacle for any club in the world that wants to sign him. I presume that we will have to shell out in between 25-30 million euros for him. This would also require Gourcuff strongly lobbying for a transfer to Milan. We would never be able to do that. He is history for us now and we should move on to greener pastures; perhaps Brasil, where players are cheap and in abundance.
boing boing is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 10:17   #320

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Yesterday's game showed how far away we are from top football at this moment. I do not know on which level Rafinha is right now, can anyone tell more???

Our only question that matters is will someone invest money in Milan so Milan can start rebuliding in the winter. The team cannot be built in one summer! If we start buying in the summer, we are losing next season as well, be sure of that ( of course not if we spend 250mln like Perez).

We lack 5 or even 6 RIGHT players, which is absolutely untouchible for us with Silvio and Galliani.

Rafinha now and investment in Criscito in the summer. Two midfielders ( Yoan said he can come back, he has no problems with that. And one fast vertical player. ). One reserve CB and a player in place of Boriello.

Yesterday our midfield and fullbacks wouldnt be able to hold on, no way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

Geo: How is Hazard doing this year? And are you seeing Cissokho play?

BRasiliero: BRasiliero my friend, what is the situation with NEymar? I havent seen him play for a long time. Also, if you know it, can you tell me when does Internacional play their next game so I can take a look at Giuliano!
When and where did he say that ??
Just curious as I didn't see anything of that kind in any medias in France (anyway, is it good news ? I'm not sure as that doesn't mean that Galliani/Berlusconi and even Leonardo are ready to pay again for him after his choice to stay in Bordeaux) ...

Gourcuff showed against Juventus that he would have less problems now to play in Italy ...

About Hazard, I don't have any news, I didn't watch Lille, and the team isn't doing that well nowadays so there isn't much noise from them (and French medias are all about Marseille, Lyon and then Bordeaux, even the last champion makes less noise than Marseille). Maybe I will have more news after their Europa League game tonight (if I'm at my home).

About Cissokho, I did see him playing a bit, and he isn't that strong for moment ... he isn't a big improvement over Grosso, as they are different: Groso is very good when he has to go forward on his wing, but in the defensive plays, he isn't very good, for Cissokho, for moment, it looks like it's the contrary, he's been good in defence so far but didn't bring anything special in attack ... except against Fiorentina, but you can have my point of view in the Olympique de Marseille - Milan topic.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 10:28   #321

boing boing

Registered User
 
boing boing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
boing boing is on a distinguished road
Geo:

http://www.milannews.it/index.php?ac...dnotizia=11897

Corriere Dello Sport, Date: 9/15

Basically he says that he would gladly return to Milan. Earlier Milan depended on experienced players and as a result younger players couldn't play. Now that Milan is reorganizing and I could have found space for myself but unfortunately for Milan, they will have to deal with Bordeaux now.

He still has love for Milan (who wouldn't unless one was a moron ). But like I said earlier, Bordeaux have a great advantage in upping his price due to his contract length.

Last edited by boing boing; 17-09-2009 at 10:30.
boing boing is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 11:22   #322

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

BRasiliero: BRasiliero my friend, what is the situation with NEymar? I havent seen him play for a long time. Also, if you know it, can you tell me when does Internacional play their next game so I can take a look at Giuliano!
Neymar is comming off the bench in every game, my friend. As I said early, he has tons of talent, but is still raw. He´s even more skinny than Robinho was, but if i´m not wrong, a little taller. So, he can add weight without problem.

If Neymar fullfil(sp?) his potential, he will cost too much... and he´s a second striker, so until we have Pato(now the words is until), Neymar would be a redundance.

Regarding Giuliano, he´s now working with Brazil under-20 NT, so it´s worthless to watch Internacional games(besides Sandro and Marquinhos). But, if i´m not wrong Under-20 World Cup starts september-27, and since he´s a starter, you(and others) that want to watch him will have plenty of chances. There´s another player that I like lot(but it´s raw) that will play, Alex Teixeira from Vasco. From what I read here, Douglas Costa(called for the place of Sandro, now a Brazil NT player) will be on the bench.

Btw, if I was Leo I would be mad right now. The [I]"old player"(28yo)[/i] that he asked soooooo much(and I too), can´t stop scoring and look, if he stay healthy(unlike last season) our board will regreat big time. If not, they are stupid...

Thank God we have Pippo. One more player(Nesta) I need to pray to stay healthy, our our season will be even worse.

Edit: Coach Petresku(after see him in person, because most of the people don´t watch Sevilla playing) jump in the bandwagon. Welcome, Coach Keep in mind he´s talking about CF´s...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...urziceni-coach

Last edited by Brasileiro; 17-09-2009 at 11:27.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 11:43   #323

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boing boing View Post
Geo:

http://www.milannews.it/index.php?ac...dnotizia=11897

Corriere Dello Sport, Date: 9/15

Basically he says that he would gladly return to Milan. Earlier Milan depended on experienced players and as a result younger players couldn't play. Now that Milan is reorganizing and I could have found space for myself but unfortunately for Milan, they will have to deal with Bordeaux now.

