AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 17:44   #3571

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
calm down dzeko is on the way!!!!!!!!
or TREZEGEUT!!!
OR TONI!!
omg im so happy!!
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:44   #3572

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
No, there is now Pato ...
LOL I said good bye to Kaka.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:45   #3573

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fret View Post
Today Milan officially announced that it does not belong to the top clubs anymore
i agree 100%
rosoneri_11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:46   #3574

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
LOL I said good bye to Kaka.
I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:47   #3575

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Don't put all blame to B&G even they should be responsible for that. Kaka, little or much, plays important role in his move to Madrid.

What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:48   #3576

Arjun

Registered User
 
Arjun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
Arjun is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought I would be very angry....surprisingly my heart has just become very, very sad. I've just updated my FB status to say thank you and good luck to Ricky. I am not sure why he left us...whether he was forced out or if he opted to go, but I will never forget the 6 years he gave us and I will follow his progress religiously at Madrid. I will also not stop wearing my Kaka 22 jersey...it's one of my favourites.

I'm signing off....
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN
Arjun is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:49   #3577

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !!
pf,okay now i feel better,i was anxious feeling we dont have any stars left to sell anymore..i hope we get hernanes,or dzeko or any young wonderkid like kaka,so as to have many chances to help bigger teams..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:49   #3578

bLOND !-,-!

Registered User
 
bLOND !-,-!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
bLOND !-,-! is an unknown quantity at this point
i must stay awake until 2 o'clock to see how the f*ck can such a religious man like kaka LIE to MILIONS of fans, .....
bLOND !-,-! is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:51   #3579

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
calm down dzeko is on the way!!!!!!!!
or TREZEGEUT!!!
OR TONI!!
omg im so happy!!
or my G.mother
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:51   #3580

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !!
Hahaha

I think Pato is different to Kaka. Pato in his very young age already stated that he wants to stay with Milan just like Maldini. Kaka did say similar or something like that only recently and he always kept uncertain about his stay by letting people guess and predict. It's true that he couldn't determine the future but in the other hand should also give some statements so that the media didn't talk about his possible departure to other club every minute!
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:52   #3581

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.
i can write a book of reasons..i dont know if there was a reason for him t stay twice in 4 months,when they sell him..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:54   #3582

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Yeh, Pato > Kaka!

Don't understand why anyone would play for a trash club like Real Madrid. We might have had a poor season, but we didn't lose 6-2 to Inter at least Or get knocked out of the cup by an amatur side. Oh well, They'll probably sell Lass and M. Diarra and then have Robben play DM, remember Perez wont pay wages to defensive players.
Christian is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:54   #3583

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Milan is dead, inter are going to rule Italy for the next 10 years.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:54   #3584

Fret

Registered User
 
Fret's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Fave Players: Zidane
Fret is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Don't put all blame to B&G even they should be responsible for that. Kaka, little or much, plays important role in his move to Madrid.

What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.
Maybe B&G couldn't guarantee him a competitive squad for the next season
__________________
Galliani: "We rule the transfer market"
Fret is offline  
Old 08-06-2009, 17:55   #3585

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
AC MILAN official statement: AC Milan states that from now on it cant afford to loose 70mln per season and that for 50mln next year PAto will be available. Also, "the family" asks all the retired players to show up at Milanello on wednesday and the one that can run most will be named new Milan's player.

Milanalso wants to say "thank you" to milions of fans who got fooled by our president. Please buy our season tickets next year for only 500 euro so we can together fight for CL place.

In the end, Galliani confirms all the players want o play for Milan but they somehow dont. Berlusconi will not sell the club becouse there in no place in the world that you can make so much money just by watching football.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
 

Tags
αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.