![]() |
|
|
#4321 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
I don't buy this rumour about Pato. This kid has practically been out injured half of this season. I somehow believe that one day he'll be gone. But that won't be happening until he's old/mature enough as a player and thus yielding more money to Papa Berlu.
And regarding Mancini, I respect some members' opinion here that if Leo can rejuvenate Dinho's career then he can do the same with Mancini. But watching him from last season (even if there were only a handful performances) I just got the same feeling when watching #76 Sheva: they're just so washed up with not a glimpse of their heydays. Besides that relies heavily on the assumption that Leo will stay. I'm not trying to create some kind of conspiracy theory here but isn't it strange that when Leo himself refuses to talk about his future, focusing only on our last 5 games, then all of sudden everyone in Milan talks about this to media: the captain, Tassoti the assistant coach, and Galliani the club president. I mean, for **** sake why can't they just shut their traps and talk only about the remaining games? While they layered it with "I myself hope that he'll stay but it's up to him" I can't help but feeling that they're making up an excuse here: we want him to stay but HE chooses to leave. While we all know that Leo will be happy to honor his contract if the management shows the same desire to bring success to the club. You know, it's just like Mou's whining about how the Italian press, FIGC, game officials, etc abhor him can be interpreted as an excuse for not being able to deliver what was expected of him (UCL, and surprisingly the scudetto). I don't know guys, perhaps I'm reading into this too much. Time will tell though..
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
#4322 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
Quote:
The rumour I read about Pato says Real offered 55mil + Benzema. If that's true, I'm all for selling. After the sale of Kaka and especially Sheva, I learnt not to get emotionally attached to players. So if he wants to go - (and I don't see any messages from Pato camp expressing their love for Milan, their wish to stay etc) - sell him. For the right price, of course. So if the rumour is true I'd do it in a heartbeat IF WE REINVEST THE MONEY. We get Benzema, can use 40 mil to buy Dzeko (even though I think he will be sold for a much lower price, but lets use worst case scenario), and use the remaining 15mil + Huntelaar money to buy Hernanes and a fb. There you go, we get 3 or 4 players we really need. But, a little bird is whispering to me that our retarded management will just replace Pato with Benzema, and put the rest of the money to the freaking books. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4323 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2009
![]() |
@Stitch;im againist Pato's sale even if Real offered 55 m euros plus Benzema...cuz Pato is the only reason why this 4-3-3 worked...irreplacebble..ok.you sold Pato and got Benzema and you have Ronaldinho and the only way you play is 4-3-3...who will play at right?you have go to market and you will spend this money to find a Pato or Messi for there,there is no logic in that...Pato is very important for us...very very important...
Regarding Pato's sale,as i said before,both Kaka and Sheva was in decline since 1-2 years before they are sold...they were getting so high wages and they wanted to extend their contract with higher wages...this is why Milan sold them...Pato's wages are low,Pato is so young while they were over 28...so im thinking Pato will stay with us for a long time... if we can invest like Leo wanted,i mean LWB,Hernanes(plus Simplicio),Striker and a young talent for Pato's position...we can compete for CL and can win scudetto... Our problem is defence,next year i assume Abate and Antonini will be better,improve more and be better on defence,if we sign Tremounlinas for LWB,our defence will be better...Midfield is real problem of us,Flamini is doing well in the late months,he deserves to be a starter,Rino lost because of the formation and Ambrosini as a reserve is good.if we can add Hernanes i want him cuz he is more effective than Pirlo on offensive line, dymanic,pacey and strong and better on defence...he can co-exist with Pirlo without a problem,if he was a player like Biglia,it would be a problem but yet he is Hernanes... Borriello had many ups and downs this season...he is erased from the game vs strong and solid CB's...vs smaller teams when he got the service,he always did well...Borriello as a rotation striker,behind first team striker(Dzeko or someone else) is good...i see Huntelaar going and inzaghi leaving for Parma or another Serie A club or retire... Hernanes is a must Striker is a must... Left wing back is a must... Then others...such as solid CB,Maybe a GK,Pato's and Dinho's alternative... |
|
|
|
|
#4324 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
#4325 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
![]() |
Dzeko is an outstanding player - no question about that - but he is also an expensive one, since he has a fixed transfer fee about 40 Mio. Euros (according to german media)! 40 Millions! Our squad for the next season would be a mess, if we would spend all the money on one single player, while our tired oldies will play another season beyond their top. I'd prefer to buy some young and hungry players, instead of buying Dzeko and further Yepes-like "reinforcements".
