AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-05-2004, 23:26   #31

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Raul
No action on here for a while. I would like to know what everyone thinks of the possible signing of Belleti for barça from villareal?

The best thing that has happened was yesterday, the Spanish President, who is a Barça fan, said he views the Ronaldinho transfer rumours with "no zeal". I think it's great that finally Spain has a Barça supporting president! Back-handers welcome Señor presidente...dame la pasta de la gente española!

We have been linked with Ballack too, he says he wants to come to Barça and some official at barça has said we are looking at him, what do you think of him?

Hope to see more activity here sonn.

Sorry guys for being late... I'm busy thrashing stupid posts in SA...LOL
I know nothing abt Belletti... sorry
Hmmm I want Ronaldinho to stay, if that's true thing... I'm more than just happy
Ballack, I like him... he added up dimension to defence line by his rule as defensive midfielder... Good in air too....
Well, there're some stupid posts in Barca MB in SA said that they dislike valdez and any Barca GK and substitute them with Frey or Buffon But nowadays I think Valdez far more better than Casillas... he deserve the place as the starter in NT. Dun you think like that, eh raul ???
Who's the best in ur mind, Valdez or Casillas ????

__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 22:02   #32

ziedhane_razak

Registered User
 
ziedhane_razak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2002
Location: Banjarmasin, Indonesia
Fave Players: maldini, boban, zidane, and most of all MARADONA
ziedhane_razak
Heiii, i didn't know that there is an official thread for Barca supporter in MM. If i only had known sooner . I also support Barca too. So allow me to give my first comment.

Congratulation to Barca for achieving the second spot on La Liga, despite their loss to Zaragoza. Let's hope Barca can perform much better on the next season
__________________
"...and lying in your beds, many years from now.Would you be willing, to trade, all the days from this day till that, for one chance, just one chance. To come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take, OUR FREEDOM...."(taken from Braveheart, Mel Gibson)

"You never really learn to swear until you learn how to drive a car..." (Cintapuccino)

"Milan is a team that made to attack, solid, compact, firm at defence, and entertaining..." (Bola)
ziedhane_razak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2004, 07:13   #33

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
So allow me to give my first comment.
You are always alowed to that here
Don't be too shy and timid posting here

!Cheers!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2004, 11:46   #34
Raul
Guest
 
Welcome Ziedhane!! Its great that Barça finished second, but it's even better that Real slipped to fourth! Jajajajaja.

In the past two days we have transfer listed Cocu, kluivert, Reiziger and Overmars. this has caused quite a lot of debate on the soccerage message board. we are also in talks with Davids about his contract and possible signing with us, but the situation on this is unclear. Im just going to cut and paste my post from Soccerage, it sounds like a rant and a rave, but some of the people on the Soccerage board are "em toquis els collons" (touching my balls), but Enjoy anyhow. Oh, Catalunya played Brazil yesterday, we lost 5-2, but didnt have all of our available squad due to our best players being in the Spanish squad for portugal.

GRACIAS ENRIQUE ~~ Yeah I missed it, but hopefully my friend taped the game for me and it should be coming over here soon...thats if the post dont loose it. There are lots of Brazilian girls in Barcelona, actually there's lots of everything in Barcelona, it's hard to find Catalans sometimes. ~~~ WE DONT NEED COCU! He has gone, forget it, just forget it. Instead wait till we replace him. i heard the Ballack rumour again today, and to be honest, the more I think about Ballack the more i think he could be possitive for us. ~~~ The Davids thing has not been concluded yet. We have offered him a contract and Davids will give an answer this week. After the meeting with club officials, Davids's agent, Robert Geerling, said that although an agreement hadnt been agreed outright, the decision was in the hands of the player. ~~~ I think a lot of you are just scare mongoring. Dont get carried away PLEASE!!!!! ~~~ Kluivert, Overmars and Rieziger, we dont need them! Why...not just because they're Dutch, but because the first two have done nothing this season, especially Overmars, and although Reiziger has played well this season, we have signed Beletti, "the next Cafu". ~~~ i think clearing out the deadwood in our squad is a good thing. Its a new era, we need new faces and the old ones have to go. If you are all Barça fans you will shut up, back the board until you know fully what is going on!!! Enjoy!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2004, 21:10   #35

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough

Hi Raul! Selamat datang Zidhane !
To all Blaugranas, P!nK tints appeared again in this thread !
I'm happy that Puyol will be the next capitano for Barca... He should get that honour..... ENJOY !

