AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2003, 00:19   #331

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
are you talking about NT, Jeff?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 00:42   #332

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
Can anyone post out the link of which the checking URL program can be downloaded?

Thanks

Jeff
You are not talking about Net Transport rite Jeff ??? It's you who told me about it
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 00:49   #333

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Edonis
Hey the video clips dont work coz i guess i dont have a fast enough connection, can any of you please post the full downloadable versions because i missed the game pleeeeeeeeeeeease
plz download the Net Transport 1st then use the given links above to dowbload them directly to ur PC

Net Transport
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 02:23   #334

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
You are not talking about Net Transport rite Jeff ??? It's you who told me about it
Hahaha.. That would certainly be weird
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 02:45   #335

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Hye Guys!!~

Im back!! Here I have a footage of our beloved San Sandro Nesta in action where he was nominated 4 the Best Euro Def Award.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...p/21708_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 02:48   #336

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
my mistake


http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...p/96145_80K.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 02:55   #337

predatorfc

Registered User
 
predatorfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: Manchester, UK.
Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Buffon's Nomination ( Just 4 italians)

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...p/96103_80k.rm
__________________
"When Milan bleeds, I bleed"
predatorfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 10:01   #338

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
No, I'm not talking about NT. I"m talking that ther e is a specific program where it's used to capture all the links of the webs when it is loaded....

It's called something Snooker.. I can't remember

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 10:23   #339

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
It sounds great , CieloEMar must know it

PS u can find thems yourself ,easily
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 11:47   #340

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
doesnt NT save links from the web? can you explain better Jeff?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 11:51   #341

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Yea Rachel I think I'm going to find it myself.. but i don't have the time nowadays... I"ll post the link when I find it. Yes the NT also tracks up link too. but I personally prefer the sneaker thing.

Oh btw, I'm learning Italian actually hahaha

Buono Giorno

Ciao
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 18:12   #342

GrymMannen

Registered User
 
GrymMannen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Sweden
Fave Players: Sheva e Kaką
GrymMannen
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
plz download the Net Transport 1st then use the given links above to dowbload them directly to ur PC

Net Transport
Hey,

I've downloaded Net Transport. I have some questions about it:

1) I have a slow Internet connection so when I watch videos from ex. acmilan.com they are stopping sometimes (which means that my connection is too slow to play it, to make the video go smooth). Is this helping me with it?

2) How is it helping me? I've tried to download a file from acmilan.com to my pc with this Net Transport. But I can't find the videoclip on my computer. I can't play it from the program (Net Transport).

3) How am I going to use the program then? What is it good for?

4) You will have to explain in details how to do. Because I want the clip on my computer so I don't need to visit acmilan.com to watch the video. I want the video to go smooth (this program should help me with that?).

If anyone can answer these questions, I would be thankful. Thanks!
__________________
I've got a devil in me
GrymMannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 19:26   #343

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by GrymMannen
Hey,

I've downloaded Net Transport. I have some questions about it:

1) I have a slow Internet connection so when I watch videos from ex. acmilan.com they are stopping sometimes (which means that my connection is too slow to play it, to make the video go smooth). Is this helping me with it?

2) How is it helping me? I've tried to download a file from acmilan.com to my pc with this Net Transport. But I can't find the videoclip on my computer. I can't play it from the program (Net Transport).

3) How am I going to use the program then? What is it good for?

4) You will have to explain in details how to do. Because I want the clip on my computer so I don't need to visit acmilan.com to watch the video. I want the video to go smooth (this program should help me with that?).

If anyone can answer these questions, I would be thankful. Thanks!
Buon Giorno

1) Yes, of course. The primrary purpose of NT is that it allows you to download the video COMPLETELY, so that you can watch it without lagging. The reason you are watching a lagging movie is because you view it faster than it is downloaded.

2) You can't find where it is because you saved it somewhere else. You could change where you wanted to save to, but you needed to set it before you download it. Usually if you just leave it without altering where you want to save, it'll be saved to C:/

3)It's good for downloading the whole program without lagging. For instance, if you are loading the CL game from uefa.com video, sometimes you would lag. If you trace the link, and then download the video (by putting the link in there), specify where you want to save it, say on the desktop, then when you finish it, you can watch the video in full, without a single lagging.

Lastly, I'm not sure if Rachel and Shevachenko-7 has noticed, you can actually increased the number of thread down there when you dl the video from most of the sources. For instance, if you download the videos from acmilan.com, you can actually download it with 10 threads, which means that the video is downloaded in 10 different route, which is, to make it short, extremely fast. Unfortunately, the uefa.com video could only give you about 2 thread or 5 threads, I couldn't remember, but it's justa matter of time. For most of the website, they won't limit the no. of thread downloading.

Ciao :-D

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 23:46   #344

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Jeff said it all .

the most complicated step here is to get the real URL of the videos .
For example , with videos from acmilan.com , just right click on the
clip's screen , choose "properties" , copy and paste the part beginning with "mms://.." to the NT's clipboard , then ..here you go ..
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:54   #345

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
Buon Giorno

1) Yes, of course. The primrary purpose of NT is that it allows you to download the video COMPLETELY, so that you can watch it without lagging. The reason you are watching a lagging movie is because you view it faster than it is downloaded.

2) You can't find where it is because you saved it somewhere else. You could change where you wanted to save to, but you needed to set it before you download it. Usually if you just leave it without altering where you want to save, it'll be saved to C:/

3)It's good for downloading the whole program without lagging. For instance, if you are loading the CL game from uefa.com video, sometimes you would lag. If you trace the link, and then download the video (by putting the link in there), specify where you want to save it, say on the desktop, then when you finish it, you can watch the video in full, without a single lagging.

Lastly, I'm not sure if Rachel and Shevachenko-7 has noticed, you can actually increased the number of thread down there when you dl the video from most of the sources. For instance, if you download the videos from acmilan.com, you can actually download it with 10 threads, which means that the video is downloaded in 10 different route, which is, to make it short, extremely fast. Unfortunately, the uefa.com video could only give you about 2 thread or 5 threads, I couldn't remember, but it's justa matter of time. For most of the website, they won't limit the no. of thread downloading.

Ciao :-D

Jeff
Hey, Jeff, the threads, what are they good for actually? could you explain better? I tried to use 10 threads and I think the transfer of the file was normal, not fast.
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.