AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-09-2003, 12:07   #406

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]
You are aware that you have to paste the link in Net Transport right?
no!!! Shevachenko7 you forgot that I teach you NT actuallY!? :-)

I don't know why too, but somehow what ACM posted doesn't work, but Rachel's one does.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 12:52   #407

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road


sorry..

but it was weird because u seemed to struggle to download the link whereas others downloaded it easily.. I thought u didnt know how to use the link properly
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 13:33   #408

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
nah

as you know, I"m in US now, and I'm using the school computer, so I don't know what the heck they are configuring.

By the way, all of you, this is a software which is very useful in terms of capturing the link. not JUST the link that you have at your broswer, but every single picture, etc. will be captured by this. To download it click here.

http://gawi.2y.net/wiki/wiki.pl?URLsnooper

Now I don't paste the link to the download exactly because I thought you would be interesting to take a look at the web.

This speical too is called URLSnooper and it can capture hidden link. For instance, when you click the videos from www.acmilan.com (before, I don't know now) you couldn't capture the link at NT, but URLSnooper does. This is a very helpful tool indeed.

To download it, click the link below "www.geocities.com/urlsnooper"

Enjoy using it.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 15:15   #409

devoted_dm

Registered User
 
devoted_dm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Norway
Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso and Roberto Baggio
devoted_dm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan4eva
Yes, I know how big DivX can be. A normal movie that's about 100-200mb+ can be about 700+ in DivX. I'm just commenting that anything too big can be a problem to people using 56k. IMO sounds not that important it's the video quality that it's mostly about. And with DivX it's pretty smooth. Anywayz as I said I'm cool wit anything. Wating for the upload.

FORZA MILAN

Div-x is unfortunately not a realistic option for 56k users. A football game lasts about as long as your average motion picture, which means that it should be about 600 mb in file size (maybe slightly higher), so for people who have fast connections it should only take like an hour or so to download. It would definitely be worth it. What we need is an ftp or something that the games can be uploaded to and downloaded from, and someone who gets the right tv stations and knows how to record these games and convert them into div-x format.
devoted_dm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 20:42   #410

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Ok, not sure if you guys know, but this is what I got from uefa.com forum:

here is the question, which is one of the seldom sensible one:

"Hello again fellas. Champs League is back! I live in the US and we dont get Champs League unless we have satellite which I dont, so I have to rely on UEFA.com to see the videos of all the goals. I noticed that yesterday`s goals were not posted up on the video section. Is that feature finished or will they start posting the goals in the later stages of the championship? Thanks for any help. "

And here is the reply:

"Dear all,

Video and live audio coverage of the UEFA Champions League will be back on matchday 2. We hope you will enjoy using what we believe will be a much improved service.

Best regards,
uefa.com Forum Team"

So for those of you who are in the US, this could only be a good news for you... oops... it's for us :-)

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 21:06   #411

tbouks02

Registered User
 
tbouks02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: Philly, USA
tbouks02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
Ok, not sure if you guys know, but this is what I got from uefa.com forum:

here is the question, which is one of the seldom sensible one:

"Hello again fellas. Champs League is back! I live in the US and we dont get Champs League unless we have satellite which I dont, so I have to rely on UEFA.com to see the videos of all the goals. I noticed that yesterday`s goals were not posted up on the video section. Is that feature finished or will they start posting the goals in the later stages of the championship? Thanks for any help. "

And here is the reply:

"Dear all,

Video and live audio coverage of the UEFA Champions League will be back on matchday 2. We hope you will enjoy using what we believe will be a much improved service.

Best regards,
uefa.com Forum Team"

So for those of you who are in the US, this could only be a good news for you... oops... it's for us :-)

Jeff
But they left out the most important fact. The highlight packages will now cost money to watch. In order to watch them you will need to subsribe to the UEFA.com Action Pass service. It will cost $5.00 a month or $40.00 a year. They will also be offering full match replays which is great. Unfortunately for me I can never seem to subscribe to it. Last year it kept saying that thier were technical difficulties with my order.
__________________
ALL MEN ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
tbouks02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2003, 21:24   #412

Milan4eva

Registered User
 
Milan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Fave Players: Batistuta, Ortega, Maldini, Irwin, Maradonna, Garr
Milan4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeff did you use ACM's link. If then it could be that you pasted it wrongly. I had this problem but after a few tries I solved it.
Milan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 00:03   #413

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Jeff , you can understand Korean ??

PS , pls spend your time teach me how to use the snooper ? I tried , and failed to find anything
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !

Last edited by Maldini3; 20-09-2003 at 08:04.
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 10:50   #414

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Jeff , you can understand Korean ??

PS , pls spend your time teach me how to use the snooper ? I tried , and failed to find anything
You don't need to read the Korean !!

Ok, so how can I teach you how to work?

I know it's quite tough to teach though~, because Ineeded my sister to teach me as well...

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 10:51   #415

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milan4eva
Jeff did you use ACM's link. If then it could be that you pasted it wrongly. I had this problem but after a few tries I solved it.
I think ACM's link has some problem. Sorry ACM. :-) I use Rachel's link and it's fine.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 10:54   #416

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by tbouks02
But they left out the most important fact. The highlight packages will now cost money to watch. In order to watch them you will need to subsribe to the UEFA.com Action Pass service. It will cost $5.00 a month or $40.00 a year. They will also be offering full match replays which is great. Unfortunately for me I can never seem to subscribe to it. Last year it kept saying that thier were technical difficulties with my order.

You could be right, just hope that it won't be th case.

I'm 'starving' in the US.

Jeff
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 13:32   #417

Quivering

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: Sweden
Quivering is on a distinguished road
http://acmilan.pl/multimedia/avi.php
__________________
THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER THOU SHALT HATE INTER
Quivering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2003, 22:41   #418

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
nice site.. a very big pity it isnt in English..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 10:03   #419

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Pls help me with the highlight of Perugia_Milan !
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2003, 19:10   #420
Adare
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Maldini3
Pls help me with the highlight of Perugia_Milan !
Perugia v.s Milan Highlight

rtsp://mm1.rai.it/raisport/03set/20030921spo17ja210903_perugia_milan_07-raisport-d4.rm
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.