(from soccerage.com)
Puyol To Be Barca's New Captain
05/26/2004. Carles Puyol will be the new captain of Barcelona after it was confirmed that Philip Cocu and Luis Enrique would be leaving the club.

"The captain must be a person who represents the team and its spirit," coach Frank Rijkaard told Marca. "He must be a person who communicates well with the press."

Puyol has been one of Barca's best performers over the last two seasons.
SA Europe

Catalans rockkkkkk...... Forca Puyol !
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !

Last edited by heidi azalea; 26-05-2004 at 21:18.
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2004, 00:53   #36

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Raul
Welcome Ziedhane!! Its great that Barça finished second, but it's even better that Real slipped to fourth! Jajajajaja.

In the past two days we have transfer listed Cocu, kluivert, Reiziger and Overmars. this has caused quite a lot of debate on the soccerage message board. we are also in talks with Davids about his contract and possible signing with us, but the situation on this is unclear. Im just going to cut and paste my post from Soccerage, it sounds like a rant and a rave, but some of the people on the Soccerage board are "em toquis els collons" (touching my balls), but Enjoy anyhow. Oh, Catalunya played Brazil yesterday, we lost 5-2, but didnt have all of our available squad due to our best players being in the Spanish squad for portugal.

GRACIAS ENRIQUE ~~ Yeah I missed it, but hopefully my friend taped the game for me and it should be coming over here soon...thats if the post dont loose it. There are lots of Brazilian girls in Barcelona, actually there's lots of everything in Barcelona, it's hard to find Catalans sometimes. ~~~ WE DONT NEED COCU! He has gone, forget it, just forget it. Instead wait till we replace him. i heard the Ballack rumour again today, and to be honest, the more I think about Ballack the more i think he could be possitive for us. ~~~ The Davids thing has not been concluded yet. We have offered him a contract and Davids will give an answer this week. After the meeting with club officials, Davids's agent, Robert Geerling, said that although an agreement hadnt been agreed outright, the decision was in the hands of the player. ~~~ I think a lot of you are just scare mongoring. Dont get carried away PLEASE!!!!! ~~~ Kluivert, Overmars and Rieziger, we dont need them! Why...not just because they're Dutch, but because the first two have done nothing this season, especially Overmars, and although Reiziger has played well this season, we have signed Beletti, "the next Cafu". ~~~ i think clearing out the deadwood in our squad is a good thing. Its a new era, we need new faces and the old ones have to go. If you are all Barça fans you will shut up, back the board until you know fully what is going on!!! Enjoy!!!!
Raul, Finally someone who agrees with me...

Yeah, Kluivert had his time, but it's long past (Milanistas know what Im talking about, you've got Inzaghi)
Overmars is most definitely replacable, we've got wingers, although I'd love to see Quaresma improve (where has he been recently, anyways? And I'd choose Luis Garcia Over Ovarmars any day now. Reizeger? He actually did something for us. He was great in defense, but definitelynot irreplacable. We've got Puyol and Gabri who can both play in his position. Plus, we have plenty of defenders and seeing Reizeger leave would mean more playing time for Marquez :wink:
.

Cocu... he also played very well. I've been following Marquez for years, and I always hoped he developed his offense like Cocu's. and I honestly think he could replace Cocu. I mean, he has a great long ball.
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2004, 00:56   #37

XZeRo3003

Registered User
 
XZeRo3003's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: USA, San Francisco Bay area, California
Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by heidi azalea

Sorry guys for being late... I'm busy thrashing stupid posts in SA...LOL
I know nothing abt Belletti... sorry
Hmmm I want Ronaldinho to stay, if that's true thing... I'm more than just happy
Ballack, I like him... he added up dimension to defence line by his rule as defensive midfielder... Good in air too....
Well, there're some stupid posts in Barca MB in SA said that they dislike valdez and any Barca GK and substitute them with Frey or Buffon But nowadays I think Valdez far more better than Casillas... he deserve the place as the starter in NT. Dun you think like that, eh raul ???
Who's the best in ur mind, Valdez or Casillas ????

Right on Heidi, I agree. I mean, Valdez was able to take Recber Rustu's starting spot. yeah, I really think he is better than Casillas
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2004, 04:37   #38

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by XZeRo3003
Overmars is most definitely replacable, we've got wingers, although I'd love to see Quaresma improve (where has he been recently, anyways?

