AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-06-2009, 00:23   #346

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I am with you and Milanfan.

IT realy doesn't take long to expose someone's hypocrisy.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:06   #347

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
I believe Kaka does not mind staying or going to Real. What bothers me the most is that some of you are trashing him like Sheva, which to me it is unfair. You guys do have your points about he should not have said he would like to be captain....but what else can he say when a reporter asks him a question on, "Do you want to be Milan's captain after Maldini?" or any other similar questions. TO be honest, he if really wanted to leave, he could been gone last summer when knowing Milan will not be in CL, but he stayed and helped Milan to gain a CL DIRECT CL spot.
Instead of what Sheva did.

I would love it if Milan can get a hold of Kaka in the future, but only if he is not a wash up player.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 10:06   #348

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
How about:

"It'll be honor to be a captain but there are others who are ahead of me, such as Gattuso and Ambrosini".

"At the moment, I want to focus only at Milan"

"Milan and I have a great relationship"

"I respect my contract with Milan"

***

At the end of the day, I think it's reciprocal: The management doesn't want him, he kind of grow tired at Milan, and Carlo leaves, alright so he leaves.

But it's entirely ridiculous when you have someone claiming he wants to be at MIlan forever just a few weeks earlier, then saying you want to retire at Real for live.

No, you don't talk like this.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 10:28   #349

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
**** Kaka and his words of love to Milan fans. The traitor.
I want Real at CL. I'm praying for that day.

--------------------Abiatti--------------------

Zmabrotta-----Nesta-----T.Silva----Cissokho


-------Gattuso------Hernanes---------Flamini----


-------------------Ronaldinho---------------------

--------Pato----------------------Dzeko----------


4-0.
2 goals Pato,2 goals Dzeko!
Its time for a change.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 13:15   #350

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
I just read a very interesting point at R&B (yes, I frequently hop around other forums besides here). If Kaka's heart was in Milan forever, why didn't he offer to have his wages reduced to free up some spending cash for management before telling Madrid to shove off?

For all the talk about how many guys here are overpaid, we sure weren't getting our money's worth from him over the past two seasons. I don't buy his "I will always love Milan" schtick for a New York minute.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 13:45   #351

prle

Registered User
 
prle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Sarajevo,BiH
prle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktop View Post
I just read a very interesting point at R&B (yes, I frequently hop around other forums besides here). If Kaka's heart was in Milan forever, why didn't he offer to have his wages reduced to free up some spending cash for management before telling Madrid to shove off?

For all the talk about how many guys here are overpaid, we sure weren't getting our money's worth from him over the past two seasons. I don't buy his "I will always love Milan" schtick for a New York minute.
Agreed!!!
If he was an example of honest man he was supposed to that,it is now clear that he wanted out,as he said it was agreed long ago!!
LIAR!!!!!!!
__________________
u can fight us u won`t like us and your body will betray u lay down and die like all the others!!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!
prle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 13:48   #352

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

I liked him very much. I don't like him that much now, I certainly don't hate him, but I don't wish him well as well at Real Madrid. Kaka is gone, end of chapter for me. Looking forward now

But I am worried about those members of MM who have Kaka in their avators, signatures, fav players list and specially their usernames

Plus one more thing, I never put Kaka's name in the list of my fav players in my profile of MM. I put Lampard ahead of him and now I feel that I did the rite thing
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 13:54   #353

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11 View Post
I want Real at CL. I'm praying for that day.
4-0.
2 goals Pato,2 goals Dzeko!
Its time for a change.
I want Real as well but my ACM team will also have Pirlo. I have changed my mind about him. He can still be a match winner here in new system

But I must say that you still have Kaka pic in your avator. When will you chage it?
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 15:07   #354

Buju

Registered User
 
Buju's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: London
Fave Players: Gullit, MVB, Rijkaard, Boban, Rino, Sheva, Kaka
Buju
You guy's talk like it was one of you playing. Ultimately if any of us were at Milan we really would stay for life/ take a pay cut etc etc.

But the club accepted an offer for him, he did not request a transfer.

MZK57 i have kaka as my favourite player, i do gullit too even though he left us.
These players are our history. Great players who played for us. Something to savour not to deny.

Last edited by Buju; 16-06-2009 at 15:11.
Buju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 19:00   #355

jornazi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2008
jornazi is on a distinguished road
heads high

if a female loved a guy,and she expressed her love to him many times.

but that guy didnt give her enough affection for her to feel that she will have a safe secured future with him,he didnt make her feel that he wanted to keep her.

that female was getting older and felt that she wanted to feel secured,she was intriduced to a nice succesful man who showed desire in her and promised her a happy secure future.

should that beautiful female stay with the guy she loved eventhough he wasnt sure about his feelings and guessed many times to leave her? ,or should she move on with the keeper who showed desire in her and made her feel safe.?

should we call her a ........hypocrit or a "bad name".....if she left?

in direct words.should we hate him if galliani sold him to his multi rich friend and made a very good comision out of the deal?and he will make much more money out of commision when he buys new players?


galliani loves milan but loves to make money too guys,he spends alot and sure needs to make a few millions before he retires as hes reaching the end of his career.
there lots of things that go behind the scenes,galliani is behind the selling of kaka,not berlisconi.
berlisconi gets reports from galliani.and if galiani wants to sell something he can make it look bad to berlisconi.and if he wants to buy something he can make it look good .


kaka had to leave,he was indirectly forced to leave but if he speaks he will make problems and he doesnt want to.

lets stop trashing the guys who made us proud of being milanistas.

