![]() |
|
|
#391 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#392 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Boban, Gattuso, Maldini
![]() |
I have rarely been so sorely dissapointed in the management as today, Inter have taken Crespo from under our noses, they should be ashamed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#393 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#394 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: USA
![]() |
I too think it's good news. Milan mgmt knows they need another striker. Instead of going for "what's left", they're going to target a good player for Milan.
Is that Tevez? Big offer for Torres? Possibly Ibra? (Risky, since Juve don't want to sell) Trez (Not a good choice) ------------------------------ if we can't get Buffon (I have no idea what's the status), we should go for Amelia. Young, talented, and 7m. Sell Dida. For striker, I believe we should push hard for Tevez (If the offer to ManU is to be believed, 15mil is not a bad price). If not, then big offer for Torres and if that gets rebuffed, then Ibra. Still plenty of time left with the whole month remaining, and it's too late to sign to play against Red Star - so no hurry for that. |
|
|
|
|
|
#395 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
Quote:
Attack was never a problem there, but if Moratti & Mancini insist, give them more forwards... ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#396 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: São Paulo
Fave Players: AC Milan
![]() |
Quote:
But the forward situation is interesting. Now that Crespo joined Inter I'm wondering if Amoroso will stay 'cos I was waiting two signs for our attack. Hmmm... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#397 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2000
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini...the last of the "Bandieri"
![]() |
Inter sign Crespo!
This sucks man! I love this guy....I always have been the hugest Crespo fan. My dream was Sheva-Crespo and while it is joyful to see Chelsea have to give him up for free as well as see him return to his second homeland, I am BITTERLY disappointed to see him on the wrong side of Milan.
I understand that he is 30+ and Milan may not want to sign an older striker, but he signed for Inter on a free transfer and he is an AWESOME AWESOME striker. I can't believe we lost out on him (or rather didn't even try to sign him). Inter 1-0 Milan in my opinion ![]()
__________________
FORZA GRANDE MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#398 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
just to let you guys know, I have merged the "Inter sign Crespo" thread with this one since this subject is already being discussed here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#399 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
some logic that milan dont want to sign another 30+ striker.... maybe they have faith in Borriello to be 4th choice striker... or Ibra and Torres
|
|
|
|
|
|
#400 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
couldnt we just take ibra on loan for a season with option to buy out and put our money towards torres/ tevez... that way at least both parties win..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#401 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
![]() |
My problem with this Crespo thing is if we leave Amoroso in our squad instead of making a move for Hernan. If we upgrade and bring some very good strikers, then no problem.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#402 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#403 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#404 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
![]() |
Inter never has any problem getting good players, they do have goods players now. Their problem is putting those players together. So whoever joined Inter it is still the same Inter that we beat every year.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#405 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: the most peaceful city , JAMBI - INDONESIA
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pippo, Cantona, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
I am so happy to hear the news that Inter has managed to sign Crespo, well actually I wanted Crespo to join us ... But remember when Inter actually got Cannavaro, we got NESTA and now they got Crespo... we must be prepared because another 'BIG NAMES' will be coming... FORZAAAAAAAAAAA MILAN ! ![]() |
|
|
|
|