AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-2010, 12:24   #3916

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I just don't like Ibrahimovic, he never before wanted to come to Milan, chose to play for Merda before us, he has been Inter fan all his life (according to him )so fu.ck him. I want Robinho, even though I know what I want does not count.

And I also know that Ibra is a quality player and I mean quality, great player, great scorer,proven and all that. If he does come I will be happy when he scores for Milan but thats about it .
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<

Last edited by Bosniaco; 27-08-2010 at 12:26.
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 12:45   #3917

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
braida is at milanello to talking to Allegri about selling Huntelaar to shalke 04

imo we gona sell Huntelar just for #11 !!!!
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 12:52   #3918

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Š foto di Giacomo Morini Secondo quanto riportato da Luca Marchetti a Sky Sport 24, Kakhaber Kaladze, ormai in rotta totale con la Societā rossonera, interesserebbe al Werder Brema, appena "sbarcata" ai gironi di Champions League. L'eventuale trasferimento del georgiano in Germania permetterebbe al Milan di liberarsi di un ingaggio pesante, anche senza ritorno economico dalla cessione del suo cartellino.

Hope this is true!
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:04   #3919

Vulli

Reuters Milan Correspondent
 
Vulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Republic of Kosovo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Vulli is on a distinguished road
As reported by Sky Sports 24 in case of transfer of Huntelaar, Ibrahimovic will wear the number 11 shirt
Vulli is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:05   #3920

Mordicai

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Mordicai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
Š foto di Giacomo Morini Secondo quanto riportato da Luca Marchetti a Sky Sport 24, Kakhaber Kaladze, ormai in rotta totale con la Societā rossonera, interesserebbe al Werder Brema, appena "sbarcata" ai gironi di Champions League. L'eventuale trasferimento del georgiano in Germania permetterebbe al Milan di liberarsi di un ingaggio pesante, anche senza ritorno economico dalla cessione del suo cartellino.

Hope this is true!

LINK!!?? please
Mordicai is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:20   #3921

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
I just don't like Ibrahimovic, he never before wanted to come to Milan, chose to play for Merda before us, he has been Inter fan all his life (according to him )so fu.ck him. I want Robinho, even though I know what I want does not count.

And I also know that Ibra is a quality player and I mean quality, great player, great scorer,proven and all that. If he does come I will be happy when he scores for Milan but thats about it .
Both Pato and Thiago Silva were about to sign for Inter before we snatched them. Got anything against them, too?
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
brk is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:21   #3922

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
[quote=Mordicai;578520]LINK!!?? please[

it is on MilanNews
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:24   #3923

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
And Baggio played for Juve and Pippo and I don't care I'll scream my lungs out when Ibra scores against Inter it will be marvelous , I just wish now that I get to that OFFICIAL IBRAHIMOVIC SIGNS WITH AC MILAN quickly I am excited for this transfer and will be a happy Milanista.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:35   #3924

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Both Pato and Thiago Silva were about to sign for Inter before we snatched them. Got anything against them, too?
Read my post again, and again please untill you do understand what I wrote.

Ibra is a Inter fan, didn't want to play for us before he chose Inter over us, why splash the money on him? I m sure for 40 mil we can get ****.en Torres if we wanted.

So for 40 mil you can really choose who you want and not a Interista.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:35   #3925

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
And Baggio played for Juve and Pippo and I don't care I'll scream my lungs out when Ibra scores against Inter it will be marvelous , I just wish now that I get to that OFFICIAL IBRAHIMOVIC SIGNS WITH AC MILAN quickly I am excited for this transfer and will be a happy Milanista.
Wow, you're going to be happy and have even already become optimistic (you already hope for goals of Ibra ), damn, you see what can happen with just one new player ?!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:42   #3926

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco View Post
Read my post again, and again please untill you do understand what I wrote.

Ibra is a Inter fan, didn't want to play for us before he chose Inter over us, why splash the money on him? I m sure for 40 mil we can get ****.en Torres if we wanted.

So for 40 mil you can really choose who you want and not a Interista.
He's as much an Inter fan as a Barcelona fan ... I think his club is Ajax and then Juventus. Other clubs are choices of career.

And he had to come in Milan, he chose Milan at that time, he then went to Inter because we were also involved in the "what you know", and like it was the reason why he left Juventus, it would have made no sense for him to come in another punished club.
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:53   #3927

Maltese Charlie

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Malta
Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
He's as much an Inter fan as a Barcelona fan ... I think his club is Ajax and then Juventus. Other clubs are choices of career.

And he had to come in Milan, he chose Milan at that time, he then went to Inter because we were also involved in the "what you know", and like it was the reason why he left Juventus, it would have made no sense for him to come in another punished club.
He joined Inter because Milan were not sure about their place in champions league, so he refused to wait more till the end of the calciopoli verdict

Players are profesionals not Milanisti and Interisti.
Maltese Charlie is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 13:54   #3928

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
Wow, you're going to be happy and have even already become optimistic (you already hope for goals of Ibra ), damn, you see what can happen with just one new player ?!
Geo ive been mellow for months , and im always happy , but it will be good for the team and the club.
Jay Crisp is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 14:01   #3929

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
He joined Inter because Milan were not sure about their place in champions league, so he refused to wait more till the end of the calciopoli verdict

Players are profesionals not Milanisti and Interisti.
Exactly, and the few Rossoneri or Nerazurri for example who say in medias their preference rarely manage to come in their favorite club in their career ... for some reason (not the required level, or other choices of career, money, etc).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline  
Old 27-08-2010, 14:11   #3930

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Geo ive been mellow for months , and im always happy , but it will be good for the team and the club.

It is good to see you like that, mate
Aficio is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.