Last edited by Campari; 15-04-2010 at 11:43. |
|
|
|
|
#4326 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
But until now, no reliable source in Brazil is talking about it. I hope it's true and for Leo to be the man negotiating, because thats can make the negotiation more friendly. If anything new and reliable appear here in Brazil, I will let you guys know... Quote:
So, I'm glad to know Leo is aware of David... and to use Nesta as example, it's clear he is interested. Said that, and looking for the clubs in the hunt of his service(plus, knowing he's a Benfica player), I'm almost sure we are out... EDIT: @Milano: A reliable source said today in Brazil national TV sports show, that Dunga asked Santos if everything is okay with Paulo Henrique passport. So, it is a clear signal he can be called up for the World Cup. That alone will make him more expensive. Btw, the same source said that Santos President is trying everything to keep this team together more 2 years. I don't believe he can keep them for 2 years, but until December can be a realistic goal. Even with the same source saying Santos has a HUGE debt with the FISCO that has to be paid quickly. Last edited by Brasileiro; 15-04-2010 at 12:03. |
||
|
|
|
|
#4327 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Where do you read Leo's opinion about Luiz? Can you forward it here pls? Thanks. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4328 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
Quote:
while ronaldinho woudlk represent a tactical rethink. He is capable of winning matches. I don't see any other playmakers for brazil capable after kaka. Can you post quote about David Luiz???
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4329 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
I tried it right now(in Italian), and found that Inter enter in the race for David ![]() Man, if at the start of next season Inter purchase David and us our free 4th option CB, I will get a heart attack... Quote:
Regarding Ronaldinho, I hope not. He can´t be Kaka's replacement, because as we saw at the beginning of the season(when Leo tried), he can't do it anymore... and as you said, it will represent a change of tactics for him to contribute. He can be a Robinho replacement, but that will make Brazil vulnerable and unbalanced like Milan. So, if he need a player to change the game or even win matches, I'm all for him to call up Neymar. With him we can do a 4-3-3 and be competitive. Btw, they did it again yesterday at Copa do Brasil. First-leg, and all decided against a former Brazilian Champion, but now in a bad situation. 8 x 1 and a show!!! If you like amazing football, this is a game worth of downloading... Neymar 5 goals(Copa do Brazil record) P. henrique amazing game, Robinho also, and Arouca one more time outstanding, even for the first time making respectable pundits asking Dunga to call him up. Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbYGc1S9hR8 Last edited by Brasileiro; 15-04-2010 at 13:05. |
||
|
|
|
|
#4330 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
If Inter get Luiz, I don't know what to tell. Signing Lucio was a pretty damn good action from them. Signing Luiz will make their defence much much stronger. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4331 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
![]() |
Goal.com reported that Benfica put a € 25 million price tag on David Luiz. So, GO YEPES!!!
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous-- |
|
|
|
|
#4332 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
![]() |
Who needs Luiz we got Yepes. Who needs Pato we can have Cacau.
Who needs Hernanes we got Seedorf. Who needs Dzeko we got Borri. Who needs Tremoulinas/Rafinha/Ranochia/Bonucci we got Zambro/Abate/Oddo. Who needs Santacroce/Vidic/We got Bonera. Who needs a youthful skillful energetic explosive team.We got a one dimentional past it tired team of champions.......lol. Seriously though I hope Pato doesn't go and some sort of investment or all free out of contract good player's arrive , we need something because it won't be any easier next year (unless inter go down..ha ha) with Palermo Napoli Sampdoria all looking good and will probably re-invest in the summer and Juve Roma Inter it's going to be hard with this tired old team. |
|
|
|
|
#4333 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
![]() |
Quote:
![]() @MIlano: Look at the 2:17 minutes of the highlights video to see what a amazing goal Paulo Henrique almost scored. Nalx, I read in a Portuguese site, that for less than 30, they will not sell him... and I think they will get 30 for him. Too much BIG teams after him, so Benfica has the leverage. But as you said, GO YEPES!!!! Quote:
You're right, Jay... I find it strange people in MM are accepting a Pato exchange for other player and money. He had a injured plagued season, but don't forget what he did on the field this year, and playing as a RW!!! Let's just see what will happen with our team when Pato come back now. People, don let the injures of this year get in your head. You can't find a Pato type of talent in every generation... not even in Brazil. Last edited by Brasileiro; 15-04-2010 at 13:29. |
||
|
|
|
|
#4334 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: CCS
Fave Players: jucilei, Riquelme
![]() |
@brasileiro
What is all the hype about with this Santos team, ever since they still have to prove what they can do,...I mean, yes, Neymar is outstaning (but way too arrogant), Felipe looks great, but what it is with Ganso ? Has he been part of the Sub 20 for Brazil last year ? Jucilei is a monster, a god. He set up the goal for Dentinho (who finally can decide games), he is a player I cannot describe. He is the owner of Corinthians midfield. Just get him to Europe this summer, using the Pre-Season for tactics and then he will produce... |
|
|
|
|
#4335 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: San Paolo, MVB, Safet Susic, The Divine Ponytail
![]() |
Quote:
becomes a reality, we would probably abandon 4-3-3 because i'm not sure that either Dzeko or Benzema would adapt to the Pato/Dinho role, and I'm sure neither would want to start the games on the bench.But I totally forgot about Ronaldinho in that situation... ![]() |
|
|
|