He still has love for Milan (who wouldn't unless one was a moron ). But like I said earlier, Bordeaux have a great advantage in upping his price due to his contract length.

it seems to me we'll hve a bigger issue with Yoann's dad. He was/is very vocal about milan and mismanagement of young players, namely his son. He was naturally a big reason Yoann stayed. I think it's in a players nature to want to take on a new challenge and prove players wrong. I think Yoann might regret not coming cause its clear he'd be our startin #10.

That being said, i'd be surprised if we get him back unless there is some sort of buy back clause i'm unaware of. It seems his dad will persuade him elsewhere as i'm sure he'll have suitors
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 13:00   #324

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Brasiliero, I believe you are joking when you say people in Milan thought Fabiano is "too old", becouse that isnt the truth. The truth is Milan didnt want to pay anything so they offered outrageusly low ammount of money that HAD to be refused. The deal with Madrid about Huntelaar was on if we cant sign another CF. With no money you cant, so we got Huntelaar for "15" mln ( I DONT BELIEVE WE PAYED 15 mln FOR A SECOND!!!).

Galliani: " after Marseille game PErez called me to say congrats..." Wow Galliani!!! We are so happy as MIlan fans! Honored and pleased that your boyfriend called! Leave Milan you traitor for money!!

We missed to much, it was ALL open for Milan to have absolutely magnificent squad this year and they blew it all. The pieces were here to be put together with Thiago, Nesta etc. Shame.

Geo, are you now more convinced Grosso can play well for italianclub and that T.Silva is a class CB? To me he seems absolutely brilliant so far. Take note that he played most of the games near Jankulovski or other FB that is too slow and always late. We saw what good FB's mean to the defence in Barca and Inter. Immagine Silva-Nesta with FB's like Cissokho/Grosso and one on the right. They would also play 15% better and easier.

And the fact Gourcuff can now paly in italy is not obvious coz he played well vs Juve. It was obvious in the winter of last year 100%. And also it was obvious he was misterated as a young player by his last coach, who was subjective and unfair. As well as Galliani.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 13:27   #325

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
mrki,

i dont fully believe its Galliani's fault. Yes he annoys me as much as everyone else with his statements (perez called me?! cmon...) But I have to believe Berlusconi is more at fault, or even more so his spoiled ass kids who forced a sale of kaka. His stupid daughter runs finivest, and like an entry level accountant (as opposed to a top level CEO which shes suppose to be)
She saw debt from ac Milan and said pay me now, sell your best player. Like thats gonna help the worth of Milan in the long run. Like we won't go into further debt every year when we draw less, earn less in sponsorships cause we aren't competitive and can't play consistantly in UCL.

but back to Galliani. The guy clearly signed Cissokho, and IMO was told by silvio, get the fee lowered OR pull out. So then we pulled the disgraceful business of 'teeth problem'. Galliani even said "I was right to sign cissokho, look at his performance." IMO this is a backhanded insult at berlusconi for not wanting to pay 15 mil for a kid 'he hadn't heard of'. Then the Gourcuff business. Again I believe he wanted to bring him back, but clearly we screwed that up many ways, Carlo not playing him... and don't underestimate Berlusconi basically announcing in press "Ronaldinho will play trequaristA!" If you're Gourcuff and you hear the owner orgasming over a direct position competitor, what would you think your chances at a fair shot to start are???

Finally Silvio has let it be known we will not sign older players anymore... which is fine, but youth tends to cost money. So Galliani with no money can't go sign Grosso on a nominal fee as a short term fix, or even Fabiano cause he's almost 29. And he's forced to sit and offer these stupid loan and pay later deals, which NO club wants to take for there top talent. Clubs only take those with troubled players like Cassano (who fell out at real madrid).

Galliani is no saint in all this, but the guy isn't an idiot either. He is clearly not being allowed to spend. And like a good company man, he just makes statement backing Silvio's policy... if he didn't he'd lose his job.

The Way I see it, if he had his way, we would have got Cissoko, Dzeko and Gourcuff... possibly even Hernanes.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 13:33   #326

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Brasiliero, I believe you are joking when you say people in Milan thought Fabiano is "too old", becouse that isnt the truth. The truth is Milan didnt want to pay anything so they offered outrageusly low ammount of money that HAD to be refused. The deal with Madrid about Huntelaar was on if we cant sign another CF. With no money you cant, so we got Huntelaar for "15" mln ( I DONT BELIEVE WE PAYED 15 mln FOR A SECOND!!!).

Galliani: " after Marseille game PErez called me to say congrats..." Wow Galliani!!! We are so happy as MIlan fans! Honored and pleased that your boyfriend called! Leave Milan you traitor for money!!

We missed to much, it was ALL open for Milan to have absolutely magnificent squad this year and they blew it all. The pieces were here to be put together with Thiago, Nesta etc. Shame.

Geo, are you now more convinced Grosso can play well for italianclub and that T.Silva is a class CB? To me he seems absolutely brilliant so far. Take note that he played most of the games near Jankulovski or other FB that is too slow and always late. We saw what good FB's mean to the defence in Barca and Inter. Immagine Silva-Nesta with FB's like Cissokho/Grosso and one on the right. They would also play 15% better and easier.

