AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2007, 08:35   #376

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And if you feel offended, I DON'T CARE, that's not my problem, it's yours...
and who told you that I want you care, I would feel sorry if some one like you cared for me, simply you are nothing
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 08:50   #377

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Chill out everyone

this is the time when we have the crowns on our heads as the kings of Europe, it shouldn't be when we fight with each other.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 09:04   #378

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
and it seems to me that your problem is you dont know how to read, and respect others,go to the primary school, they will teach you how to do that.
I have no problem with comprehension son. If you spent more time looking at Milan's history it would be easy to mock those who attack us. I suggest you look at my responses to the Man United fan, you might learn something.
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 09:07   #379

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayno_acm
I still don't get it, why do you guys (Samuca and hany.Egypt) talk like that?
You talk only nonsense, you logic is very weak, and when somebody tell you something about it, you feel offended... This is just childish. And if you feel offended, I DON'T CARE, that's not my problem, it's yours...
Can't you imagine just for a second, that you're not right, that you're mistaken about Carlo Ancelotti?
I think you hate too much Carlo and you can't appreciate what Carlo's done and what he's doing for us.
I'm sick of those kind of people...I heard even one idiot to say that even if Carlo wins 16 CL Cups for 15 years, for him Carlo still will be loser...
It's stupid!!! How you can be a loser, if you win all those titles...
Exactly. There is only ONE other active coach in the whole of Europe who has won two European Cups and I bet most people here couldn't name him. Hell instead of criticising Ancelotti I feel ashamed for ever doubting him in the first place!
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 09:19   #380

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Chill out everyone

this is the time when we have the crowns on our heads as the kings of Europe, it shouldn't be when we fight with each other.
listen evry body
I dont understand how did thing reached that point ,however, I am 100% that I didnot offened any one without reason and the same is Samuca (we just dont like Carlo,what's the problem in that?) no reason to call us stupid or children or monoric........etc ,if u read my first post in this Thread you will see that I said that we should respect each other no matter if we agree or not,what's wrong with that? I dont know? I was offended and the same happened to Samuca
surely I dont want to get involved in any fight,but I cant feel offended and then feel happy, no one will.
I have no problem at all when any disagrees with me, but I have lots of problem when I feel offended
we can be more civilized if we didnt swear each other. is it ok now?
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 09:47   #381

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
For all of you, calm down. You are more than welcome to discuss Carlo's position whatever side you're on, but do so respectfully.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 13:24   #382

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdi
Exactly. There is only ONE other active coach in the whole of Europe who has won two European Cups and I bet most people here couldn't name him. Hell instead of criticising Ancelotti I feel ashamed for ever doubting him in the first place!
Del Bosque??
Mourinho and Benitez won the Uefa Cup & the CL (two European Cups )
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 13:56   #383

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
and who told you that I want you care, I would feel sorry if some one like you cared for me, simply you are nothing
And who's offending now?...
I've never tried to offend anybody, I just tried to explain what I think. I tried to be as polite as possible. I still don't get it why you felt offended...

I can't understand why you disrespect Carlo so much. He's done amazing things with us. Before him we had troubles to qualify for CL. With him the qualifying for the group stage was never a problem. We even won all the groups we took part of.
In 5 seasons we had 14 knock-out clashes towards the final in CL and we won 12 of them, beating teams like ManU (twice), Bayern Munich (twice), Inter, Lyon, Ajax. We lost only twice (Deportivo and Barcelona), we're not machines. Everybody can make a mistake. And we've done this with or without Sheva, with or without Kaka', with or without Nesta, etc...
Winning 12 of 14 KO games mean something, there's no other coach, who is even close with Ancelotti about this. This mean Carlo is a good (if not great) coach, who's flexible and can compete with different teams with different styles. To deny this and to say that this is only becouse the great players we had is just nonsense. Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU and Chelsea also have great players, but they couldn't do like we did in CL.
Like somebody else said before, we win or loose as a team. And Carlo is part of it.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 14:27   #384

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And who's offending now?...
I've never tried to offend anybody, I just tried to explain what I think. I tried to be as polite as possible. I still don't get it why you felt offended...

I can't understand why you disrespect Carlo so much. He's done amazing things with us. Before him we had troubles to qualify for CL. With him the qualifying for the group stage was never a problem. We even won all the groups we took part of.
In 5 seasons we had 14 knock-out clashes towards the final in CL and we won 12 of them, beating teams like ManU (twice), Bayern Munich (twice), Inter, Lyon, Ajax. We lost only twice (Deportivo and Barcelona), we're not machines. Everybody can make a mistake. And we've done this with or without Sheva, with or without Kaka', with or without Nesta, etc...
Winning 12 of 14 KO games mean something, there's no other coach, who is even close with Ancelotti about this. This mean Carlo is a good (if not great) coach, who's flexible and can compete with different teams with different styles. To deny this and to say that this is only becouse the great players we had is just nonsense. Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU and Chelsea also have great players, but they couldn't do like we did in CL.
Like somebody else said before, we win or loose as a team. And Carlo is part of it.
If you read this post and compared it with your old one you will find a huge difference
this one is much more gentle and more resonable, in this one you said all what you want without using words like monoric,stupid,childish...............etc
so i dont have any problems now, you like Carlo while I dislike him ,but I respect your opinions so long as you respect mine ,this is how should thing go.
and one last thing if you didnt mean to offend me then I must say sorry for any offense i did
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 15:59   #385

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
Hany, donīt respond Rayno anymore, he is "sick of kind of people like us"

Letīs respect him sickness, isnīt my intention make it worse for him and I guess that itīs not your intention too

Letīs clap our hands for what he says and put a smile in him face

Pity is a amazing feeling and thatīs what Rayno deserves

Rayno, I am very sad because you donīt care about me but in the same time I am very happy because you showed me the reality and makes me realize that Ancelotti is one of the best coachs ever

Thank you so much! You are a genious!
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 16:13   #386

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Milans current drive/ambition/unwillingness to win matches, do you think this is down to Ancelotti or down to the mentality of the players themselves?
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 16:17   #387

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
Milans current drive/ambition/unwillingness to win matches, do you think this is down to Ancelotti or down to the mentality of the players themselves?

IMO, he is partially responsible for it, but it has more to do with the players and the administration(at least that's what I think)
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 16:50   #388

Mehdi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme C
Milans current drive/ambition/unwillingness to win matches, do you think this is down to Ancelotti or down to the mentality of the players themselves?
I blame Ancelotti more because he has options, Aubameyang and Gourcuff, that he rarely uses.
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 16:57   #389

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Bringing Aubameyang and Gourcuff just won't solve the problem. If that can immediately solve the problem, I don't see why we are all craving for it while Ancelotti is not.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 17:15   #390

peters

Registered User
 
peters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
peters is on a distinguished road
i blame him for not bringing in more youngsters, i blame all milan system not to create any usefull youngsters (or they create then just to sell them away). Watching barcelona tonight gave me some thoughts, seeing xavi, valdes, (puyol), messi, g2s, krkic, iniesta all on the field. Ancelotti couldnt do anything about it, but he could do something with younger players we have in the team.

As a trainer he always has some responsibilities for bad games and defeats (not the last one though) and i said that last year also when he was always playing totally out of form Seedorf. He made it work in the end but the line of such success is veryvery thin...
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.