![]() |
|
|
#391 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Wow, a very lively discussion about the NRA, I mean NBA there...Michelle, Kobe Thai...Tallk about Swollen Iverson, I actually lived a floor below him in the dorms at Georgetown---used to see him everyday...Great player, but major attitude problem...For me Michelle Jackson will always be Michelle Jackson, the best...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#392 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
![]() But I think pale-hen is pretty good too....I rate him better than Obie. Wow it must have been something else to see him in Boy George town . I have some pictures of him reverse dunking in a Boy George town uniform. Guys in the NRA are too huge for him to try that kinda stuff anymore....although he did dunk on ****-hemp-bee Mutoomblue ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#393 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I don't like the basketball stuff in this thread... it takes away all the fun... can you go back to Milan, or at least "calcio"?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#394 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
I've tried it, Giant
but drunkcure just won't listen ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#395 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Curlydrew, I think the SAINT is right. I guess we should stop talking about the NRA and I should stop reminiscing about my Boy George days....
So congratulations, we have signed your favorite player. Let's hope he lives up to the hype. I wonder what number he will wear, as Paolo Inzaghi is already wearing 9 and he is not one to give up his shirt number... |
|
|
|
|
|
#396 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
RTL, i've read somewhere on this forum that he'll wear 99
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#397 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Hey I tried to keep it fuzzball, but snatch
is the one that brought up the fiba...Anyway my favourite player of all time grownbaldo is now a Milanista! it is the best thing that has happened to me in the last two years. Hopefully we'll toss him in the Milan lab and don't let him out until all the chocolate stores and the best pizza joints are all closed Of course then we'll have to get him armed escort home because those crazy spincter fans are prone to violence...I mean if they firebombed Very and Can-of-marrow's places while they were members of GLAAD, there's no telling what they'll do to ol' femaleho ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#398 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Pirlo, Kaka, Sheva, Inzaghi
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#399 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
![]() |
Quote:
shhh! He is a milan player now! ![]()
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#400 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci e Gennarino Gattuso.
![]() |
Cannabis hails Rockaldo swoop
Fabio Cannabis has applauded Milan for their Clonaldo capture. “He is still the best player around,” said the Realm Adrift man. Channel4 ... Thank you Fab but u r still the best defender around though!...
__________________
“My motto for Milan is stronger than envy, stronger than misfortune, stronger than injustice.” Silvio Berlusconi
|
|
|
|
|
|
#401 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
No that would be Jesta and our captain...then comes cannawormo
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#402 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Deep beneath...
Fave Players: Totò Schillaci e Gennarino Gattuso.
![]() |
yes Drunkcup how did I forget Oldini ?
... but right now I think Savior CannaBar is a little better than Messta ... I see he's lost some sharpness after injured ![]()
__________________
“My motto for Milan is stronger than envy, stronger than misfortune, stronger than injustice.” Silvio Berlusconi
Last edited by HeadFlick; 01-02-2007 at 15:53. |
|
|
|
|
|
#403 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Actually Lesta is waay better than carrot barn grow...ask anyone
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#404 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
Breasta makes too many mistakes and i lost the little respect i had for him after Ibrazilovic send him for beer the last time they met. Carnivoro is faster, not so tall but still better jumper, better positioning and has the charisma Alexandra will never have. But both Breasta and Carnovoro are not even close to Oldini from his old days. The numero uno this days among the defenders is Cherry from Chelskovgrad. I still remember how he neutralized some of the best attackers out there , like Harly, Looney and Van Nistelhorse.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#405 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
I don't agree with you, Tony27.
![]() Can-not-worry and Nestle are two different types of defenders, how could you even compare them in jumping? and I personally believe that Nestle has better Christmas than Cannotworry, who has been making a complete fool of himself recently in Mad-rid, $-Pain.Joan Terri is not bad though, but I don't care for him as he doesn't play for us, no matter how well he played against Looney or van Kneedestroyed and you are right that no one can surpass our great captain, Milan-ID (re-arrange the letters please ).
__________________
FORZA MILAN Last edited by Xudong; 01-02-2007 at 21:44. |
|
|
|