And the fact Gourcuff can now paly in italy is not obvious coz he played well vs Juve. It was obvious in the winter of last year 100%. And also it was obvious he was misterated as a young player by his last coach, who was subjective and unfair. As well as Galliani.
Yep, the too old was more for the majority of the fans that I saw in Gazzetta dello Sport, and in a little exten here.

But I heard that Sevilla only wanted 18 millions and we are offering 15. Didn´t know there was a chance we receive Huntelaar for free... But I can understand your point, since they pay less money for Kaka than I was supposing.

Anyway, I´m really curious to see what our 3 targets(Dzeko, L. Fabiano and Huntelaar) will do this season. Needless to say what I think...

Now this talk about a pre-contract with Alex... Braida deserve some bash, but in the past he advocate Milan to buy him. It was only 10 millions if I´m not wrong.

The only think in that article(D. Mayll is not that bad) that makes me think it isn´t true, is that they said he´s out of Carlo plans and isn´t playing. When the reason is a groin injure since the begining of the season.

Anyway, Van Gaal asked to Byern to buy him and Pelegrini(Real Madrid) also. Even Rafa is wanting him for Liverpool. Can´t see we winning this fight. But it would be better for our defense since T. Silva can do a amazing job as a right back...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 13:42   #327

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
mrki,

i dont fully believe its Galliani's fault. Yes he annoys me as much as everyone else with his statements (perez called me?! cmon...) But I have to believe Berlusconi is more at fault, or even more so his spoiled ass kids who forced a sale of kaka. His stupid daughter runs finivest, and like an entry level accountant (as opposed to a top level CEO which shes suppose to be)
She saw debt from ac Milan and said pay me now, sell your best player. Like thats gonna help the worth of Milan in the long run. Like we won't go into further debt every year when we draw less, earn less in sponsorships cause we aren't competitive and can't play consistantly in UCL.

but back to Galliani. The guy clearly signed Cissokho, and IMO was told by silvio, get the fee lowered OR pull out. So then we pulled the disgraceful business of 'teeth problem'. Galliani even said "I was right to sign cissokho, look at his performance." IMO this is a backhanded insult at berlusconi for not wanting to pay 15 mil for a kid 'he hadn't heard of'. Then the Gourcuff business. Again I believe he wanted to bring him back, but clearly we screwed that up many ways, Carlo not playing him... and don't underestimate Berlusconi basically announcing in press "Ronaldinho will play trequaristA!" If you're Gourcuff and you hear the owner orgasming over a direct position competitor, what would you think your chances at a fair shot to start are???

Finally Silvio has let it be known we will not sign older players anymore... which is fine, but youth tends to cost money. So Galliani with no money can't go sign Grosso on a nominal fee as a short term fix, or even Fabiano cause he's almost 29. And he's forced to sit and offer these stupid loan and pay later deals, which NO club wants to take for there top talent. Clubs only take those with troubled players like Cassano (who fell out at real madrid).

Galliani is no saint in all this, but the guy isn't an idiot either. He is clearly not being allowed to spend. And like a good company man, he just makes statement backing Silvio's policy... if he didn't he'd lose his job.

The Way I see it, if he had his way, we would have got Cissoko, Dzeko and Gourcuff... possibly even Hernanes.

Beautifull post! Bravo! I agree with every word. As much as I hate Galliani the blame is on Silvio.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 14:07   #328

Milano84

Registered User
 
Milano84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
Milano84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro View Post
But I heard that Sevilla only wanted 18 millions and we are offering 15. Didn´t know there was a chance we receive Huntelaar for free... But I can understand your point, since they pay less money for Kaka than I was supposing.
I was under the impression we could have had him for 15. And we wouldnt go above 11/12mil cause of age.
__________________
Milano84 is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 14:26   #329

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
I was under the impression we could have had him for 15. And we wouldnt go above 11/12mil cause of age.
Wow, Milano... It´s even worse than a thought
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 17-09-2009, 15:03   #330

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
EDIT: Btw, if there´s someone watching Europe League right now, turn to Benfica game and take a look at 2 guys imo are great. One is the Uruguaian that I said when we buy Cardacio and Viudez, was worth Galliani look. The #14 Max Pereira. This guy killed Brazil last year playing at the right at the mid, and now is amazing as a RB. I saw this guy playing about 10 times, but is the first as RB and I´m impressed. The same level he showed at the mid he´s showing as fullback. I like him more than Rafinha, plus he can play(and great) at the mid. The only downside is that maybe he´s a non-EU. Maybe, because in Portugal(for football players) is more easy to receive a Eu-passport.

The other is David Luis, defender with #23, and a Anderson Varejão hair. Imo will be the best of Brazil after Alex. Tothenhan bid for him, and I saw that Chelsea has a scout just to follow him this season, since in Portugal they said he´s (a big) Ricardo Carvalho heir.
Brasileiro is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.