AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-08-2010, 21:09   #3571

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Total bullshi.t, Galliani is stupid spend all that money on this moron. Get Robinho who is 26 and a lot cheaper, get Dzeko who is 24. Fu.ck Ibra !!!
I can understand your rejection but seeing how reluctant Milan (Berlusconi) on spending money especially big sum of money, Ibra's transfer is something we should be very happy with despite his disadvantage compared with other candidates (Dzeko).
Siregar is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 21:36   #3572

Rick

Registered User
 
Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
I've never been a big fan of Ibrahimovic, but he was brilliant for Inter. He's a proven commodity in Serie A. I'm not sure how anyone could possibly say that Dzeko would be a better player or Robinho would be a better player since neither have ever played in Italy. There may be reasons to like each of them, but Ibra is by far the most sure bet to succeed.
__________________
Forza Milan!
Rick is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 21:41   #3573

Elmago99

Registered User
 
Elmago99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Total bullshi.t, Galliani is stupid spend all that money on this moron. Get Robinho who is 26 and a lot cheaper, get Dzeko who is 24. Fu.ck Ibra !!!
I understand agree. As a player, Ibra is great and I always wanted him. But hes 29, played for Juve AND Inter...he plays for the money

Dzeko is a Milanista, and is 24..a future star...

from that aspect, he's the better buy for the same price..
Elmago99 is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 21:42   #3574

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Yes.

Ibra is more proven than Dzeko and we need a CF more than wing forward.

So he is the best option now, IMO.
Aficio is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 22:48   #3575

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Milannews report its done!
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 22:56   #3576

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
hey guys i havent posted in awhile i just got back from rome stayed for 2 weeks.. the soccer section on every paper there said something about ibrahimovics possible transfer to us, and also on some forum a european user commented this :
Ibrahimovic to Milan?
Score: 78August 24, 2010 1:55 am

Seems like Ibrahimovic will be going back to Seria A on a loan from Barca. Milan has given Barca $6mil/year + Boriello in the exchange. Wow I must say that I did not see this coming.

u think sources their found out they did the deal? that would be pretty lame we lose a striker just to loan ibrahimovic? ..
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 25-08-2010, 23:20   #3577

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMikey View Post
hey guys i havent posted in awhile i just got back from rome stayed for 2 weeks.. the soccer section on every paper there said something about ibrahimovics possible transfer to us, and also on some forum a european user commented this :
Ibrahimovic to Milan?
Score: 78August 24, 2010 1:55 am

Seems like Ibrahimovic will be going back to Seria A on a loan from Barca. Milan has given Barca $6mil/year + Boriello in the exchange. Wow I must say that I did not see this coming.

u think sources their found out they did the deal? that would be pretty lame we lose a striker just to loan ibrahimovic? ..

That deal was reportedly proposed by us based on the report of several sources yesterday. I would love that deal if it were true. Losing Borriello really isn't that big of a deal. Its not like he was the second coming of van Basten to begin with.
slifersd is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 00:47   #3578

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Finally Ibra arrives as a Milan player, I still can't believe this is true. Now if only Milan sign Drogba, I will no longer need to make transfer request on Winning Eleven to get the best strikers duo on the planet.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 01:02   #3579

MilanMikey

Registered User
 
MilanMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2010
Location: Toronto
Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
I still think ibrahimovic is a good transfer but for the money i'd so much rather prefer robinho.. robinho and van der vaart and we'd be able to compete for so much more.. and have two younger players ibrahimovic in good form can be a game changer.. robinho is close to that and is more consistent seeng as ibra isnt too good at barca, and van der vaart i know just needs more playing time with kaka there and c.ronaldo who can rotate to that position or in different formaiton vdv would be a give away from real if we tried getting him
MilanMikey is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 01:03   #3580

bijon

Registered User
 
bijon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
With Ibra and a fit uninjured Pato, we can easily top SerieA. Having a player like Ibra in the team will boost the morale of all the players alongside him.
bijon is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 01:27   #3581

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Having Ibra means getting three points against teams who park the bus outside their box.
Hopefully, Flamini and Boteang will be starting over Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf, that way the defense will have less pressure and there will be more movement in midfield.
Gabriel489 is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 01:59   #3582

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Basically this deal should be made official either today or friday since some of you are already claiming from sources that its official

goal.com on monday had written the deal should have been done by friday so am i gonna wake up to the headlines

IBRA AL MILAN or what :P cant take it anymore
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 02:05   #3583

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
i don't know guys, I'm not too happy about this.

I know I should be, that milan never buys quality players, and Ibra has quality for sure, but I'm just not happy. Ibra is a annoying idiot.

I just hope he makes me change my mind by scoring lots of goals.
El Fre is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 02:06   #3584

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fre View Post
i don't know guys, I'm not too happy about this.

I know I should be, that milan never buys quality players, and Ibra has quality for sure, but I'm just not happy. Ibra is a annoying idiot.

I just hope he makes me change my mind by scoring lots of goals.


amen to that
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline  
Old 26-08-2010, 02:13   #3585

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
maybe im crazy, but i still feel one more transfer in the works...
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos
payne is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.