![]() |
|
|
#331 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Ancelotti can have some credit about how Kaká is playing today but this brazilian player probably would be amazing wherever he were playing I mean that there is not much to do with a player as Kaká, he just needed to play and improve the skills that he already had The hard job is make bad or average players like Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Reina, Finnan, Pennant, etc be usefull to bring a club to the UCL final 2 times If Ancelotti don´t know how to do it with Ricardo Oliveira, Gilardino, Rivaldo, etc, what about Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Reina, Finnan, Pennant, etc? Do you think Ancelotti would know how to do a team with players as Porto had in 2003/3004 win the Champions League with a 3x0 in the final as José Mourinho? There are 2 kinds of managers, the one who make players do their best and the one who hire amazing players and let they play by their own and I really think that Ancelotti is in the second way Quote:
If one day I see Ancelotti do something more than hire amazing players and don´t even how to use some of them, I will can give more credits to he but for now it´s not what I see Shevchenko were amazing in Dynamo Kyev, he even did a fantastic Champions League with this team I think that if Ancelotti had to work in Liverpool he would be eliminated in the group part of UCL and finish the season under the fourth place of EPL |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#332 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Bellamy, if he was a marginally better dribbler would have been an exact clone of Saviola. He is fast and he has it all basically. His problem is not a footbaling one but an attitude one. He keeps getting kicked out of good clubs because he is not an easy person to deal with. Pennant is a very good winger. Didn't you ever see him at Arsenal? Garcia is a great player...just a tad too incoinsistent Reinna was already and established keeper when he came to England That just leaves Finnan who I know absolutely nothing about ![]() I don't know what you expect Carlo to do with Olivera Rivaldo I can understand....but even Jose Mourinho- who I think is a genius of a manager- couldn't get the "sheva" out of shevchenko...does that mean that he is a bad manager??
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#333 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
Quote:
High level players are as Dida, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaká, Ronaldo, etc Players as Bellamy, Pennant, Garcia and Reina are quite under of this level The only Liverpool's players that could be used in Milan are Riise and Kuyt, Gerrard is a high level players but I don´t find a place for him in a midfield with Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaká In UCL case, the midfield is Gattuso, Ambrosini, Pirlo and Seedorf but anyway I can´t find a place for him because I would have to get rid of Pirlo or Seedorf and that´s not a great idea About Ricardo Oliveira, I wanna see Carlo doing he play what he really can or better than it Same for Gilardino and Inzaghi About José, he were a good manager at Porto, now he is just the kind of manager that earn lot of money to do nothing but choose the stars for the team and throw they in the field to play by their own Anyway I think he could be a good manager again if were to a serious team that do something different than just breaking the rules to "clean" the money of a flagitious tycoon |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#334 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
Anyway it's not jose who wanted sheva to be in his team but abro.
Sheva is a big player from ac milan but he suck in chelsea. A big player goesn't guaranteed the same big player when he moved to another club.I will be glad if jose join us ![]()
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
|
#335 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
I think you really haven't seen Bellamy, Pennant, Garcia and Reina play. They are all great players.....watch a bit more EPL before you make your pronouncements.....btw didn't you see how Bellamy played vs Barca ![]() Anyway Rafa is one of the most boring managers ever. The strategy of creating an ultra-defensive team isn't new and if you have a reasonable amount of talent to work with, you can expect results at some stage....Though his priority is safety...Ancelotti has maintained an entertaining and successful brand of football in a generally defensive league ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#336 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
Quote:
So José hire not so famous players and started to rule portuguese league and than UEFA Cup and Champions League Some of those players were nothing before work with José I watch EPL and I know if there is something moving this team forward, this thing is Benitez I think you didn´t understood me but you would agree to me if you tryied to compare Milan's players with Liverpool's players or imagining if Ancelotti could go to a Champions League final with Bellamys and Luis Garcias I agree that Benitez is a boring manager but is very hard call the adversary to own deffense like the spanish do Ancelotti tryied it against Deportivo La Coruńa and Liverpool and I think you watched the disaster that happened Lippi and Benitez are the best ones in the world to do this strategy Anyway, I think that if Benitez had players as Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaká, Liverpool wouldn´t have to play that kind of boring game |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#337 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
So what's the final analysis on Carlo now ?
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#338 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: London
Fave Players: Gullit, MVB, Rijkaard, Boban, Rino, Sheva, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#339 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#340 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
Im just happy Carlo is telling it how it is to Berlusconi. Hes finally asking for players and big players. If we want to win the CL and the Seria A next season then these Etto, Ronaldhinio and possibly Mexes (Not sure persoanlly) could help us to do that.
People can say what they want, but carlo is my favourite Milan manager. He plays better football than Capello and he doesnt quite have the dream team Sacchi had. Give him Etto and a dominant centreback and lets watch him manage our team.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#341 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
It's here, at the beginning of the section called "Mercato": http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA...ncelotti.shtml So, it's not like he hasn't asked for players but there are certain limits to which player the club could bring in and which not ... given that interview of his where he mentioned the best players, in his opinion, role for role, I am sure he wouldn't mind having Eto'o, Dinho, Alex, Gerrard etc, etc but naturally, these are not all reachable names in football. Unfortunately, when the club doesn't buy player for one reason or another, it's often the coach who is the first suspect in the affair and Carlo has not once or twice been accused of being incompetent and lacking desire for success. for instance, by the looks of it, last summer, it was Berlusconi, who decided to halt the signing of Ibra, and possibly Zambrotta too, until Milan was sure of CL football.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#342 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
What I meant was that in the past Carlo has always politely requested players and some of the names he had asked for were not exactly world beaters. But now with the success by him, he is clearly stating in the press that if Milan want to move forwards then Milan needs to buy the best. And for a club like Milan rightly so.
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#343 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
this interview and more or less publically revealing, who he would like to see at Milan, is probably the result of the euphoria surrounding the CL win and probbaly also he wants to take his sweat revenge as he mentioned that last summer few players wanted Milan while now they are more or less lining up ... and some, allegedly, even making phone calls to Galliani ![]() Other than that, I see no point in mentioning specific names to the press ... what matters is what's gonna happen when they sit down with alliani and Silvio to draw up the plan for the future ... and from his words, it seems to me he has often requested players, who in the end were not brought in, for one reason or another.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#344 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
He should be sacked! He couldn't beat Reggina!
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#345 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Who said we should sack him regardless of winning the CL trophy?
Its a joke, I cant see us getting a better Manager, I know i was part of the anti-carlo band wagon early on in the season but it was just how bad we were playing. I know if he was to leave he could walk in to any team with his Europe proven track record. Thats why we should hold on to him, however it would feel so great to win the scudetto next season. |
|
|
|