AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2004, 11:08   #31

ilgenio

Registered User
 
ilgenio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2002
Location: 虎穴龍潭
Fave Players: Zico, Marco van Basten, Dejan Savicevic, Kaka
ilgenio is on a distinguished road
In Chinese, Shi = Is & Piao Liang = Pretty

So go figure what that means Gio.

Though you can guess the meaning of that sentence, the grammar is wrong. You don't use "Shi" in such a sentence structure. So, I can safely conclude Sehnsucht formed that sentence initially in English, then translated it word for word to Chinese.
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League 2005/ 06 Champion

ALWAYS RED
ALWAYS BLACK
ALWAYS ROSSONERO
~ ~
ilgenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 20:57   #32
cinderella
Guest
 
Sorry to reply so late.
Glad to see you
I am from north part of china. But I am in US right now!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 21:02   #33
cinderella
Guest
 
You are not scared me
I am just busy in my exams and homeworks.
I am an AC milan fan
  Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 21:33   #34

BaggioForever

Registered User
 
BaggioForever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Singapore
Fave Players: Cordino Divino, Paolo Maldini, King Shev
BaggioForever is on a distinguished road
welcome to the family!~~
__________________
"It is the desire that makes the champion" - Roby baggio
BaggioForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 08:07   #35

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
glad your back, hope your exams go well
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 11:52   #36

derekhski

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Portland Oregon USA
Fave Players: Its a Team sport, or the entire midfeild
derekhski is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings Cinderella, Where are you studing in the US? I have been in Dong Guang City, Guangzhou and Hong Kong many time, about once or twice a year for the past seven years or so. All business travel. Hope you are enjoying your time in the states, and dont study to hard.
derekhski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 14:51   #37
cinderella
Guest
 
Thanks. I am studing in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
It is really a good place. I like here very much.
  Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.