Hi Kenny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally you're posting ur first post here !
Kenny, Quaresma has injured in Real game ( plz Raul correct me if I'm wrong ! )and sidelined for the rest of this season... poor quaresma !
BTW....
Now I'm happy to see more ppl posting here !!!
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2004, 04:49   #39

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Raul
although Reiziger has played well this season, we have signed Beletti, "the next Cafu". ~~~ i think clearing out the deadwood in our squad is a good thing. Its a new era, we need new faces and the old ones have to go.

yeah.... I'm with you on clearing deadwoods matter...
Now I know who's Belletti....
but Puyol already 'another cafu' BTW....( when he's playing as RB )
Raul, not seeing Mohammed anyway.... I feel I missed one crew of the deck !
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 01:50   #40

ziedhane_razak

Registered User
 
ziedhane_razak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2002
Location: Banjarmasin, Indonesia
Fave Players: maldini, boban, zidane, and most of all MARADONA
ziedhane_razak
please remind me, how many CB that Barca have? I only remember marquez as the CB of Barca. With Cocu and Reiziger gone, any rumours about new CB for the backline?

I'm also grateful that Kluivert finally is on the transfer list. From what i've seen, he doesn't fit very well in the Barca 4-3-3 scheme. With kluivert gone, how many strikers that we have left?
__________________
"...and lying in your beds, many years from now.Would you be willing, to trade, all the days from this day till that, for one chance, just one chance. To come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take, OUR FREEDOM...."(taken from Braveheart, Mel Gibson)

"You never really learn to swear until you learn how to drive a car..." (Cintapuccino)

"Milan is a team that made to attack, solid, compact, firm at defence, and entertaining..." (Bola)
ziedhane_razak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 02:05   #41

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
please remind me, how many CB that Barca have? I only remember marquez as the CB of Barca.


Puyol is another one...
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 02:08   #42

heidi azalea

Registered User
 
heidi azalea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by ziedhane_razak
please remind me, how many CB that Barca have? I only remember marquez as the CB of Barca.


Puyol is another one... The numbers of CB i dun really sure....
__________________

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!


MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 18:30   #43
Raul
Guest
 
Barça have Puyol; who is and will play at centre-back this season due to the signing of Beletti, Oleguer, Marquez, we also have Mario and Pique from the youth system who can play there...Gerard has played there before too.

Heidi..Valdes is better IMO, though Casillas has been the player who has been their inspiration this season; their Puyol if you like.

Yeah Heidi, Quaresma is injured, but i think he is scheduled to be back for the start of the la Liga season.

Sport has just reported that Giuly has signed for Barça, TV3, a catalan TV station broke the news. Im not sure he is right for Barça, but a good player nevertheless. I think Ballack, Luque and Trezeguet should be our priorities, and of course Davids too, but Rijkaard has plans and Im willing to put my faith in him.

Laporta said today that shirt sponsorship may not be an option anymore due to the fact that our economic performance has been so great this season. This is great news for me! I hope when I have a son he will be able to grow up and see the Barça shirt clean and free of sponsorship as sant jordi and God intended. ENJOY!
  Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2004, 06:43   #44

ziedhane_razak

Registered User
 
ziedhane_razak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2002
Location: Banjarmasin, Indonesia
Fave Players: maldini, boban, zidane, and most of all MARADONA
ziedhane_razak
I think Giuly would be a decent back up to Ronaldinho. Even though i never watch him play but according to a sportspaper in my country, Giuly has a good vision of a game and good ball distribution.

As for quaresma, let's hope that his injuries won't make him loose his skills.
__________________
"...and lying in your beds, many years from now.Would you be willing, to trade, all the days from this day till that, for one chance, just one chance. To come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take, OUR FREEDOM...."(taken from Braveheart, Mel Gibson)

"You never really learn to swear until you learn how to drive a car..." (Cintapuccino)

"Milan is a team that made to attack, solid, compact, firm at defence, and entertaining..." (Bola)
ziedhane_razak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2004, 07:17   #45

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I don't see why Giuly would want to be back up to anyone. Frank must have an idea of playing them both somehow.

Raul, in the Daily Mirror (English newspaper), they said that Chelsea are preparing a £60 million bid for Ronaldinho ... just £7 million short of his get out clause. Now it's hard to imagine that (a) Barca would sell him (although £60 million is alot for anyone) and that (b) this is not just another piece of rubbish from a paper. With Chelsea seemingly linked to every top player around right now, it's difficult to tell which is just complete rubbish and which rumours have a grain of truth in them.

Also, if your after Trezeguet (or at least him saying he can't wait to move to the Nou Camp) where does that leave you with Luis Fabiano ? Oh and what news on Van der Vaart ?
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.