![]() |
|
|
#406 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
![]() |
Gosh, if that's true, then I'm glad we sold him...that's one wacky family!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#407 | |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
I think this move is shameful and stupid. We could easily have made up this money by not doing other super stupid deals that we made the last years. But now we sold our icon, best player and most loved player. I can understand if our management was tired of his wage demands, but then again, maybe they shouldn't give out money for free too players like Dida and Emerson. Lets not forget that Inzaghi have a incredible high wage and despite him still being able to score, he can't be compared to Kaka. Obviously I wish Kaka no success now that he is at Real Madrid, but my heart bleeds when we lost someone like him. I also believe the catastrophe called "selling Sheva" may give us some signs of where this will lead.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|