AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-03-2010, 13:13   #3571

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLame View Post
great goal, but I think he got a little lucky.
the few times he played for Milan, he didn't impress at all.
Well, it's not to defend him as I really don't know him (which is some kind of a problem when the guy was in Milan and you still have to say you don't know him after he left ...), but he played something like 100 minutes for Milan: 90 minutes of a useless friendly game we played during the season and 10 minutes of a Serie A game ... and that's all if I remember.

Hard to rate a player in this case !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 17:20   #3572

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeVMVDifZDU

hahahahahahaha!!! Grande Mario! Milanista 4 ever! football-italia says he was also seen celebrating when Milan got to -1, hahaha!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 17:38   #3573

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeVMVDifZDU

hahahahahahaha!!! Grande Mario! Milanista 4 ever! football-italia says he was also seen celebrating when Milan got to -1, hahaha!!
awsome ending!!
can anyone translate anything spicy?
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 17:45   #3574

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
omg Haha Bravo Mario Sei Mio Preferito Giocatore!!!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 17:57   #3575

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
here it is
http://www.football-italia.net/mar22u.html

good man
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 19:33   #3576

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
I've thought: we need real doctors for MilanLab more than players
Aficio is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 19:41   #3577

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I am falling in love with Super Mario day by day, even though he's the biggest prick.

Please let their be a God and give Milan a gift like Balotelli...seasons of disappointments will all erase if we sign Balotelli...but the only way we can do that is if he doesn't sign his contact extension.
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 22-03-2010, 23:05   #3578

vivardo

Registered User
 
vivardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, R9
vivardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I am falling in love with Super Mario day by day, even though he's the biggest prick.

Please let their be a God and give Milan a gift like Balotelli...seasons of disappointments will all erase if we sign Balotelli...but the only way we can do that is if he doesn't sign his contact extension.
Lol, I could not agree more.
vivardo is offline  
Old 23-03-2010, 00:34   #3579

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Gk

Looks like we are linked with Sergio Asenjo... For those who don't know him, he is a rising star and keeper playing in Spain...

I was hoping Milan would chase this youngster before he was snapped up by Athletico Madrid, so I don't think he'll go cheap.... Wat is dissapointing is that Milan haven't priortised thier keeping stocks for a while now. We missed out big time with Hugo Lloris. I think it is time to get a young one behind Abbiati. Dida should go, and I haven't made my decision about Storari yet.... He should go for a decent SUM OF MONEY IF SOLD...

There is also Vito Mannone and Diego Alves to look at as well.
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/22...-sergio-asenjo

Also, there seems to be more rumours of a swap deal for Flamini.... Now it is Toulalan. To me, we shouldn't be doing this.
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”

Last edited by guestes; 23-03-2010 at 00:39.
guestes is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 01:50   #3580

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Milan is working on creating ( I just wonder how...) an EU passport for Ely, brasilian CB, so he can be our player next summer... He is 16, and suposed to be a great prospect etc.

BUT, not all we need to thing about is Super MArio Rossonero! I always hated the boy, but he is my new idol, hahaha! The man sang "siamo ad un punto" ( we are on one point..." when Milan won vs Chievo! Always was a rossonero!

Immagine PAto wears Inter's shirt and does stuff like that ( remember:"When I think of Milano, first thing that comes to my mind in AC MIlan...")??!! Only in Merda those things can heppen... Great young Inter talent Balottelli....is a die hard rossonero, hahaha!!

Forget 30-40mln for Dzeko, sign Mario!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 03:34   #3581

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Immagine PAto wears Inter's shirt and does stuff like that ( remember:"When I think of Milano, first thing that comes to my mind in AC MIlan...")??!! Only in Merda those things can heppen... Great young Inter talent Balottelli....is a die hard rossonero, hahaha!!

Forget 30-40mln for Dzeko, sign Mario!
Whats worst is that you can not compare Pato to Mario..Pato is here the last three years...Mario has played for inter all his life!!

But I have my doubts over Mario, man seriously how screwed up you should be to wear a Milan jersey while playing at Inter..I dont mind him doing so..but that shows the lack of professionalism and respect towards the club that made him what is today.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 04:55   #3582

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Milan is working on creating ( I just wonder how...) an EU passport for Ely, brasilian CB, so he can be our player next summer... He is 16, and suposed to be a great prospect etc.

BUT, not all we need to thing about is Super MArio Rossonero! I always hated the boy, but he is my new idol, hahaha! The man sang "siamo ad un punto" ( we are on one point..." when Milan won vs Chievo! Always was a rossonero!

Immagine PAto wears Inter's shirt and does stuff like that ( remember:"When I think of Milano, first thing that comes to my mind in AC MIlan...")??!! Only in Merda those things can heppen... Great young Inter talent Balottelli....is a die hard rossonero, hahaha!!

Forget 30-40mln for Dzeko, sign Mario!

We have already got Ely right? All I know is that he is already playing with the Primavera, and is settling in well.... And Hottor is as well, if anyone was wondering whether we secured him or not.
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 05:19   #3583

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
What I see about Mario is he play's for the sh1t box but loves Milan (I think) I mean Ive supported Milan since I was 6 well thats when I first took an Interest my grandmother on my father's side is Lebanese and my Grandfather on my mothers side is Italian he is a Milanista ans converted my Father who used to support Leeds Utd (yuk) now What I say is I follow Milan but if Inter gave me a Contract I'd sign and play all the time loving Milan , I think Mario has heet with Mourinho and this heet (which is hate) has caused him to do some stupid things but its what he wants he wants Milan Dzeko wants Milan , these are the kind of people you want . I earn about 50k a year and would pay to play for Milan , (now you would always say why is jay playing he is awful) lol , but the fact is you cannot buy passion you can buy a contract but you cannot buy love and passion and the feeling that a player will die for his club . IMHO Pippo , Rino , Ambro , Abbiatti and Flamini yes Flamini display this quality (excuse the rant im drunk as a hobo) Mario clearly loves Milan but is with Inter and wants out but the Inter MGT know he is quality and will try harder play better and just be awesome with Milan . So they will not sell him to AC Milan the club of champons (inside joke that we all understand) so the chances of Mario coming are slim but we hold out hope.

P.S my girlfriend wrote this as I am dyslexic and take 3 hours to write a 1 minute post , hope ye understand.

Last edited by Jay Crisp; 24-03-2010 at 05:22.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 05:21   #3584

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliwonczyk View Post
We have already got Ely right? All I know is that he is already playing with the Primavera, and is settling in well.... And Hottor is as well, if anyone was wondering whether we secured him or not.
It seems that Brasilian player under 18 can only play for youth team in european club (regarding the law in Brasil). Pato couldn't play for Milan until he was 18 years old but he probably could play for Primavera while waiting his age turn to 18 years old. CMIIW
Siregar is offline  
Old 24-03-2010, 05:24   #3585

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Lol Read this... http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...move-for-inter

More like Silvio is not the one to ask for the required funds...

A good replacement for Pato if recent rumours are to be believed, but still unlikely.
__________________
Galliani laughed: “I don’t know what his face looks like. Mine is ugly and is a Rossoneri face…”
guestes is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.