![]() |
|
|
#4411 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
I trust the Milanello staff, who are renowned for being one of the best in the world. If they can extend the careers of some players (which i don't like, excluding Maldini) to unnatural ages, then I am sure they would have conducted a proper analysis on Kaka's condition, and said: "nope, lots of injuries from now on, cash in Galliani b4 others relaise about this!" Perhaps not so exagerated, but if i was Real, i would seriosuly worry about his body holding up! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4412 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: USA
Fave Players: pato, Kaka, Essien, Julio Caesar
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4413 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4414 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I am back after roiting Hong Kong night clubs last two nights.
So whats going on? Galli is in Paris signing players? Benzema or just Dzeko and that LB from Porto? ANy update peeps? |
|
|
|
|
#4415 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Don't know if anyones posted this yet, but again just a rumour. It's kinda like the Sheva deal with Chelski.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490 Us to move for Vidic? |
|
|
|
|
#4416 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
But it did not say his wife wants to come to Milan.
BTW, I read that on some CHinese sit, Real is after Mexes. |
|
|
|
|
#4417 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
Anyway, I am new. Names Eric, and I am from Australia. Being hanging out in Hong Kong hey? A really nice city, and probably the best place after Shanghai in China. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4418 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Hello Eric, I live in HK, and it is better than Shanghai, trust me on that.
To be honest, can't really blame Wolfsburg for holding on to Dzeko. As they do want to challenge for CL next year, having just won the German League and all. IT actually makes sense that they are holding on to one of their best players. I guess we just have to see how how much Berlu is willing to pay. |
|
|
|
|
#4419 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() It is very different to hold onto a player when they actually want to go. Dzeko has expressed that desire, and if any player at Milan did that, Galliani would let him go straight away, just like Sheva. Being stubborn is not necessarily a bad thing in anyway! Wolfsburg are an ambitious and new club, and it makes sense that they want Dzeko on the team for many years to come. Difference is, Dzeko doesn't want to embark on that project, and wants Milan! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4420 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
Location: IN-DO-NE-SIA...
Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
![]() |
Quote:
Vidic IMO is quite a defender even though Mexes is more intelligent on the pitch and Santacroce is younger. But I will gladly welcome Vidic anytime.
__________________
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE! MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4421 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Quote:
The only chance of us getting him is if his wife chooses to move away from England. Rumours suggest Vidic's spouse hates the country. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4422 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
---------------------Abbiati (31)
Zambrotta (32)--Nesta (33)---Thiago Silva (26)---Cissokho (21) ------------Gattuso (31)---------Flamini (25) ------------------Hernanes (24) -----------------------------THE DINHO (29) ------------Pato (19) --------------------Dzeko (23) I can't believe that Milan next year would be this young. Having this as our starting 11 would shatter the idea that we're an old folks home. I'm assuming that Pirlo is leaving for Chelsea. I think this team would have as much mobility and energy as our best years. Pato can switch gears just as well as Kaka can. Hernanes would pick up Pirlo's creative role, and add that extra physicality that Pirlo lacks. I think Dzeko and Cissokho would be incredible buys, adding something Milan needs desperately - energy, youth and dynamism. I'm also assuming that the non-EU rule changes.
__________________
BELIEVE IN ALLEGRI
Last edited by brk; 13-06-2009 at 02:30. |
|
|
|
|
#4423 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
He is awesome no doubt, but I just don't like the idea of Milan going after someone who the club does not want to sell. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4424 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
Quote:
I know people have said bits and pieces, but does anyone have info on Cissokho? Admittedly I know little about him but he seems an interesting talent. How good is he defensively? Offensively he seems fast and capable at running at opponents, but how good is he technically and tactically? Also does he have a decent cross? If Wolfsburg aren't interested in selling Dzeko, why would they go to meet Galliani in France to try and settle a deal lol? I know there are a lot of questions in this post, and I want to believe it's all true, but it seems a very odd story lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4425 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
![]() |
Usually when the club wants to sell, the player is past their prime or injured. This has been the case with many of Milan's latest transfers. Ronaldihno and Zambrotta may be good, but are a far-cry from what they once were. No wonder Pep decided to get rid of them first! Getting a player under high demand however, like Silva, means that the player is truly good.
|
|
|
| Tags |
| αισιοδοξία, mercato, transfers |
|
|