![]() |
|
|
#391 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
For the Latin Americans here i want to ask you your opinion about Juan Manuel Burrito o Velez i saw him against Colon....
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|
|
#392 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=36207
Braida in Portugal for Joao Pereira and Fabio Coentrao? Never seen us linked with Pereira or Coentrao before, and I wonder why they are not linking us to David Luiz because he's the one that we've been linked with recently... We are being linked with Sakho too who's versatility at CB and LB at 20 years old and maturity to be a captain has been noted. Other rumors talk about a return for Paloschi and alot of rumors about Kaka. I love Kaka, one my fav all time players, not we must not re-buy him. If we want a new player like him we need to invest. Pastore would be ideal but he's too expensive and rightfully so. I say we take the chance and bid for Neymar first - if bids rejected we tell them we actually got mixed up with the names, we meant it for Ganso. ![]() After an orgasmic summer, now linking us with a great fullback like Coentrao, seems like I need to get some good lube for another orgasmic transfer window. Forza Milan we really are rebuilding. edit: it may be worth noting, but some Milanistas online "with good sources" they say, are claiming R80 will be sold to LA and Kaka to Milan in January... afterall Braida has met with Kaka's agent this week, and Galliani flew to LA on Friday... Maybe the fee LA are offeing + wages saved off R80 for Kaka swap is what's making Milan go for more players this January. Last edited by hitmannq8; 11-10-2010 at 04:02. |
|
|
|
|
#393 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I agree, why not David Luiz? Luiz can play left fullback while Nesta is partnering with Silva and Luiz can step in when Nesta is getting rest.
|
|
|
|
|
#394 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
In France: Sakho (no way, January) and Cissokho (no way especially after what happened )In Spain: Kaka' (January) and Pedro Leon (January) In Portugal: David Luiz (next summer), Coentrao (January) and Pereira (January) In Italy: Paloschi (next summer) and Canini (?)
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
|
#395 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#396 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
![]() |
It would be a dream if we could actually sign David Luiz and Coentrao!! Those 2 players would be my 2 picks for defense! Then add Ganso/Pastore and we have a fantastic team. my god I'm dreaming
![]()
__________________
Forza Milan
|
|
|
|
|
#397 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I don't know, even like miracle happened in the summer, still I have doubt about Milan ability to get known players. ![]() Fernando Torres knocked down by David Luiz ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#398 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
After saying it could be a good revenge to join the Bianconeri, the agent of Cissokho revealed that Milan is still the main goal of his player. He said his player loves our "shirt" (means he loves Milan) and would still be glad to join us if the club was to be interested again.
Even if the agent added that it's only October and that it's too early to speak about these things, all that sounds like he is trying to offer his player to Milan. => No way it could happen in January as Lyon is also in CL and will have to work hard to be in the top of Ligue 1 again. Not sure the player is really an upgrade over Antonini, but it could reinforce the team if Antonini is then pushed on the right (the problem is that by doing that, we need again another LB as we have no proper replacement, except Antonini himself).
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead. So we should stop bashing Juventus ... ![]() Serie A Fantasy League The topic on MM The avatar to use by MM members |
|
|
|
|
#399 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
Quote:
Coentrao in my opinion is a better buy, depending on the price, but I likes him work ethic in the WC... By the way GeoTav, what team do you support in France? You're french not italian right? |
|
|
|
|
|
#400 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
![]() |
If there is any possibility of buying Coentrao in Jan. we have to do it...We are short of fullbacks and Coentrao is an excellent one,he was amazing in WC....
I believe Rui Costa has set the price something like 30 mil euros, if sell Ronaldinho to the States for at least 20, Coentrao can become our member... After that we change our tactics to 4-3-1-2 with Pato and Ibra as strikers with Robinho as trequartista and we will destroy our opponents...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#401 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2010
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
-Headed away by John Clarke, using his head- |
|
|
|
|
|
#402 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Pula,Croatia
Fave Players: Savicevic,Weah,Shevchenko,Kaka,Pato,Abbiati
![]() |
don't worry Galaxy will pay more than 8 mil....
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#403 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2009
Location: South Africa
Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
![]() |
I saw Brazil vs Iran and Luiz was very unimpressive. Positives: He is physically strong Negatives: not as agile as T. Silva and he takes way too many touches to do anything. He looks like a pure CB and can't see him being a good full back, imo. I think he is overpricved, I would prefer Sakho who I think will also be cheaper.
|
|
|
|
|
#404 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Personally I prefer Santacroce 'cause I've already seen him play awesome in Serie A several times, he's not starting at Napoli, he is Italian, he has tremendous potential. He has been injured for 1 year and this year he still hasn't started. David Luiz does look like a project but I feel he is weak personality-wise and not quite intelligent. Iran he had a bad game, but we shouldn't take that game to judge him he usually is much better than that.
And I agree with most people's comments, I actually think we can get up to 5mil for Ronaldinho if lucky 8mil.. however his wages are 8 mil (16mil before taxes)..so if we let him go in January we save up to 8mil wages (net) + 5 transfer free = 13m. I wouldn't go for Cissokho, he is not the LB we need. We need a new Maicon. Coentrao could be that. Brasiliero, how consistent has Mario Fernandes been? What do you think of him, Diogo, Coentrao and Cissokho? |
|
|
|
|
#405 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2010
Location: New York
Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
![]() |
I think we have to rate Coentrao, Diogo, Cissokho in that order...
Coentrao has clearly proven himself in Benfica and in World Cup... However, take a look at this sick video of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ly1v...eature=related All of the highlights excite me, and makes me think Antonini is half offensive threat as Fabio, however, there are no "defensive" highlights. Coentrao currently plays as a LM for Benfica. He is playing in a similar position to Gareth Bale, but his crossing ability, dribbling ability, and shooting ability is far superior to any Fullbacks we currently have. I've seen very little of Diogo and Cissokho so I cannot say. Milan will NOT take a chance on Santacroce as he does not even play on Napoli. Unfortunately, this is just a bad generation of Italian defenders. Even Bonucci has been exposed numerous times for Juventus, and he and Chiellini are considered the next Nesta/Cannavaro duo. I can guarantee you they won't be... |
|
|