there r many hypocrits,but i dont think kaka was one,he didnt have to be one anyways
jornazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 20:25   #356

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jornazi View Post
if a female loved a guy,and she expressed her love to him many times.

but that guy didnt give her enough affection for her to feel that she will have a safe secured future with him,he didnt make her feel that he wanted to keep her.

that female was getting older and felt that she wanted to feel secured,she was intriduced to a nice succesful man who showed desire in her and promised her a happy secure future.

should that beautiful female stay with the guy she loved eventhough he wasnt sure about his feelings and guessed many times to leave her? ,or should she move on with the keeper who showed desire in her and made her feel safe.?

should we call her a ........hypocrit or a "bad name".....if she left?

in direct words.should we hate him if galliani sold him to his multi rich friend and made a very good comision out of the deal?and he will make much more money out of commision when he buys new players?


galliani loves milan but loves to make money too guys,he spends alot and sure needs to make a few millions before he retires as hes reaching the end of his career.
there lots of things that go behind the scenes,galliani is behind the selling of kaka,not berlisconi.
berlisconi gets reports from galliani.and if galiani wants to sell something he can make it look bad to berlisconi.and if he wants to buy something he can make it look good .


kaka had to leave,he was indirectly forced to leave but if he speaks he will make problems and he doesnt want to.

lets stop trashing the guys who made us proud of being milanistas.

there r many hypocrits,but i dont think kaka was one,he didnt have to be one anyways
But all of these strained metaphors collapse. This isn't a relationship between a man and a woman. Milan were following through on financial imperatives and Kaka' was doing the same. We needn't toil to accommodate his departure. We just need to look ahead. The modern footballer comes with strings attached, and is, in effect, a commodity. In modern football, where a goal can mean the difference between nothing and thirty million sterling, the stakes are high and the conduct ugly.

We have to get used to it.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 22:07   #357

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
I think we handled the Kaka situation with a lot of dignity. Basically this was the deal: economic crisis has hit everyone including us, but we have a star player who keeps talking to other clubs and getting his contract increased---we have now come to the point when we can no longer increase his contract, but he continues to flirt with other clubs (Man City, Madrid, Chelsea). So, we finally tell him that we cannot increase the contract, if he wants to go, we are getting a reasonable fee for him, so it's up to him.

He did not want to go to Man City---we didn't force him, we didn't threaten to put him on the bench, we didn't twist his hand. We accepted the decision and he continued to play for us. In the summer, Madrid came calling---same situation, this time he didn't mind leaving. So we said, Up to you. If you want to stay you are more than welcome, if you want to go then that's okay. And guess what? HE went. He should change his motto to "I love money".
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 00:31   #358

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt9
I think we handled the Kaka situation with a lot of dignity. Basically this was the deal: economic crisis has hit everyone including us, but we have a star player who keeps talking to other clubs and getting his contract increased---we have now come to the point when we can no longer increase his contract, but he continues to flirt with other clubs (Man City, Madrid, Chelsea). So, we finally tell him that we cannot increase the contract, if he wants to go, we are getting a reasonable fee for him, so it's up to him.

He did not want to go to Man City---we didn't force him, we didn't threaten to put him on the bench, we didn't twist his hand. We accepted the decision and he continued to play for us. In the summer, Madrid came calling---same situation, this time he didn't mind leaving. So we said, Up to you. If you want to stay you are more than welcome, if you want to go then that's okay. And guess what? HE went. He should change his motto to "I love money".
Agree completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57 View Post
But I am worried about those members of MM who have Kaka in their avators, signatures, fav players list and specially their usernames
If it'll make you feel better, we'll have them switch it to "Kalac" instead. Only a three-letter difference.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 12:37   #359

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
The balance seems to have shifted against Kaka in this thread. Both club and player have been opportunistic and the brunt has to be borne by both. I guess we should forgive Kaka for not being Maldini, it's not his fault he isn't and move on to a fresh generation of players.
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 14:09   #360

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel489 View Post
What bothers me the most is that some of you are trashing him like Sheva, which to me it is unfair.
I agree! When did we start as supporters to be manifestors of negativisim and no class?!! Weeks earlier some of you were all self righteous with the display the curva showed against our captian. YET are still harping away with this Kaka episode.
NO no no I think this nasty behavior only seen by the INTER fan started manifesting years ago and has come to full fruition! Get yourselves straightened out people!
Some of you folks are putting yourselves in the middle of a soap opera dictating where this club should go and not helping one bit. No this isnt a soap opera but a lot of you are sure acting like it because a certain cast member is no longer here!
It is childish and I know the biggest naggers here are by counting just by years, are ADULTS.
Many of you just weeks ago demanded a big change. Wanted a new coach, lacked the common sense to know what would come next. Now we got it and now you cry. Few who wanted "change" care to own it! That is the depth of character a so and so Rossoneri has become. What a pity!
Not to despair! Mama(AcMilan) WILL bring you the milk(titles&championship). I gurantee it will come, which the worst of you will suck on voraciously ahead of all others. Short liv'd, for the nagging of an immature child will return with the adversity that naturally comes. I feel sorry for the lives some of you toil with when this kind of behavior is shown over a team in a spectator sport.
Those who wanted change and no longer want to "own it"? I was weary of this "change" from the start, didnt want it. BUT I will gladly "own it" and look forward to the future prosperty this club WILL attain and add to its glorious history. It will happen and best done not on the whims and hopes of the desperate losers we got manifesting faithlessness and despair.
The supporters are at a crossroad with clear choices... BE a Supporter OR Nag nag nag till mama brings home the milk.

FORZA MILAN!!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.